[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've changed my avatar (thank you Chloeeee!!!) in celebration of tonight. Can't wait! The promo photos/sneak peeks alone are killing me already. (And I'm ready to pester Bill to get the little cutie back on the show asap ;) hehe).

I've changed my avatar (thank you Chloeeee!!!) in celebration of tonight. Can't wait! The promo photos/sneak peeks alone are killing me already. (And I'm ready to pester Bill to get the little cutie back on the show asap ;) hehe).

Very excited too!!! But I hope you are joking about pestering Bill....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg that was huge!! Gonna rewatch again but that trumped Prom for me because we all expected an ILY this season....and them being dressed up made it

But this...was not expected!! And him being totally ok with discussing a future...and the hug and his face and all...and then says "ready to go back upstairs"....and even the kids convo. Wow baby the feels right now are so strong!!!

Omg that was huge!! Gonna rewatch again but that trumped Prom for me because we all expected an ILY this season....and them being dressed up made it

But this...was not expected!! And him being totally ok with discussing a future...and the hug and his face and all...and then says "ready to go back upstairs"....and even the kids convo. Wow baby the feels right now are so strong!!!

My daughter and I wish we had rewind so we could watch the whole thing over again. This is definitely one of my favorites now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh that hug...I thought the picture was good, but when he turned his head and asked her to go back to the apartment.  Sigh....

Martian babies with cool names...holy crap Sheldon!

Great episode...I need to watch it again...:)

LOVED IT! So much Shamy love going on in this episode! They way they looked at each other, the talk of the future.......ahh....so good! Sheldon looked so in love, inviting her back to the apartment. Wow!

That hug was absolutely EVERYTHING!!!!! His hand placement during the hug...one hand lower than the other. The way he turns his head and lays it on hers towards the end of the hug. For a split second after the hug, I thought they were going to kiss. DEAD!!!!!

This may be my favorite Shamy episode this season...still DEAD!!!!

This is my new favorite episode. There was just so much right about it. All four couples were great , but Shamy, oh my.

During the hug he looked like he was about to kiss the top of her head. I love how he really wanted to comfort her. I love that Amy expressed her unhappiness, no holding it in because she's afraid of his being a flight risk. And he looked so darn excited about having Martian children.

Omg, that was just too much, he really wanted to comfort her, he really cared... Loved that episode, this is a photo of me afterwards

OMG....I rewound their scenes multiple times. I did the same with the Lenny stuff.  They were kissing and being kinky!

Omg, that hug, that convo, even the tension with the arguing...all of it. THIS EPISODE WAS SHAMY PERFECTION. I am so flipping happy right now.

OMFG that hug.

I kept on my DVR.  I am so watching it again on Amazon Instant Video ASAP!

OMG....I rewound their scenes multiple times. I did the same with the Lenny stuff. They were kissing and being kinky!

I kept on my DVR. I am so watching it again on Amazon Instant Video ASAP!

No DVR. [emoji25]. So I must wait for Amazon to watch it again tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was the actual look of excitement on his face when she brought up their imagined Martian children that surprised and killed me! I was expecting a look of disdain or a joke to be there so I was really shocked.

ETA: I really think that if she had kept him in that frame of thought she could have had him in bed tonight LOL!

Edited by MsTeller