[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

If amy is a doormat with anyone, its penny. I would love to see one episode where we see the dynamic shift with penny and amy. Since the characters are making changes and developing i would ove to see Amy reject her previous fixation with penny, I would like to see penny realize that she can't push Amy around like she used to.

Not to get off-topic, but in the next new episode they're running, there's a moment when Penny realizes that when she and Amy spend time together, they're always doing what Penny wants to do.  Penny later goes with Amy to a basket-weaving event.

• Like 3

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

Ok ... We're invited to the 30th birthday of one of my best friend and she's having a costume party.

Theme is heroes from tv and movies.

Guess who's going as Sheldon and Amy ???

:shy::icon_redface:

(too bad my husband doesn't have blue eyes and I green though)

• Like 8

Ok ... We're invited to the 30th birthday of one of my best friend and she's having a costume party.

Theme is heroes from tv and movies.

Guess who's going as Sheldon and Amy ???

:shy::icon_redface:

(too bad my husband doesn't have blue eyes and I green though)

You could always get colored contacts....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ok ... I'm going all Sheldon on this : no one, and I really mean it NO ONE (not even my husband ... who is an optician ... I know I know), touches my eyes, not even me lol :p

But he could get them for him, even better :)

• Like 1

Ok ... I'm going all Sheldon on this : no one, and I really mean it NO ONE (not even my husband ... who is an optician ... I know I know), touches my eyes, not even me lol :p

But he could get them for him, even better :)

Have you tried touching your eyeball? It's not as bad (or painful) as you think. How do you get a stray eye lash out of your eye?

Some caps from the CBS behind the scenes documentary!

f58f61cd1dd79d757f44f7325934651b.jpg

53b0b7d04060b70dfac4d51db02fe3f2.jpg

46661f12b4bfe8ec95509a76b4e75f6b.jpg

Best Birthday gift ever, thank you for sharing Michy ! Miss you all a lot but got a crazy and amazing week with Chiany here in Paris and since he's spoiler free, I didn't want him to see promo pictures on my phone ^^

Wish you all the best and see you very soon :-)

• Like 1

I totally missed this.. and have like zero time to catch up.. Can someone give me a quick low down on what was said?

Sorry I've been off the radar so much recently! very busy in 'Real life'. Not much time for anything.. Not even BBT! I haven't watched an episode in weeks! :(

Stupid life! ill be back in full swing soon.

<3 you all x

• Like 2

Something I just noticed while watching the hook up episode

Amy mentions about Sheldon being with Emily two minutes and he's taking his pants off, which leads to one of two conclusions

1) The writers forgot that Sheldon and Emily met in 723

Or

2) Sheldon never told her that he already met her

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 2

Amy mentions about Sheldon being with Emily two minutes and he's taking his pants off, which leads to one of two conclusions

Or

I'm going with the second one. He wouldn't have thought it was important enough to mention it, just like when he didn't tell Amy that Alex was a girl.

Edited by A Shamy gal
  • Like 3

Or

I think that line was just a throw away line for the joke... Wouldn't read into it

• Like 4

Or

And also when Raj first walks in with her he says, "Emily, you know almost everybody here." And then introduces her to the two she hasn't met yet, Leonard & Penny. So yeah, sounds like Amy did know Sheldon had met her before.

Or

I'd go with the first one. The writers have a long history of inconsistencies in the writing.
  • Like 1

Or

Actually, they also forgot that Sheldon dropped his pants for Amy in 7.12

• Like 7