[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

tumblr_nk3fpncLGv1sp0cpeo1_500.gif

I Just wanted to drop this gif in here because I love it so much. This is a couple who are long term, they do not even need to speak for each other to know what the other one is saying. He is saying why did you lie? and she is saying Why did you tell the truth? the they both say never mind we will talk about it later. Sounds like us indeed

That small scene was really cute, from the moment they walked in together... Thanks for the gif!

• Like 3

Come on people... Kripke touched Amy's arm for umpteen Mississippi's and she accepted his gift of wine... by Dr. Lorvis's Lonely Guy rules of love they are engaged now.

It's primal.

I am just saying, Sheldon maybe needs to scent mark some territory outside the lab as precautionary measure.

• Like 7

I thought Sheldon was going to go nuclear when he watched Barry touch Amys shoulder!

His eyes were all over them and the pouting, oh the pouting

Two days later, Amy receives a bottle of Premier Cru :). As an exceptional compensation for having ruined her study of Penny and Leonard's intellects. Not a gift, and certainly not something to make Barry's wine look shabby...

#fanfictionSheldon :)

EDIT: I really doubt we will ever hear about Sheldon's lie again, but if they decide to show Amy's reaction to it (righteous anger, I'm sure), they might as well have Sheldon learn about her fanfiction to balance the episode...

Edited by LMD3014
  • Like 2

So I'm wondering if we will get something big happen for shamy in the remaining episodes

What could it be? I mean, I really wish something would happen, but I'm so afraid of being disappointed like last season. Althought, I don't think there could be anything worse than that.

• Like 1

EDIT: I really doubt we will ever hear about Sheldon's lie again, but if they decide to show Amy's reaction to it (righteous anger, I'm sure), they might as well have Sheldon learn about her fanfiction to balance the episode...

I wish they would bring up the lie again. Every time Bawwy, Amy and Sheldon share a scene, that particular bit of history lies over the interaction like a Sword of Damocles. And I love the idea of having Sheldon find out about the fanfiction- two fictionalised accounts of the couple's sex-life, and all that. I'd like to see an argument over which constitutes the greater betrayal (not that there's an argument in my own mind, but I'd like to see Sheldon give it a go.)

Sigh. I agree, though, that we'll likely never hear about the lie ever again.

• Like 1

Come on people... Kripke touched Amy's arm for umpteen Mississippi's and she accepted his gift of wine... by Dr. Lorvis's Lonely Guy rules of love they are engaged now.

It's primal.

I am just saying, Sheldon maybe needs to scent mark some territory outside the lab as precautionary measure.

Thats funny.. Haha.. I love it when Sheldon felt jealous..

Amy did the scent marking before when Alex came over..

In Sheldon's part? What crazy thing could happen?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I really don't see drama for them for the remainder of the season.  I actually don't think they'll be the focus of this years finale.  I think continuing on with this current pace (which is hella faster than previous years) works for me.  I do still see plots with them inching them towards more intimacy & eventually living together, but I feel like everything is being laid for the bigger stuff in season 9.  I do think some sort of intimacy plot will be either in the 2nd to last or the actual last episode, but not the actual deed and not the main focus of the finale.

I really feel that will be for Lenny in some format. 

Last year this time Sheldon's life was continuing to fall apart so looking back his meltdown was almost expected.  Right now, its not so I am not worried.  And Molaro's comments just makes me so happy

• Like 7

No Shamy kissing is the only thing that's disappointed me this season :-(

However I haven't given up hope. There's still 6 episodes left for that passionate make out I keep hoping for!! :-)

• Like 7