[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!  Even how he looks at her when she says "we are taking it ridiculously slow"....

he's not denying that..

that's exactly what i was coming here to say. he doesn't deny it... no look of haughty derision... no talking back to Amy or yelling at her. He knows she's right!

(this just reminded me of another show i used to watch religiously!!!!  everyone used to comment on how slooooooow the main characters' relationship was moving- and this was after year 6! - the show ended at year 8, the couple had been sort of together since season 1...) 

Edited by Kelli

So, were those real turtles in the terrarium?  I know the one that moved into the log was real, but the one he was talking to looked fake because it didn't seem to be moving at all.

I didn't get enough of a look at the one on top of the log.

Guest StoicPhilosopher

no taping report this week ? :(

There's a short one in the S8 Discussion thread, if your looking for shamy, there really isn't much that I can tell:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Play", uh? Oh dear Shamy...

So girls are not allowed in his room, but he has no problem with going to 'play' in Amy's room, because of course we're talking about the Tardis here.

They're gonna kill us in the season finale, I'm calling it.

"Play", uh? Oh dear Shamy...

So girls are not allowed in his room, but he has no problem with going to 'play' in Amy's room, because of course we're talking about the Tardis here.

They're gonna kill us in the season finale, I'm calling it.

Lol....I've been calling it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep...my prediction for season finale is that sheldon will finally decide he wants to try sleepovers with amy (or something alone those lines)..i have a feeling this will come first before they have sex so I'm hoping the season ends on a good note such as this haha  :icon_cheesygrin:

No the Tardis is actually in Amy's bedroom and Sheldon is there dressed as Dr. Who playing with it...

But if you have a dirty mind I guess you can see some symbolism in that Sheldon is talking about his "sonic screw driver"

Edited by Jamie

No the Tardis is actually in Amy's bedroom and Sheldon is there dressed as Dr. Who playing with it...

But if you have a dirty mind I guess you can see some symbolism in that Sheldon is talking about his "sonic screw driver"

I wanna know really what a Tardis is. sorry im not really good in English..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I wanna know really what a Tardis is. sorry im not really good in English..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

The Tardis is a time machine in the form of that police box you see in the picture Mayim posted on IG.

Sheldon dressed as Dr Who playing with it in Amy's room? Well, I don't wanna read too much into it but if it's not a veiled reference of some sort, I don't know what it is.

Edited by nusspot