[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

Another thing that again shows the huge growth from over 4 years ago....

When the idea of procreating came up he said "keep it in your spacepants"...so gone are the ideas of having a child in a petry dish....if they do procreate it will be the old fashion way!!! And he didn't seem against it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And several times before we've heard him say he doesn't care for children. But here he is pointing out to Amy about his knowledge on getting children to like you. And I want to say it took him some strength to say "keep it in your space pants" cause there was a big pause after Amy's line.

• Like 8

ok just saw the promotional photos of the next episode....So Amy is rocking that denim (aka ass hugging) skirt a LOT this season.....hmmmm....wonder if that is being done to subtly get her sex appeal amped a bit......

Its by far her most flattering skirt (don't mind the tan tight one either). 

Just thinking between her tighter skirts and his bare chest this season....a gentle nudge getting viewers ready for a sexual Shamy in the future....

• Like 6

Guys, am I imagining it or just as Amy lets go of the hug it almost looks like Sheldon was about to kiss the top of her head? I probably am just reaching but it does kinda look like he puckers his lips? anyone else see that?

• Like 6

Oh my lord.  The posts on this episode is driving me crazy.  The BBT is on hiatus in UK at the moment, the last one we saw was 8.10 - The Champagne Reflection, so heaven only knows when we get to see the rest.  I love spoilers - else why am I here - but try not to view excerpts when they air on YouTube so that I can see the whole episode 'fresh' as it were with all your comments and views in my mind.

However, I did not have the will power to wait for the SIK,or the ILY, and can foresee that this will be the case here, because I really really do not think that I can wait months for this one.

Hey guys...

This episode was so amazing! I never saw Sheldon smile so much! Especially in the beginning, when they are announcing about the turtle, while she speaks he is looking at her with such a lovely face...

OMG

And the hug

And the conversation about having children

I won't survive until the end of the season!

• Like 4

Oh my lord.  The posts on this episode is driving me crazy.  The BBT is on hiatus in UK at the moment, the last one we saw was 8.10 - The Champagne Reflection, so heaven only knows when we get to see the rest.  I love spoilers - else why am I here - but try not to view excerpts when they air on YouTube so that I can see the whole episode 'fresh' as it were with all your comments and views in my mind.

However, I did not have the will power to wait for the SIK,or the ILY, and can foresee that this will be the case here, because I really really do not think that I can wait months for this one.

Here, in Brazil, we only can see on Warner and it isn't updated. So I watched on internet! There is a wonderful site, but be careful of virus:

http://megafilmeshd.net/series/the-big-bang-theory.html

:) 

• Like 1

I have a question about a future spoiler for the most recent taping report. It says in the tag scene Sheldon and Amy were playing in the Tardis. Does anyone actually know what that means?

Also doesn't Sheldon seem so much more tender now, especially towards Amy? It makes me think that when they do get around to coitus, what ever they show us is going to be very sweet.

• Like 6

rachelshamyfan- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... that is just adorable!!!!!!

The robot really does have feelings!!! He does love Amy!!!!!!!!!! Does he actually realize though that by asking her to come to Mars (even though it will never really happen) with him that he is in fact asking her for a lifetime commitment???

Amy knows he probably won't get chosen, too far- fetched even for them.

Was she using this as an excuse to see his reaction to being together in the future... kind of like a payback for all the nasty things he had said before boarding the train in May??? Is she testing the waters??? :fi_lone_ranger:

oh these two are soooo getting married!

• Like 1

Yes, I agree. And I think that's the reason why it's great that a ) the writers are taking their own sweet time getting there and b ) that they're not giving it away quickly just to give in to fans' pressures. If you rush Shamy into sex without taking the time to develop them slowly, you can't do it IC without having some stupid scenario where Sheldon is a complete jerk during and after or Amy manipulates him into giving her sex or they both get drunk and regret it the next day or some other overly dramatic and Midol-filled scenario. I am very grateful that the writers are giving it the right importance, taking it seriously, and probably saving it for one of those rare moments where the show allows itself to be relatively emotional and not ruin it all with a joke. They've handled all their milestones beautifully, I expect no less from that one, whenever it may come. 

eta: OMC Rachel that zoom :icon_cry:

Koops, I love your Turtle!Rocket avatar!

• Like 2