[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

I don't know if this has been pointed out, but I have this sneaking suspicion that the "Clean Room Infiltration" or the bird coming in the uncontaminated room could be a metaphor for the bow-chica-wowow or as we all call "coitus." 

• Like 6

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

Shamy is such a unique and great couple that the writers have an abundance of material to choose from pre and post coitus. I personally think Sheldon has strong sexual desires for Amy already, he's just so overwhelmed by it, it scares him. I really think it will happen but the lead up to it is the fun part...for me at least. There are so many milestones to check off, I cannot wait!! Whether they happen on or off screen is okay for me. As long as the moments we do see are special, which I am sure they will be. The only other thing I really want this season is to see a passionate kiss initiated by Amy, or a mutual kiss lasting 20 seconds, then I'm good until season 9.

I would to see another AIK since they are more comfortable now

• Like 2

I don't know if this has been pointed out, but I have this sneaking suspicion that the "Clean Room Infiltration" or the bird coming in the uncontaminated room could be a metaphor for the bow-chica-wowow or as we all call "coitus." 

Did you have a marijuana? *lol*   :icon_lol:

• Like 1

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

I NEED more Shamy. Hiatus is going to make me go CRAZY. (well, more crazy than I am now, being a fangirl and all ...... )

• Like 4

I NEED more Shamy. Hiatus is going to make me go CRAZY. (well, more crazy than I am now, being a fangirl and all ...... )

I have resorted to downloading all my favorite Shamy moments from YouTube and watching them over and over.

Also rereading some of my favorite Shamy fanfiction is fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Shamy is getting praised in spoiler tv:s mid season review:

I find The Big Bang Theory like Modern Family these days. Can't fault the acting and it's still an enjoyable show, but it's not what it used to be. Having said that, I enjoy The Big Bang Theory more than I do Modern Family and I still have a lot of faith in this show. Sheldon Cooper is still delightful and my God, my heart always melts when he gets close to Amy. Amy is probably the underdog of this show and I really think she's becoming a highlight of these episodes now. I've always enjoyed Penny too but what the hell happened to Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting's hair? It looks good in real life when she's attending events and she has it all waxed up and stuff, but it's always so flat and lifeless in the show. I prefer her long hair. What drove her to cut it when she was glorious before? Never mind, I'm starting to get used to it. Still a show with great moments but now I think I'm watching the show out of habit rather than look forward to each episode.

Best Episode: "The Prom Equivalency"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/12/gavins-2014-15-mid-season-review.html?m=1 Edited by Jamie
  • Like 9

Tv media insights has tbbt listed on their "best on television 2014", and they make a quite interesting paralell between Shamy and David Addison and Maddie Hayes in "Moonlighting", if anyone remembers that show.

"And lovebirds Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Amy (Mayim Bialik) inching closer to actually physically touching each other is a dangerous reminder of what happened to Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd on “Moonlighting”. Note to the writers: keep us wanting more"

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/fun-stuff/best-on-television-in-2014/

i totally remember that ...and unfortunately, it's true. after the years of sexual tension, the build up... we ( the viewers) got what we wanted and then it slowly went down hill from there. i kept watching because i had my Tuesday night routine - who's the boss/ growing pains/ moonlighting/ the news- but a lot of people lost interest quickly. i have thought about htis happening with TBBT. if they give us the Lenny wedding and Shamy coitus any time soon, would we continue watching???????

the same thing happened with New girl... 

the thought does scare me some but if the writing is done well, i'm sure everything will be fine. and since they have that contract up to year 10, i doubt the writiers are in any rush to give us what we think we want ;)

Edited by Kelli

Just watching focus and something springs to mind, Sheldon said Amy was sexting him with the text hoping he was having a good day from two days previously, its sweet that he keeps her texts, I wonder if Amy does the same thing

I expect he has designated folders for both her texts and emails that he's kept and catalogued right from the beginning...and she would too.

• Like 6

Is there a "best Shamy fanfiction thread" somewhere ???

That would make my day!!

I think it's not but there is "Fan fiction awards" thread - where is a lot of bests in different categories, all of them are amazing, winning or nominated  :) And there is also "List your favorite stories" thread where is a lot of Shamy shippers listing their favorites :)

• Like 1

I think it's not but there is "Fan fiction awards" thread - where is a lot of bests in different categories, all of them are amazing, winning or nominated   :) And there is also "List your favorite stories" thread where is a lot of Shamy shippers listing their favorites :)

Oh thank you for this info :) So going to get an overdose of them :p

• Like 1