[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

Max Adler and Mayim are tweeting each other on how much fun they're having working together. I guess that means his character has scenes with Amy :)

And also, Mayim posted the scriptcover. If we didn't already know the title I'm pretty sure we'd make it out from that. Haha

SHUT UP I'M CRYING.

GIVE ME ALL THE HOT BABES HITTING ON AMY RIGHT NOW. DEAR LORD.

• Like 6

Adler tweeted a "hint" when asked what character he's playing

It was a pic of him as a zombie... I'm guessing it was a scene in Glee? I don't know I never really watched it

Edited by tbhf
  • Like 1

Adler tweeted a "hint" when asked what character he's playing

It was a pic of him as a zombie... I'm guessing it was a scene in Glee? I don't know I never really watched it

I did a quick research and he posted pics from a movie he was in, Detention of the Dead. He played a football player called Jimmy. I read the synopsis and everything, but still have no idea what it has in common with TBBT. lol

• Like 1

The ghost of sheldon's Dad?

I like this - it could be a 'reconciliation' in Sheldon's mind as he comes to the realisation that even though his Dad made mistakes, he didn't love him any less and the failure of his parents' marriage wasn't Sheldon's fault. He may even voice his approval of Amy, and another wall inside breaks down.

• Like 4

Could somebody please grab a screenshot of the IG pic? I can't do it on my kindle. :( the episode tittle looks like it could be visible if zoomed in upon.

title is The Intimacy Acceleration :)

• Like 1

Maybe he just plays a zombie. If he's on set and he's showing a pic of himself in zombie makeup, they may be testing his costume/makeup.

I don't know why they'd have a zombie, but...

The only thing I can think of with zombies and Tbbt are halloween, The Walking Dead, or maybe Michael Jackson's Thriller

Didn't they just get a song clearance?

• Like 1

Zombie walking is a huge thing where I live, although I'm not personally into it. We know that there's a zombie apocalypse clause in the roommate agreement. Maybe Shamy have something similar in the relationship agreement. My guess is that the gang go zombie walking where they run into the guest star who "bites" Sheldon and/or Any. Sheldon freaks out, places he and Amy under quarantine, and they get a little carried away with being affectionate.

• Like 4

I'm aware of that and fan girling like crazy. Was hoping to confirm from Mayim's pic but she used a sharpie marker.

Oh I see, sorry... It sounded to me like you didn't :) I guess it's impossible to anyone to miss this craziness around here :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

Oh I see, sorry... It sounded to me like you didn't :) I guess it's impossible to anyone to miss this craziness around here :icon_biggrin:

No problem :) If you think it's crazy now, just wait until Tuesday night. I have a feeling that the chat room is going to be full and moving at warp speed.

• Like 1

This whole jealousy talk reminded me an event I have to solve today. I have 'one day to be married' couple - two four years old kids in my kindergarten, and new fellow showed up, she was unsure of her feelings for a minute, but we draw her a picture with many shapes of buttocks of female bending over and day was saved ! :icon_lol:

Maybe Sheldon could draw a  nice equation for Amy or picture of really cool train :icon_cheesygrin:

No problem :) If you think it's crazy now, just wait until Tuesday night. I have a feeling that the chat room is going to be full and moving at warp speed.

Yeah, it will be madness ! I will have to need a lot of calming tea, and send my boyfriend away, or I could be easily single by Wednesday   :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

I'm aware of that and fan girling like crazy. Was hoping to confirm from Mayim's pic but she used a sharpie marker.

I looked at her pic and I clearly saw a title....well acceleration was clear and the first letter was I. I would say you can read it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2