[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 Reasons We Are Obsessed With Shamy From The Big Bang Theory

Sheldon and Amy = Shamy

Amy and Sheldon are one of the most lovable couples on TV. See all the reasons we can't get enough of Shamy!

http://www.cbs.com/recommended-galleries/1003428/9-reasons-we-are-obsessed-with-shamy-from-the-big-bang-theory/

MORE TO COME!!!  

What does that mean???  There's only six more episodes after tonight's.  What can happen in six episodes??  Go!

MORE TO COME!!!  

What does that mean???  There's only six more episodes after tonight's.  What can happen in six episodes??  Go!

MORE TO COME!!!  

My hopes are rising.

Well, James Earl Jones promised Sheldon to take him to Tijuana, so he could see how Tijuana sex show looks like   :icon_biggrin: Maybe off screen Shamy are horndogs and we just don't get to see it, damn it! 

Amy's fears of Sheldon being flight risk and her keeping her distance, seems to me even worse since he ran away. I'm not sure if it is on purpose or writers just forgot they did a lot of grow with them in this area and could continue it. I think it would be nice to have debate on this topic. Maybe Sheldon wondering, why she isn't requiring any contact, while she always did in past, she could share her worries with him and he could assure her it's okey and he's not going anywhere... maybe he could not even finish that sentence, cause she would be already all over him :icon_cheesygrin:

I love your making out ideas, I will just add Amy's lab... don't know why, but every time they have lunch there, I can't stop thinking about other highly forbidden actions, they could accomplish there :icon_lol:

I like the lab idea. Especially if one or both of them wears that cap that measures their brain waves/activity.

He could respond with something like, "In the lab? that's dirty even for you, Cooper", leaving Amy totally clueless :icon_cheesygrin:

It would be interesting if Amy were to overhear Kripke questioning Sheldon about how the Whimsically Inventive Coitus is going.

Shamy may be slow going, but I'm convinced they will eventually have the best love life of all the couples on the show. I do believe Sheldon will indeed be inventive, and Amy will be game for it. They both like to experiment.

The one advantage is that neither have a basis for comparison, so for them, it will always be good because they don't know what bad or mediocre is.

Okay so I am a sucker for casual Shamy physical contact. There were 3 beautiful Shamy contact moments that I saw.

1) In the opening scene, Sheldon grabs Amy's hand and they hold hands while they tell Leonard and Penny that they decided to buy a turtle.

2) At the pet store Amy is holding onto Sheldon's arm helping him get past the terrifying puppy section.

3) After Sheldon asks Amy if she would consider going to Mars with him, Amy walks towards him and gives him a hug. He wraps his arm around her and rests his head on the top of her head tilting his head slightly in a cute way.

Number 3 was my personal favorite, but that is probably because of my obsession with Shamy hugs. lol :giveheart:

Okay so I am a sucker for casual Shamy physical contact. There were 3 beautiful Shamy contact moments that I saw.

1) In the opening scene, Sheldon grabs Amy's hand and they hold hands while they tell Leonard and Penny that they decided to buy a turtle.

2) At the pet store Amy is holding onto Sheldon's arm helping him get past the terrifying puppy section.

3) After Sheldon asks Amy if she would consider going to Mars with him, Amy walks towards him and gives him a hug. He wraps his arm around her and rests his head on the top of her head tilting his head slightly in a cute way.

Number 3 was my personal favorite, but that is probably because of my obsession with Shamy hugs. lol :giveheart:

Beautiful

Cannot wait for this. Seriously. It's about time we saw a little physical contact! Next up: kissing on the couch? Remember the red carpet interview where Jim says he can't imagine them doing that? I feel like it's not so far-fetched anymore.

Finally some physical contact? I can't wait to see the hug.

Has anyone considered the possibility that we don't see any kissing because Jim & Mayim are reluctant to perform in that manner on screen and the writers are working around the issue?

Edited by jenafan

Has anyone considered the possibility that we don't see any kissing because Jim & Mayim are reluctant to perform in that manner on screen and the writers are working around the issue?

No, I meant FINALLY we got since physical contact! I'm thrilled.

I don't think so... Jim discovered he have to spank Amy on screen right in the moment they were about to shoot it, without rehearsal, that I think had to make him way more uncomfortable and he did it anyway... they trust writers, and as they both say, they are not talking to their amazing job :) 

I know that Sheldon has not asked Amy to move in with him, but here we have him asking her to go to Mars with him.  To me that is saying 'will you spend your life with me'.  It is as if he is testing the waters, almost a Sheldon type proposal.  

Yes I know I am clutching at straws, but you never know.

So sweet that Sheldon grabbed Amy's hand and Amy hugs Sheldon and he reciprocated. They are definitely more comfortable with physical touch. It's so touching to know that if Sheldon had to leave earth for Mars he would want Amy to be there with him. I really did want a kiss (and still do) but, it's moments like this that are my favorite. Slow and steady always wins the race. :p

Sheldon and Amy on  Mars.... alone.... no comic book store.. no trains... no Thai night..... hhmmmm...what to do for entertainment???? there's only so much counterfactuals one can play. I guess they'll have to revert to good old - fashioned physical contact  :icon_redface: .

time to colonize Mars with their homo novus babies!!!!  :mosking:

now there's something new for fan fiction!