[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

I love all of the excitement going on in this thread. So much Shamy love!!! I really hope there is a mutual kiss for them in this episode, even if they are not one of the main plots of the episode. I won't get my hopes up, the episode could be about anything or anyone, but my fingers are crossed for a Shamy lip lock. :kiss:

• Like 5

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

Number 3 in line. Still going in not expecting anything on the Shamy front. We've gotten lots of great stuff and even though we deserve more (wink, wink) I'm not gonna be greedy about it (even though we deserve more). Mwahahaha.

What can I say? I want it all.

Guess I'm a Needy Baby, Greedy Baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'm so happy for them. I don't see how a title like this cannot be about shamy doing something (not necessarily graphic) to further their relationship considering past use of key words. I would not rule out a parallel plot of raj and Emily making an effort to spend more time together and grow closer. But although the other couples certainly have room for improvement, when I think of them getting more intimate, I imagine them going to the bathroom while leaving the bathroom door open.

Edited by Tomasina
  • Like 1

Just a wild guess here

This max Adler guy is supposed to be playing a zombie or something like that, the character scares the crap out of amy and Sheldon comes to her aid and comforts her which leads to a make out session

lol these attempts of guessing it are so funny! 

this Max could be kripke's brother who will hit on Amy and make Shelly jealous... then make out session.

• Like 2

Hopefully they will be on S8 Discussion thread to talk about it soon....

Just a wild guess here

This max Adler guy is supposed to be playing a zombie or something like that, the character scares the crap out of amy and Sheldon comes to her aid and comforts her which leads to a make out session

This was my thought also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raj asks Emily to move in. She accepts. Lenny and Shamy fans go: WTH!

In the meantime, Sheldon discusses his intimacy issues with Penny.

Speculation or fact?