[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

I do wonder if they'll turn this ep around fast and make it for V-day.  It could be part of why they moved the taping up a week.  Maybe they had to do the Hawking episode this past week because of his schedule and then squeezed this one in just in time.

And as much as I'm trying not to get overexcited (is that even POSSIBLE?!?!), I don't know who else has any intimacy left to accelerate.  All the other couples are sexually involved.  Sheldon and Amy are the only ones not being intimate.

I don't think they're talking about having sex, but we could get a little make-out session, or a totally Shamy-esque discussion about such things.  Negotiations on the couch can be fun...

• Like 5

How are tickets being made available for this impromptu taping?  I know people from the Feb 3rd taping had the option, but will more tickets be made available?  Damn, we need someone on the inside!!!!

Gotta be that Leonard told Sheldon about Amy's fantasy and now he's super curious.  As has been said, even a conversation about it and maybe a kiss or ten will be shown.

• Like 2

How are tickets being made available for this impromptu taping?  I know people from the Feb 3rd taping had the option, but will more tickets be made available?  Damn, we need someone on the inside!!!!

Gotta be that Leonard told Sheldon about Amy's fantasy and now he's super curious.  As has been said, even a conversation about it and maybe a kiss or ten will be shown.

AU is giving 2/3 ticketholders the week to respond in case they'd like to go to it, and then they are putting up tickets on their website.

It's totally going to happen cause tape night is my bday!!! The writers heard my bday wishes!!!

Please tell me you are going. I don't want to be there by myself!

• Like 7

How are tickets being made available for this impromptu taping? I know people from the Feb 3rd taping had the option, but will more tickets be made available? Damn, we need someone on the inside!!!!

Gotta be that Leonard told Sheldon about Amy's fantasy and now he's super curious. As has been said, even a conversation about it and maybe a kiss or ten will be shown.

AU is giving 2/3 ticketholders the week to respond in case they'd like to go to it, and then they are putting up tickets on their website.

It's totally going to happen cause tape night is my bday!!! The writers heard my bday wishes!!!

Please tell me you are going. I don't want to be there by myself! I hope someone else ends up going with you if only to have someone to cling to. Holy crow I know if anything were to happen my brain would just seize up.

#CoitusIsComing2015

• Like 1

Please tell me you are going. I don't want to be there by myself!

Michy, you have a ticket?  Damn, I would eat my own arm off to go. I know you will need someone there to help administer oxygen and other CPR activities, but at least we have one of our own on the list!

• Like 4

I knew something had to be up when the pages went from 498 to 500 in a matter of an hour and a half since I checked last.

Holy crap! Is this really the title?

I hope we have someone going because I don't know if I can handle not knowing what happens. Please Michy tell us you are going.....

I read the title and died right on my classroom floor.

I don't know if I can drive home from work now.

• Like 3

Title for 8.16 is "The Intimacy Acceleration". Commence the freak-out.

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

FREAKING OUT !!!!!!!!

My poor little heart !!!!

Actually ... never mind my poor little heart, make it happen !!!!!

#CoitusIsComing2015

• Like 6

This episode reminds me of a Fanfiction called Concession, where Amy writes about them but Sheldon ends up reading it. One of the best fanfics ever!

But anyway... I still can't get over the naked gun show we'll see on 12th!

What if in "The Intimacy Acceleration" Sheldon reads Amy's fic and the episode has similar events to "Concession"?
  • Like 7

I'm not sure, I've already gone two weeks in a row and I'm going in February too. I don't want them to ban me... but then again, how can I not?

Yep since I had a 2/3 standby, they're letting me move it to a 1/27 standby. If I decide to go, I will get in no matter what it takes. (Said Sheldon to Amy. Probably. On Tuesday.)

Oh, you have to go to this one with a title like that AND you already had a ticket for 2/3. Wear a disguise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh, you have to go to this one with a title like that AND you already had a ticket for 2/3. Wear a disguise!

I have so considered doing that. Wearing a wig or some shit. :laugh: 

If anyone else is considering going, please let me know ASAP. I'll buy you Thai food in the waiting line. :p

• Like 5

God, I wish I could go. I wish I lived in America and Not Ireland right now lol. If I had the money I would be on a plane today and waiting outside the studio tomorrow lol :icon_razz: . I just can't believe we know the title though, aren't the usually more secretive? 

• Like 1

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

A simple word to describe how I feel right now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *deep breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

okay I'm done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3