[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Top 3 Shamy moments?

There are many Shamy moments that is worth to remember. Im not familiar with the title of each episode.. So forgive me.

1 - When Sheldon went away to think about things because changes are everywhere. And he was robbed and he called Leonard to fetch him instead of Amy. Inside the car, Sheldon told Leonard that he didn't want Amy to think less of him which is too sweet...

2 - The sweetest thing Sheldon gave to Amy is he made her as a point of contact in case of emergency.

3 - Of course the passionate Kiss coming from Sheldon and he liked it!

• Like 1

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

I've always thought Amy's father was never in her life, that her Mom was a single parent. Amy never talks about him, but she mentions her Mom a lot. Might explain her awkwardness with men, including Sheldon. When he does kiss her, she is caught between wanting more, but not knowing what to do, and not wanting to push him to the point he is uncomfortable with his initiation.

Sheldon seems to bring a lot of his observations from his parents' behavior into their relationship. Amy not at all, as her Mom sheltered her. Until Penny, she had no basis to go on, it seems.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 1

Just saw this on Tumblr dont know if it is already known about because i haven't been regularly posting to this forum lately

post-17552-0-15343500-1423587160_thumb.p

post-17552-0-65827400-1423505682_thumb.p

Edited by SHAMY<3
  • Like 1

Guest StoicPhilosopher

From Rachelshamyfan in the season 8 thread:

One of my favorite moments of s8 was Sheldon admitting to Leonard that he's aware he can be difficult to live with

Very honest moment there 

This made me think about Sheldon not wanting to move in with Amy. We know Sheldon needs to be in control and moving in with Amy is a change that's extremely drastic for Sheldon. But what if, on top of his fears about change and intimacy, another reason Sheldon isn't ready to move in with Amy is because he knows he'd be difficult to live with? Although we know (and I'm pretty sure Sheldon knows) that Amy accepts and loves his "quirks," maybe Sheldon feels like he needs to work on himself more before deciding to take that step. Sheldon probably realizes how many times he has upset Leonard by needing constant control in the form of the roommate agreement, so he may fear the same may happen with Amy if they live together (and I'm sure Sheldon is bothered more by the idea of Amy being upset than Leonard). Maybe when he sees Lenny living together, Sheldon will realize how different it is to live with a girlfriend rather than a roommate - and that it will be a positive change that will make them closer.

I need this to be true.

• Like 5

heellooo! I'm back! now at Sheldon's room haha

tumblr_njhlrr3g2J1tgj7wmo1_400.jpg

GIRL ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME??

Just saw this on Tumblr dont know if it is already known about because i haven't been regularly posting to this forum lately

attachicon.giftumblr.png

Does this mean the episode might be about Sheldon driving? 

As for my top three moments. The ILY is actually not in mine for ~~reasons~~ but I'm going to pick some of my maybe less expected favorite moments.

1) Amy yelling at Sheldon in Anxiety Optimization. I love scenes that involve tension, and I especially love scenes that have Amy not taking any of Sheldon's crap, and this scene had both. Which is similarly why I'm going to also enjoy the shit out of the Kripke scene in the next episode because Amy calls Sheldon out on his petty jealousy. (Oh, and we can also throw in, "I PRESSED IT!")

2) "Then whisper it" from the premiere. Hello. Mama likes that breathing-in-her-scent moment above all else. We're starting to see that, even if Sheldon's going to turn around and make it a joke, he definitely enjoys being that close to her. All right, all right, all right.

3) I really have to go with the hallway scene in prom when Sheldon sees Amy and gulps and then freaks out and runs away and has a panic attack. Because like, he has seen her naked before. But this time, when he sees her like this, something is different. It's the fact that he's newly awoken to his own desires and they scare him, and I just love that.

Close runner up would be, "Its binding!" Because yes, I love Amy using the RelAg to her advantage, since Sheldon designed it for him to get his own way. 

I wanted to include the bathtub scene because that is my actual favorite scene of the season, but it's not Sheldon/Amy so I left it off the list. :laugh:

• Like 8

Omo I loved the FwF episode. That moment was amazing. I always said they reminded me of an old married couple haha

Indeed they do, bickering while simultaneous adoring each other. When Sheldon called hear "dear" and also gave her public credit for her assistance with FwF, my heart melted.
  • Like 1

CBS is pimping Shamy hard this season, huh? It took them awhile to realize how popular this couple is - I remember the mini outburst on Big Bang's Facebook page around Valentine's last year when they put up a picture of Sheldon and Penny hugging and fans complained that they showed these two instead of Shamy, especially since the SIK had just aired. Then on Valentine's Day itself they gave us the "Nerd love" poster :D

• Like 5

On another topic, with Sheldon driving, I thought it would be interesting to have a cold opening with Shamy parked and them making out in the car (not sex) with Sheldon in the driver's seat. This would so make up for not seeing any physical activity on screen this season. It would give us evidence of the development of their physical relationship off screen.

Wishful thinking? If not the car, Amy's apartment, Sheldon's spot?? It is hard to feel they are heading toward coitus when it appears they still can't touch each other. It kills me everytime Amy reaches out to comfort Sheldon when he is troubled and then pulls her hand away. She won't even kiss him back, or put her arms around him. She wants to, but is afraid of his reaction.

Ok, she kissed him under the misletoe. It was probably a peck that was over-exaggerated by Sheldon.

As I've said before, the emotional growth has been phenominal. I hope that Sheldon allowing Leonard to put his hand on his to click the mouse twice is a sign that Sheldon is overcoming his aversion to physical contact.

• Like 3

of course our Shamy is popular. how many people dressed up as Shamy for Halloween and how many dressed up as any of the other characters? this is 'Shamy' season. Lenny had 7 years ( on and off). and personally, marketing wise... they are selling more as a couple right now.

• Like 2

On another topic, with Sheldon driving, I thought it would be interesting to have a cold opening with Shamy parked and them making out in the car (not sex) with Sheldon in the driver's seat. This would so make up for not seeing any physical activity on screen this season. It would give us evidence of the development of their physical relationship off screen.

Wishful thinking? If not the car, Amy's apartment, Sheldon's spot?? It is hard to feel they are heading toward coitus when it appears they still can't touch each other. It kills me everytime Amy reaches out to comfort Sheldon when he is troubled and then pulls her hand away. She won't even kiss him back, or put her arms around him. She wants to, but is afraid of his reaction.

Ok, she kissed him under the misletoe. It was probably a peck that was over-exaggerated by Sheldon.

As I've said before, the emotional growth has been phenominal. I hope that Sheldon allowing Leonard to put his hand on his to click the mouse twice is a sign that Sheldon is overcoming his aversion to physical contact.

Well, James Earl Jones promised Sheldon to take him to Tijuana, so he could see how Tijuana sex show looks like   :icon_biggrin: Maybe off screen Shamy are horndogs and we just don't get to see it, damn it! 

Amy's fears of Sheldon being flight risk and her keeping her distance, seems to me even worse since he ran away. I'm not sure if it is on purpose or writers just forgot they did a lot of grow with them in this area and could continue it. I think it would be nice to have debate on this topic. Maybe Sheldon wondering, why she isn't requiring any contact, while she always did in past, she could share her worries with him and he could assure her it's okey and he's not going anywhere... maybe he could not even finish that sentence, cause she would be already all over him :icon_cheesygrin:

I love your making out ideas, I will just add Amy's lab... don't know why, but every time they have lunch there, I can't stop thinking about other highly forbidden actions, they could accomplish there :icon_lol:

• Like 4

Well, James Earl Jones promised Sheldon to take him to Tijuana, so he could see how Tijuana sex show looks like :icon_biggrin: Maybe off screen Shamy are horndogs and we just don't get to see it, damn it!

Amy's fears of Sheldon being flight risk and her keeping her distance, seems to me even worse since he ran away. I'm not sure if it is on purpose or writers just forgot they did a lot of grow with them in this area and could continue it. I think it would be nice to have debate on this topic. Maybe Sheldon wondering, why she isn't requiring any contact, while she always did in past, she could share her worries with him and he could assure her it's okey and he's not going anywhere... maybe he could not even finish that sentence, cause she would be already all over him :icon_cheesygrin:

I love your making out ideas, I will just add Amy's lab... don't know why, but every time they have lunch there, I can't stop thinking about other highly forbidden actions, they could accomplish there :icon_lol:

Oh, yes, Amy's lab. I forgot about that. Can you imaging Kripke walking in on that??? I'm dying here....

• Like 1