[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

hazelra7 posted in the fan fiction section yesterday asking if Amelia is Amy's real name before we even knew anything.

I posted my first fan fiction where Shamy have coitus for the first time yesterday. A sign? I think so ;)

#TheCoitusIsComing

Hahaha.

• Like 8

Damn it, I'm calling it again and I don't care what you guys think of it being too soon. Coitus by the end of this season! Way waaay too many hints, foreshadowing, etc.

Yeah, I know....did they/didn't they cliff hanger and yes, I agree. I see that happening but unlike Penny & Raj's did they/didn't they (they didn't), I think this one would be a "they did."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

hazelra7 posted in the fan fiction section yesterday asking if Amelia is Amy's real name before we even knew anything.

I posted my first fan fiction where Shamy have coitus for the first time yesterday. A sign? I think so ;)

#TheCoitusIsComing

Hahaha.

I saw her name as Amelia somewhere, so I used it as her given name in my fanfic, but as something she doesn't like being called. JMO

• Like 3

Maddie suggested a sex cliffhanger this season that turns out they didn't and they end up having sex mid season 9. At least that's what we want because then we'll probably get a makeout if they have to make it seem like they're gonna have sex hahaha

Link? Pretty please?

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9986573/1/Concession It's sooooo good Edited by MariaAlbina
  • Like 5

I just read the taping report, big thanks to Jiab, Michy and Kazzie !

And my reaction now : WHAT ??!!

I kept smiling all the reading of Amy's story. That made me think at our writers and fanfics here, and when I read fanfics. :D I'm so surprised ! it's so weird, like we are observed by the writers. :D

I must admit, when I only read the spoilers about the episode few hours ago I was a little disapointed by this episode. But with the report, I find it very funny and interesting.

Oh, and happy hugging day !

friends-hug-gif.gif.gif

tumblr_m8f222gten1r1gnro.gif
  • Like 3

This is so great, you are killing me here! I first thought that would be just a joke! Can't wait to see that episode, I really hope this will indicate other things just like Amy in the zone followed later by the SIK! Best season ever for Shamy:-)

• Like 5

I want to add that after Penny said it was third time in ten years Sheldon let him touch his hand, Amy said Sheldon' s hand is very cold. Another indication that they hold hands on a regular basis.

"They are weirdly cold."

When we got that line, I thought that was going to be it for Shamy for this ep. :laugh:

• Like 1

I was thinking Back to the Future part III, but yeah Dr Who would fit as well. I guess it proves she does actually try to take an interest in what he likes.

Or if she doesn't actually take an interest, at least she uses it to her advantage... :p

• Like 2

Dear talented SHAMY writers, let's write fanfictions about Amelia and Cooper!    

Maybe that some  writer or actor read fanfictions and take idea for show.

a. I haven't written anything in years.

b. I don't have any ideas for Amelia and Cooper

c. If I do write something, it's gonna be Shamy.

Edited by A Shamy gal
  • Like 1

So I love this episode. I kinda wish Sheldon had the fantasy rather than Amy but shirtless Jim makes up for all my petty complaints. :icon_redface: I mean what a hunk, am I right? Sheldon and Leonard working together is awesome and it really does continue to show how much Sheldon has grown as a person. He no longer takes issue with sharing his work and credit with his best buddy and not once during the TR did I read that he made a mean spirited comment in order to put Leonard down. This kind of growth is just another clue that tells us that we're are getting coitus sooner than later. The writers are basically saying "buckle up, we're about to take these two on a wild ride" (pun totally intended) 

Also I was confused about something  The scenes with Cooper and Amelia, do we actually see Jim and Mayim acting out those scenes or are they just read to us?? I mean, I know we see the tag scene but in regards to the others. 

Edited by Judge-Apatow
  • Like 3

So I love this episode. I kinda wish Sheldon had the fantasy rather than Amy but shirtless Jim makes up for all my petty complaints. :icon_redface: I mean what a hunk, am I right? Sheldon and Leonard working together is awesome and it really does continue to show how much Sheldon has grown as a person. He no longer takes issue with sharing his work and credit with his best buddy and not once during the TR did I read that he made a mean spirited comment in order to put Leonard down. This kind of growth is just another clue that tells us that we're are getting coitus sooner than later. The writers are basically saying "buckle up, we're about to take these two on a wild ride" (pun totally intended) 

Also I was confused about something  The scenes with Cooper and Amelia, do we actually see Jim and Mayim acting out those scenes or are they just read to us?? I mean, I know we see the tag scene but in regards to the others. 

I think it's just the last one, where Amelia is bathing Cooper. :p

Also I was confused about something The scenes with Cooper and Amelia, do we actually see Jim and Mayim acting out those scenes or are they just read to us?? I mean, I know we see the tag scene but in regards to the others.

Everything in the episode proper is only read by Penny and Amy. We only see one scene acted out, in the tag.

• Like 2

a. I haven't written anything in years.

b. I don't have any ideas for Amelia and Cooper

c. If I do write something, it's gonna be Shamy.

If I will have stronger english, I will write some fanfiction for shamy fan and others!  ;)

I would like that Sheldon will find this fiction somewhere and realise that  Amelia his Amy and cooper is He. ( maybe will happened, just Sheldon won't speak about it but one day he will mention for Amy or take in secret)  :icon_redface:  :cool: