[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

Bill is setting things straightd9efd3b8396da7e833a80ae6fb1d8e3f.jpg

Wow...someone was smoking something when she posted that. Love BP

9/1/15 the day Shenny died lol. I mean really?? I must have been watching a different show all these years. Lenny has been cannon since the pilot. Amy is the only women clearly Sheldon well ever love or be attracted too. Sheldon is not Penny's type vice versa. Their is no evidence zich to suggest anything. It is the most riduclous ship in tv history. Can't they just realize they were reading into things that weren't their. I mean what are they basing this whole Shenny thing on? Since Season 4? Or even since the pilot? Theirs nothing in the script that suggests anything, if its not the show... It well always be one of those unknown mysteries. Sorry I am invading a Shamy thread haha, I just think Amy and Mayim was the best thing to happen to Jim and Sheldon. And I hate how these people project their deluded fantaisies based on absolutely nothing onto the show anyway.

I have to agree. I watched Season 2 BBT last weekend on TBS and the difference in not just Sheldon, but Jim's acting....it's subtle but by the Season 3 eps I thought he looked almost bored. He was doing the Sheldon, but after AFF, he and Sheldon just seemed more full of life. It could be just me, too.

• Like 3

Wow...someone was smoking something when she posted that. Love BP

I have to agree. I watched Season 2 BBT last weekend on TBS and the difference in not just Sheldon, but Jim's acting....it's subtle but by the Season 3 eps I thought he looked almost bored. He was doing the Sheldon, but after AFF, he and Sheldon just seemed more full of life. It could be just me, too.

I have noticed the same thing but I have almost wondered if he was ill at the time. He not only looks happier and livelier now but also looks a great deal healthier! Could just be me though.

I don't know if someone already pointed out this even in other threads, but I was thinking about the scene where Sheldon and Leonard start to cry and suddenly the girls come in. When Amy sees Sheldon cry, she just stands there. I don't know what I was expecting but I think it would have been sweet if she got closer and maybe just placed her hand on his shoulder for a moment, just a casual and very short comforting gesture or maybe an attempt of it. What do you think about? Would it have been out of place?

• Like 1

I don't know if someone already pointed out this even in other threads, but I was thinking about the scene where Sheldon and Leonard start to cry and suddenly the girls come in. When Amy sees Sheldon cry, she just stands there. I don't know what I was expecting but I think it would have been sweet if she got closer and maybe just placed her hand on his shoulder for a moment, just a casual and very short comforting gesture or maybe an attempt of it. What do you think about? Would it have been out of place?

I actually thought the same thing. Nothing crazy but maybe she would timidly place her hand on his upper arm briefly. I'm also just desperate for any form of physical contact

Edited by MariaAlbina
  • Like 2

Would have been sweet, but the way I see it in private, she would have done that, in a public place no chance because he'd freak out.

Didn't he make her comfort him once while he was crying?

That was in private and she asked him first.

Edited by A Shamy gal

She saw him cry in the cooper kripke inversion when Sheldon was upset about his work not being satisfactory and then she comforted him but yeah i agree with your point she was quite shocked and probably didnt want to make him run off and something sheldon-y like that

• Like 2

True on both counts, funny that I forgot.  I think this situation was different.  The previous two times he was crying due to frustration/disappointment, it was over the top and exaggerated.

This time it was crying that truly came from an emotional place and I think she was taken aback by that.

• Like 5

True on both counts, funny that I forgot. I think this situation was different. The previous two times he was crying due to frustration/disappointment, it was over the top and exaggerated.

This time it was crying that truly came from an emotional place and I think she was taken aback by that.

But with this subject Amy is gonna walk on egg shells with him after last season when he stormed off when she brought it up. any living arrangements charter I think from now on she isn't going to discuss with him and I bet she feared touching him then could set him off Edited by kerrycec03
  • Like 2

IMO Amy will never bring up living together again, every time itz been mentioned she has negative response so after her prom ily and how shamy are now, I think she will leave that decision to Sheldon

Yeah, I think Shelly will have to surprise us again

• Like 2

She also saw him cry in the finale FwF. Boy Amy had seen a lot of crying Sheldon!

She's certainly seen him cry more then he has seen her cry. In fact, I don't think he's seen her cry at all. He heard her when she was upset about Penny and Bernadette going shopping for wedding dresses without her, but I think she'd stopped when she let him into her apartment.

• Like 1