[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

Phanta, I thought of that. I thought maybe they rewrote the tag scene to something completely different (Cuz tbh, the tag right now is a little odd to me, like they could do something funnier, but I've yet to see it, so I really don't know!). But I guess we'll see. Happy taping day, everyone!

• Like 3

I was wondering about that too, Phanta. The tag doesn't seem that funny and last time they re-taped a scene (V-day) it was the tag. But from Mayim's photo it looks like she's in the backseat, which is where she was sitting when Leonard was driving? Who knows! I guess we will find out in a few hours.

I am thinking that it's possible that they are only wearing the same clothes because since the premiere will have two episodes, the next episode truly is a continuation, and hence the reason for the same garments. 

P.S. WOO HOO TO TAPING DAYS!

• Like 2

Penny, Amy, Bernadette and Sheldon. Sheldon and his council of Ladies

Wow! I went to suggest this to my bf and my friend, I expected a hearty chuckle and consideration...What I received was a joyful acceptance! Okay, so now I have four new chickens with glorious new names! Thank you so much Koops!

Edited by frootloopstakethewheel
  • Like 3

Taping day! I am still thinking if they re-shot anything with the car it must have been tech related. The scene meant too much to the overall episode to really mess with it much. I know I lost my voice over it, but if they mess with the coitus line, at this point I don't really care. I just want them to keep the line in about him not wanting Amy to know he failed. 

The tag from the 1st ep seems to have happened on a different day, though, so I don't think the 2nd ep will be a continuation. Unless, of course, they re-did the tag I guess.

Anyways, I'll stop beating that topic into the ground. I guess we'll know tonight!

• Like 9

if they are re-shooting the car scene... they shouldn't take out the coitus line... they should make him serious about it!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_cheesygrin:  :girlwacko:  :sarcastic:  :girlblum:

(sorry, I've read A LOT OF fan fiction over the summer ;)  )

Edited by Kelli
  • Like 8

if they are re-shooting the car scene... they shouldn't take out the coitus line... they should make him serious about it!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_cheesygrin:  :girlwacko:  :sarcastic:  :girlblum:

ha yeah! I know they'll probably never do it, but it would be so great if he said the line seriously, noticed Leonard's shocked look, then adds the "oh good she can't hear me" line to save himself!

• Like 1

Great now all I can picture is Sheldon making that dirty joke about Penny thinking she's just a chicken pecking corn...omg

Oh brother, hahahaha! I still wrestle with that scene to this day. I have a love/hate relationship with it.

• Like 3