[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

like...HOLY SHIT!!!  His body, his gaze, its like "take me now"......I know its a "fantasy" but so was her "in the zone" first SIK and BOOM....so yea...

Might I add this is the first time on the show he's been positioned to look like such a beefcake.  We all know Jim has that body, but the normal viewers have never seen Sheldon like that....

Hot DAMN!

I think we all need a minute and some Gerard RIGHT NOW!

I know I do.

This is seriously something to look at.

He shouldn't have felt "less" just because he hadn't worked out really. I like 'em a little skinnier haha

• Like 1

I know I do.

This is seriously something to look at.

He shouldn't have felt "less" just because he hadn't worked out really. I like 'em a little skinnier haha

So I have a new lock screen / screen saver on my ipad sorry ... I am not sorry

• Like 4

*&^%)*%8ydgjkgr8yq34t0734kjldf

Umm, sorry, I couldn't type or think or speak for a while.  OMFG, that is the most amazing, gorgeous, sexy thing I have ever seen.  And the way he's looking at her, oh yeah, it's coming.

For those that were there, how much more of him did you see when he was standing up and being dried?  Did they cut it off at the waist?  Taping report talked about Amy commenting on his Spiderman undies, did you see those? 

I think there should be some sort of auction for any old charity where you get to re-enact that scene with Jim.  That charity would be flush with money.

• Like 5

It's totally not fair if "Amelia" gets to see "Cooper" in his Batman undies and we do not!  I've been dying to see Jim in those undies ever since Penny first handed them over to Leonard in that one episode years ago! :p

• Like 2

For anyone at the taping of the Troll epi, a question. I am assuming the hot and steamy Amelia and Cooper scene was shown to the audience pre-taped, right?

Because I can't imagine any amount of security would have kept the Council Ladies/Vixens from leaping over the railing onto the set if it was live!! :O

Haha yes the scene was playback.

When y'all watch the episode, listen for our screams. They're quite prevalent. :laugh:

• Like 6

Since its Amy's dream, I don't think her Cooper is dressed in batman undies [emoji14]

Pretty sure he wears nada.

Oh, I thought someone had said that in regard to the taping report (but I just re-read it and there's no mention of any kind of undies...)  And my mistake, they were indeed Spiderman undies, not Batman.

Ah, well...  At least we do get to see his bare chest and back and knees...