[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

I was just watching the "I love you" video and I realized I still can't get over it! he said he loves her!!!! I want to scream every time I watch it.

OMG I know... rewatching Prom over and over again.... I die inside pretty much every second of the ep.

LONG LIVE SHAMY!

#Shamylove2015 #IneedmoreShamy

• Like 3

I was just watching the "I love you" video and I realized I still can't get over it! he said he loves her!!!! I want to scream every time I watch it.

You want to scream? im pretty sure everyone does scream hahaha

• Like 3

LOL I'm one of those people..... You never get too old to sport your favorite things on your T-shirts! (Like Bazinga slogans)

• Like 1

I  have one with friendship algorithm on it and it is  the best t-shirt ever  :icon_biggrin:  I'm usually wearing it to the party and there is always someone who recognize it, or have a good laugh cause of it - great conversation starter. Safe to say Sheldon's algorithm is working :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

Omg I have a friendship algorithm tshirt too… my friends look at me like I'm still in high school but I don't care! I love BBT too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

So, was a little bored today and ended up looking up avocado allergy on google and seems there is a connection to latex allergy. My dirty mind coupled with my over active imagination immediately went places.

• Like 9

Omg I have a friendship algorithm tshirt too… my friends look at me like I'm still in high school but I don't care! I love BBT too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe yeah mine too, but its just so much fun to be weirdo sometimes  :icon_cheesygrin: 

So, was a little bored today and ended up looking up avocado allergy on google and seems there is a connection to latex allergy. My dirty mind coupled with my over active imagination immediately went places.

:icon_lol: I wanted to throw in some dirty joke about Amy's 22 degrees hips and now latex allergy too, but then I realized she is probably using latex gloves every day at work...

• Like 2

Hehe yeah mine too, but its just so much fun to be weirdo sometimes  :icon_cheesygrin: 

:icon_lol: I wanted to throw in some dirty joke about Amy's 22 degrees hips and now latex allergy too, but then I realized she is probably using latex gloves every day at work...

Apparently, health care workers and others who frequently wear latex gloves have a higher risk of developing latex allergy. And those that do often have a allergy to certain foods, like avocado. You can get latex free gloves, so it's not probably not a problem for Amy at work if she does have the allergy.

But, remembering the conversation about Sheldon being bamboozled by the various choices of condoms, made me think he's going to check every single brand on the shelf to make sure it's latex free.

Edited by A Shamy gal
  • Like 4

Apparently, health care workers and others who frequently wear latex gloves have a higher risk of developing latex allergy. And those that do often have a allergy to certain foods, like avocado. You can get latex free gloves, so it's not probably not a problem for Amy at work if she does have the allergy.

But, remembering the conversation about Sheldon being bamboozled by the various choices of condoms, made me think he's going to check every single brand on the shelf to make it's latex free.

Well, yes latex free gloves are an option :)  latex allergy is still smaller issue than her hips, that's for sure  :icon_biggrin:  

I just hope that when Sheldon will finally take this trip to the drug store, it will be ON camera   :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

Well, yes latex free gloves are an option :)  latex allergy is still smaller issue than her hips, that's for sure  :icon_biggrin:  

I just hope that when Sheldon will finally take this trip to the drug store, it will be ON camera   :icon_biggrin:

The issue with her hips (if true) was probably caused by the chastity belt her mother forced her to wear. 

I have vague recollection about Sheldon saying something about latex free gloves and Leonard saying that he didn't have a latex allergy.  Anyone else remember that, or have I imagined it?

• Like 1

The issue with her hips (if true) was probably caused by the chastity belt her mother forced her to wear. 

I have vague recollection about Sheldon saying something about latex free gloves and Leonard saying that he didn't have a latex allergy.  Anyone else remember that, or have I imagined it?

"Leonard, what if you have an allergic reaction to the surgeon's latex gloves?I'm not allergic to latex.Well, then why don't you wear the rubber gloves I bought for you to do the dishes?For the same reason I don't wear the apron or the hair net."

No latex free gloves here, but I'm sure it exist.

"Leonard, what if you have an allergic reaction to the surgeon's latex gloves?I'm not allergic to latex.Well, then why don't you wear the rubber gloves I bought for you to do the dishes?For the same reason I don't wear the apron or the hair net."

No latex free gloves here, but I'm sure it exist.

Thank you. I knew Leonard said something about not having a latex allergy but wasn't entirely sure what Sheldon about the gloves.

• Like 1