[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a Shamy fix to mend my broken Seahawks loving heart. What is the one fanfiction every Shamy shipper should read?

I almost totally cried at the end of that game.  Thanks god for the copious amounts of beer I had, bad food, and the Shamy stories I read before going to bed.

Honestly, WTF was Seattle thinking with that pass....at the 1 YARD Line!

Patriots suck!

Edited by mphs95

I almost totally cried at the end of that game.  Thanks god for the copious amounts of beer I had, bad food, and the Shamy stories I read before going to bed.

Honestly, WTF was Seattle thinking with that pass....at the 1 YARD Line!

Patriots suck!

I cried! You seriously need to see John Ross Bowie's (Kripke) IG pic. Thank cow we flipped to the local news coverage on a different channel before that moment.

Getting ot here... is the cast back to work on Wednesday?

I cried! You seriously need to see John Ross Bowie's (Kripke) IG pic. Thank cow we flipped to the local news coverage on a different channel before that moment.

Getting ot here... is the cast back to work on Wednesday?

Just saw the Bill Belichek picture.  If I would have seen that on TV my pizza, beer, and grape salad would have came right back up.  Reading some Shamy stories helped make my night better.

I was thinking the same thing.

Oh Shamieeeees ???? where are you???

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed.  Usually I have a ton of posts in my email, but it's been quiet.