[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

That was kind of what I was thinking. But no one else on the show's intimacy needs accelerating. I mean.

Penny's does. When is she setting the date anyway? Sheldon and Penny talking about there issues together.

I'm going to jump in the on the Max Adler conversation. I thought George Jr. right away when I saw him as well. But then I saw his age. He is considerably younger than Jim. But stranger things have happened. I guess he could pose as a 37-38 year old man but let's keep in mind he was playing a teenager just 3 years ago on Glee.

I know make up can do a lot and I think he is definitely what I would expect.

Maybe he comes to visit and starts to hit on Amy so Sheldon knows he needs to step up his game.

That sounds like a fanfic I read. But we know we have seen things in fanfic come true anymore.

Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

Way out of left field here, but what if Max Adler plays a grad student that is assigned to Amy's lab and he takes a shine to her.  Jealous Sheldon takes note and that pushes him towards new territory (or at least the discussion of it with Amy).  This was addressed in one of the fan fics and since the writers seem to know what we write about... :icon_wink:

Trying not to get too invested in anything crazy happening, but with that title, come on!!!

Like Michy, I'd be camped out the night before, or at least 7am with a chair, book and my phone ready to order delivery.

• Like 7

What my rational side is saying: Fingers crossed something happens with Shamy, but if it doesn't I will be okay. They are in a great place this season. :) 

What my Shamy brain wants: Make out session, Intimacy declaration, kiss over 30 seconds, slow dancing, sexual innuendos... :imsohappy:

Either way, I am a BBT fan so whatever happens, it's going to be great, whether it happens for Shamy, Lenny, Howardette, Rajimy, or the entire cast.

• Like 5

I don't know why anyone thinks Sheldon's brother is going to be in this episode.

And if they needed someone to play his brother, I think they could easily cast someone who would not need a heavy makeup job. They'd just hire someone old enough...

Adler could play anyone--a student, a store clerk, a fellow nerd, whatever. I don't think we have enough real information. It is possible, I guess, that he could play his brother, but I don't know where the idea came from.

• Like 1

MJ, I'm just joking about the overnight, but getting there earlier would be good for me.  I'm an early morning person anyway.  With a title like this I would be determined to get in.  I seem to recall that with "Prom Equivalency" only about 6 Standby people got in (thank goodness for Batman75) so wouldn't want to chance it.  However, it's all moot at this point.  Won't be able to get back there until April unless this Vegas work trip comes through (doubtful and I'm ok with that). 

• Like 1

While I agree I don't want him to do anything out of jealousy, I think maybe he sees this guy talking to Amy and just steps up his game as far as just kissing her more. It doesn't have to mean that the intimacy is accelerated into the bedroom although I would love to see that.

I think he could just maybe show that he is her boyfriend by maybe holding hands, kissing when they leave each other's company, things like that.

I don't need them to have sex yet but geez a little affection would be great.

• Like 2

Dude, rent one for the day. Be with me. I can't do this alone. :laugh:

Man living in Michigan sucks at times like these. I would so be there with you in a heartbeat if I could.

Oh I so need to see this....

OMG so much funnier than in the TR.

• Like 1

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

LOL I'm coming out of my skin waiting for this TR!

Edited by Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

Max Adler and Mayim are tweeting each other on how much fun they're having working together. I guess that means his character has scenes with Amy :)

And also, Mayim posted the scriptcover. If we didn't already know the title I'm pretty sure we'd make it out from that. Haha

Edited by Jamie
  • Like 5

Max Adler and Mayim are tweeting each other on how much fun they're having working together. I guess that means his character has scenes with Amy :)

And also, Mayim posted the scriptcover. If we didn't already know the title I'm pretty sure we'd make it out from that. Haha

I was right about to come here writing the same thing about the cover. She can be so unintentionally funny sometimes lol

• Like 2