The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Rachel, whenever I hypnotically watch your avatar, I keep thinking that this is his post-coital Shamy sex face.  ;)

SS, I've got the end of the domino scene permanently etched in my memory.  

• Like 6

SS, I've got the end of the domino scene permanently etched in my memory.  

Oh, for sure!!!  Every time I see that and the self-massage scene I can't help but envision what that first night is gonna be like.  ;)

• Like 3

Rachel, whenever I hypnotically watch your avatar, I keep thinking that this is his post-coital Shamy sex face. ;)

That is his post coital face! He's so gonna be exhausted but satisfied after his first times

• Like 6

post-17566-0-51167500-1418844912.gif

Decided that since I have writer's block, this would be a good use of my time. :p

Love it!!  I'm going to be watching this all day now (and thinking about Shamy sex) instead of getting my work done.

• Like 4

Amy's mum is the worst,first she says that girl scouts are whores and now we find out that she made Amy eat bananas horizontally...Seriously who does that?What is wrong with her?

AND WHAT DID AMY TAKE OFF WHILE SHELDON WAS ASLEEP??

tumblr_m3dagsiUHN1qapy9o.gif

I need to know or the pitchfork is coming out. 

• Like 2

Amy's mum is the worst,first she says that girl scouts are whores and now we find out that she made Amy eat bananas horizontally...Seriously who does that?What is wrong with her?

AND WHAT DID AMY TAKE OFF WHILE SHELDON WAS ASLEEP??

tumblr_m3dagsiUHN1qapy9o.gif

I'm beginning to wonder what Amy's mother's problem is. I mean get that she was overprotective but some of the things she apparently told Amy are just ridiculous. Surely she must have known that Amy was smart enough and curious enough to go and look up things in the library?

Actually I'm now thinking that maybe the reason Amy didn't have friends growing up is because of her mother. The other parents saying, stay away for her, her mother's weird.

Edited by A Shamy gal
  • Like 5

I'm beginning to wonder what Amy's mother's problem is. I mean get that she was overprotective but some of the things she apparently told Amy are just ridiculous. Surely she must have known that Amy was smart enough and curious enough to go and look up things in the library?

My mother is basically the same way as Amy's, so I totally get it.

• Like 1

Actually I'm now thinking that maybe the reason Amy didn't have friends growing up is because of her mother. The other parents saying, stay away for her, her mother's weird.

Yeah that's what I think too...Remember what she wrote at her year book "Dear Amy,self respect and a hymen are far better than friends and fun"

And then after all the oppression during her childhood and teens,she expects her to date when she becomes an adult...I don't know what her deal is but I don't like her

• Like 1

Yeah that's what I think too...Remember what she wrote at her year book "Dear Amy,self respect and a hymen are far better than friends and fun"

And then after all the oppression during her childhood and teens,she expects her to date when she becomes an adult...I don't know what her deal is but I don't like her

I like to imagine her mother originally tried to avoid that as well and tried to get amy hitched directly through a matchmaking service. Instead she found faisal, who was also trying to avoid marriage while pretending to try, and then amy's mother changed her tune.

I wouldn't go as far as saying I don't like her, but I do wonder why she was like that. As for the dating when she's like an adult thing, I don't get that either.

• Like 1

I like to imagine her mother originally tried to avoid that as well and tried to get amy hitched directly through a matchmaking service. Instead she found faisal, who was also trying to avoid marriage while pretending to try, and then amy's mother changed her tune.

I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see how Sheldon would act if Faisal made an appearance...

• Like 1

Or maybe she didn't want Amy to repeat her mistakes?