[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

The Shamy sneak peak i so cute. In Amy's lab, he thinks she is handing out her math on street corners, Sheldon is jealous! :)

And Amy's giggle at the end was just the cutest! ^^

• Like 4

Just watched it. I agree. She's so cute. Then, if I'm remembering his response correctly from the taping, "why are you laughing? Did you learn something?"

Hmmmm, learn what, Dr. Cooper?LOL.

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 4

If we were friends he would suggest that I suck something more pleasant.  

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry it's zero degrees outside (again)...I've been indoors for far to long.....Need a taping report and a new episode bad.....

• Like 9

If we were friends he would suggest that I suck something more pleasant.  

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry it's zero degrees outside (again)...I've been indoors for far to long.....Need a taping report and a new episode bad.....

I feel the same we have been in a deep freeze here as well... for the last 2 weeks its been averaging -40...even -50 with windchill, I need more of the Shamy to get me through the next week of forty below....lol

Anyhoo.....does anyone know who is going to be at the taping tonight?:

I feel the same we have been in a deep freeze here as well... for the last 2 weeks its been averaging -40...even -50 with windchill, I need more of the Shamy to get me through the next week of forty below....lol

Anyhoo.....does anyone know who is going to be at the taping tonight?:

I think Trinabeana, Suzi, and maybe Dannii?  There might be others, but those are the ones I know have talked about it.

• Like 1

I promised myself I wasn't gonna look at the promo pics for intimacy but I just saw one on tumblr with Sheldon and penny sitting so close to each other and grinning like crazy, its no wonder the shinnies are thinking they will like this one

Gimmee all the shamy!

and the nightmare is coming... I just can't handle it...!! :bad:  :cry:  :girlwah:  :wacko:  :girlcray:

I promised myself I wasn't gonna look at the promo pics for intimacy but I just saw one on tumblr with Sheldon and penny sitting so close to each other and grinning like crazy, its no wonder the shinnies are thinking they will like this one

Gimmee all the shamy!

I looked at all the pictures and while sheldon and Penny were sitting close it looked to me as if Penny was ready to laugh.

Again just my interpretation. I'm not at all worried and honestly who cares what Shenny shippers see or don't see. I actually have no issues with them. We Shamies and Lennies all know it won't happen.

So just watch the rest of the episode which looks like fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I knew they would when I saw them, with the wine bottle and the gazing between them, uggh.

Their ship is pretty much extinct. If it makes them feel better to grab onto an obvious attempt to demonstrate that their couple are only friends as a way to show their couple as star - crossed, let them. They have a right to their ship, even if it's non-existent.

• Like 3

In the clip from this week, Mayim's laugh is so real, someone on yt commented they thought the "suck on something more pleasant line" was ad-libbed.

• Like 4

Maybe not any overt Shamyness, but there IMO is read between the lines Shamy. They arrive at the apartment together so that means they are spending more time together. They take a separate car from Lenny together, and they are sitting together in the dinner part. Still some Shamy so ai am happy.

• Like 6

Yeah not really any specific Shamy. But for some reason, it always gives me a little thrill when Sheldon calls Amy his girlfriend, even when he's complaining that she isn't on his side, lol. And Jim and Mayim were cute just talking and joking with each other. Mayim is very expressive (talks with her hands a lot) and she was telling Jim a long story before they started the car reenactment and he was laughing. 

• Like 8

Yeah not really any specific Shamy. But for some reason, it always gives me a little thrill when Sheldon calls Amy his girlfriend, even when he's complaining that she isn't on his side, lol. And Jim and Mayim were cute just talking and joking with each other. Mayim is very expressive (talks with her hands a lot) and she was telling Jim a long story before they started the car reenactment and he was laughing. 

Maybe she has some Italian ancestors and doesn't know lol (I'm Italian, so I'm allowed to do ethnic jokes about it)

Edited by nusspot
  • Like 3

In the clip from this week, Mayim's laugh is so real, someone on yt commented they thought the "suck on something more pleasant line" was ad-libbed.

Honestly, at the first take at the taping, I thought it wasn't apart of the script because she was laughing as if it was a REAL laugh, like she was just cracking up at the line. But I don't know, after she did it again in another take, I guess that's what they were going for. Haha. I love it.

• Like 4

Maybe she has some Italian ancestors and doesn't know lol (I'm Italian, so I'm allowed to do ethnic jokes about it)

You know the joke about the Italian family?

"Our boat sank and we tried to swin to the nearest island, but we couldn't..."

"But then how did you arrive here?"

"I don't know... I mean, we just started talking do big gestures with the arms, talking exaggerate some more and talking even bigger... and suddenly we're here!"

Disclaimer: Italian descendant, heard this one from my nonna...

• Like 5

Fun fact: one of the out takes of Sheldon saying, "I'm naked..." was actually said in a sexual manner (Any other of the Amy's Vixen's who went to this taping may remember it).

Imagine only Amy being outside of the door and he's trying to turn her on by saying, "I'm naked," and how he would say it? That's how he said it. LOL. I couldn't believe what I was hearing actually. Jim was having fun ;)

• Like 9