[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

I just thought of something, Mrs. W.probaly left Howard her house, Howardette is saving up for one anyway. Either they live in her house or they sell her house and use the money probelm solved. So in my fantasy world (where I spend most my time) needing someone to sublet Lenny take their now unoccupied and larger apartment. Leaving apartment 4a available for Amy to move into and live across from Sheldon.

• Like 1

I so want to go with you ladies next time....maybe next year, but definitely before the end of Season 10.

I want to go so bad. Followed the group on Instgram and I'm do beyond jealous I cannot stand it. Lol

DON'T START IT!!! IT:S UNFINISHED and will not be finished..............

I love that story. So sad it is unfinished. I wish one of the great other writers could finish it

I was fully expecting there to be another scene where Kripke comes into the lab and Sheldon grabs Amy for a possessive kiss. But every time I expect a kiss, I get none. :laugh: Once the story turned into the "Amy's been experimenting on Penny" thing, I knew the ship sailed on that. Sigh.

You reminded me of how bummed I am that such a good story line was wasted on a Frozen song :-P.

I was really hoping for Shamy to talk it out, kiss it out, whatever... haha.

• Like 2

I just thought of something, Mrs. W.probaly left Howard her house, Howardette is saving up for one anyway. Either they live in her house or they sell her house and use the money probelm solved. So in my fantasy world (where I spend most my time) needing someone to sublet Lenny take their now unoccupied and larger apartment. Leaving apartment 4a available for Amy to move into and live across from Sheldon.

Yeah not sure about that. It well always be Mrs W house. Be kinda in bad taste don't you think.

4A is Sheldon and Leonard apartment. 4B is where Penny lives. I don´t think Howardette apartment is larger than Penny´s. Apparently it has only one bedroom,( like Amy, Penny and Raj have) Really, I don´t see Amy moving just to stay across the hall from Sheldon.

I M O, Howard and Bernie will move into Debbie´s house, Howard´s home since he was born. May be Stuart goes to Bernie´s apartment.

Howard always says "This is my house" (and Debbie didn´t die there)

Edited by Susana Alcira Cairó

I was fully expecting there to be another scene where Kripke comes into the lab and Sheldon grabs Amy for a possessive kiss. But every time I expect a kiss, I get none. :laugh: Once the story turned into the "Amy's been experimenting on Penny" thing, I knew the ship sailed on that. Sigh.

So much this. I was so excited by how pissed off Sheldon was at Kripke's interaction with Amy. I've thought for a long time that Kripke was the perfect romantic rival. Zack was hot but nowhere near smart enough to really interest Amy, and Stuart was sweet but still nowhere near Sheldon's intellectual level. Bert was just too weird. In reality, Sheldon has nothing to worry about, but I thought Kripke would force Sheldon to up his romantic game (like a passionate, non-date night kiss). But alas, it seems to have been dropped. :(

• Like 9

Stuart forced Sheldon to ask Amy to be his girl friend.

May be Barry forces him to raise to another level?

(Remember, we all know Sheldon is in love with Amy, and they have an iron clause in the RA about Amy going out with another man. On the other side, I doubt Sheldon knows about Bert)

• Like 5

Yeah not sure about that. It well always be Mrs W house. Be kinda in bad taste don't you think.

No Parents leave their houses to their kids all the time when they die! It not unusual. Why do you keep saying everything out of bad taste? It not like they are going to burn the house down on purpose.  It not like they Sheldon going give a Heartwarming speech at the funeral and then say  "BAZINGA" 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 2

No Parents leave their houses to their kids all the time when they die! It not unusual. Why do you keep saying everything out of bad taste? It not like they are going to burn the house down on purpose. It not like they Sheldon going give a speech at a funeral that highly inappropriate at the Funeral and then say "BAZINGA"

Keep saying? I said it once haha. Its just my opinion. I know its a sitcom. But if it was me and a close family member died. I couldent be in their house let alone live in it. Especially if it was a parent. But that's just me.

Edited by 3ku11

They wouldn't use the house for Lenny. The structure of the sitcom means apartments 4A and 4B will always be in play. When Lenny live together, it will most likely be Lenny in 4B and Sheldon alone in 4A, at least for a while.

However, I can see Howard inheriting the house. Maybe even subletting to Stuart. I imagine this will put their rivalry to bed.

• Like 4

So much this. I was so excited by how pissed off Sheldon was at Kripke's interaction with Amy. I've thought for a long time that Kripke was the perfect romantic rival. Zack was hot but nowhere near smart enough to really interest Amy, and Stuart was sweet but still nowhere near Sheldon's intellectual level. Bert was just too weird. In reality, Sheldon has nothing to worry about, but I thought Kripke would force Sheldon to up his romantic game (like a passionate, non-date night kiss). But alas, it seems to have been dropped. :(

I don't think Kripke would be an issue at this point.

The stuff with Stuart and Zach happened before they became bf/gf. At this point, they've gotten past most of the bumps from the past year. They've exchanged ILYs.

If Sheldon is jealous of Kripke, it's because of professional issues or Amy's attention, but it's not as if Amy is considering going out with Kripke or Kripke wants to go out with her. He's a total horn dog and would go after someone like Penny more than Amy.

But primarily, he knows Amy is Sheldon's girlfriend. I don't think he'd be sniffing around her.

I don't think Sheldon has anything to worry about, even if he has some passing flare of jealousy. It wouldn't make much sense to try to go down that path.