[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

This episode reminds me of a Fanfiction called Concession, where Amy writes about them but Sheldon ends up reading it. One of the best fanfics ever!

But anyway... I still can't get over the naked gun show we'll see on 12th!

I LOVE THAT ONE!

I thought of the same thing, I live for updates on this fanfic

• Like 3

This immediately reminded me of NFG.  She met Kaplan last month and mentioned her fanfiction to him.  I'm giving credit to NFG (too bad she's spoiler free)

That's what I think. Eric asked her what was the craziest thing she wrote about Shamy and he was one of the writers in this episode.

• Like 4

Am I the only one that was wondering what Jim was wearing in the tub?  Tighty whities?  Bathing suit?  Speedo?  Nothing?  Jim seems to be a huge flirt and loves innuendo so I'm wondering if he did something to tease Mayim (she still got to be modest, but would that have offended her) since the scene was pre-taped.

Hubby is not going to be pleased when all my screen savers are now going to be shirtless Jim in the tub.

I'm thinking it was speedo. A bit like in that video he was in, only he's now a bit more muscular.  :icon_wink:   

If she was uncomfortable, I don't think he would have teased her, but I'd like to think he would have done something to make her laugh and feel more comfortable about the scene.

• Like 2

I don't think she would be uncomfortable...They are great friends and plus, she is usually game for anything...his words....

ok...sadly I have read the taping report 3x already....just wait till it airs!

Yeah, I was going to put in what he said about the spanking scene.

• Like 2

Yeah and was gonna add that he has slapped her ass no less than 3 times. Think her modesty kinda goes out the window when it comes to Jim. Haha

Pretty sure they had a lot of fun with that scene. Maybe Mayim gave back for what he did to her during the vabel rub scene [emoji14]

Edited by Jamie
  • Like 6

Yeah, the two of them seem very playful, so I know that Jim wouldn't purposely do something to make her uncomfortable.  Forgot about the spanking scene (oh god, how could I?) and that was quite sexual.  Sigh...I'm so bummed I didn't get to see this, but still quite thrilled that I got to go to last weeks. 

• Like 2