The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Still unable to form coherent sentences this episode was everythig! Uterus stuff, verything looks so big fromdown here.. fort cozy mcblanet... gah !!! I am malfuntioning How did youknwo we would be in the living room? You know how I feel about preparedness!!!!! *faints*

• Like 3

While watching this, I had the realization that I really want a partner I can make a fort in my living room with. That is just a surprisingly romantic thought and gesture in general. Anyone can say I love you whether they really mean it or not but having fun together like that means something entirely different. I just love this relationship altogether!

• Like 6

My favorite part of this episode was when Amy gets out the hidden overnight bag - hilarious! I wonder if the whole sleepover thing will be mentioned in any future episodes. I mean, it WAS date night, so technically a kiss should have happened, right? I really wish (and I can't stress this enough) that the writers would give us an onscreen kiss before this season ends. I don't think that is asking for too much. Its been a LONG time!

And I can't wait for the fanfic writers to do their take on Fort Cozy McBlankets!

• Like 5

The smiles between Amy and Sheldon when they were in the fort, were perfection. After Sheldon said, "you know how much I love preparedness" and he smiled while Amy smiled shyly and looked away was so adorable. Amy's voice when she suggested the sleep over was so sensual...I love Mayim! That fort was pretty darn cool too.

I forgot, when Sheldon said they suspend the date night parameters and Amy stay later...OMG, the look on his face. It was like he was saying...please say yes!!!! Just my interpretation of the look, lol. :shy:

Edited by loriparis80
  • Like 8

My favorite part of this episode was when Amy gets out the hidden overnight bag - hilarious! I wonder if the whole sleepover thing will be mentioned in any future episodes. I mean, it WAS date night, so technically a kiss should have happened, right? I really wish (and I can't stress this enough) that the writers would give us an onscreen kiss before this season ends. I don't think that is asking for too much. Its been a LONG time!

And I can't wait for the fanfic writers to do their take on Fort Cozy McBlankets!

The overnight bag was cute, but how could Amy turn down the chance to borrow Sheldon's pajamas? The whole scene was adorable--I rewatched it 3 times (so far).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Hey guys … gonna need an ambulance … if they had kissed… I would be dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I am a no go on the last 2 episodes I'm afraid guys. Due to a unfortunate personal situation.

OMG THAT FORT. IT STOPPED MY HEART. I AM OK WITH THIS.

• Like 2

Seriously! Sheldon should've kissed her!!! Guys, I'm really really trying not to expect a lot for the season finale but after this episode! GOD HELP ME!

I'm still freaking out! I want a Shamy kiss so badly!

• Like 3

I'm glad Amy was able to help Sheldon feel better by suggesting the fort idea. Fort episode =  cute !! Just hope they kiss in the finale!!

Edited by happykitty
  • Like 1

Ok watched this 3 times already. Such a great Shamy episode!! The amount of mature growth wrapped up in the children's wrapping was amazing

1. Loved how they both dress up for datenight.. Candles and all!

2. For some reason the line after Amy's moody line where Sheldon says "I put that in for uterus stuff" I love. Weird as it may be he does see her as a woman...and that wasn't mean it was very fitting.

3. she really knows how to cheer him up! Its like at first he wants to be all mature and questions the fort but when she says "lets have fun" he goes for it

4. We have all said how happy Sheldon has been this season. Well in that fort I never saw him happier.

5. The epicness of Amy getting her germaphobic boyfriend out of "his" spot and onto the floor! Only her and her power could do this.

6. His sad face at the thought of her leaving. And then the face of her suggesting a sleepover....he was so intrigued

7. The negotiations...so classic Shamy right there. And Amy wasn't putting any pressure...she started with PG for goodness sakes so she is ok going slow and did get him to move up a little bit.

8. Sheldon was willing to lend her his pajamas! A man with a pajama rotation!!

9. He was ok with her hiding her stuff. And when he questions "how did you know we'd be in the living room" it almost felt like he would have expected their first sleepover to be maybe in his bedroom

10. And overall the fact that in many ways he was ok throwing the rules out the window for bliss...so yea when the time comes he'll be able to literally let it go. (Not anytime soon)

Overall tremendous growth from Sheldon. I mean he confirmed this by saying "this is a big step"...so even though on paper it was a "sleepover" both parties know it means more than that.

Loved it and them! We have been so blessed this season. I want a mutual kiss with Amy into it and Sheldon expressing some kind of sexual desire for her but even if it doesn't happen until season 9 I am totally ok

Yes to all!!!!!!

• Like 5

Ok watched this 3 times already. Such a great Shamy episode!! The amount of mature growth wrapped up in the children's wrapping was amazing

1. Loved how they both dress up for datenight.. Candles and all!

2. For some reason the line after Amy's moody line where Sheldon says "I put that in for uterus stuff" I love. Weird as it may be he does see her as a woman...and that wasn't mean it was very fitting.

3. she really knows how to cheer him up! Its like at first he wants to be all mature and questions the fort but when she says "lets have fun" he goes for it

4. We have all said how happy Sheldon has been this season. Well in that fort I never saw him happier.

5. The epicness of Amy getting her germaphobic boyfriend out of "his" spot and onto the floor! Only her and her power could do this.

6. His sad face at the thought of her leaving. And then the face of her suggesting a sleepover....he was so intrigued

7. The negotiations...so classic Shamy right there. And Amy wasn't putting any pressure...she started with PG for goodness sakes so she is ok going slow and did get him to move up a little bit.

8. Sheldon was willing to lend her his pajamas! A man with a pajama rotation!!

9. He was ok with her hiding her stuff. And when he questions "how did you know we'd be in the living room" it almost felt like he would have expected their first sleepover to be maybe in his bedroom

10. And overall the fact that in many ways he was ok throwing the rules out the window for bliss...so yea when the time comes he'll be able to literally let it go. (Not anytime soon)

Overall tremendous growth from Sheldon. I mean he confirmed this by saying "this is a big step"...so even though on paper it was a "sleepover" both parties know it means more than that.

Loved it and them! We have been so blessed this season. I want a mutual kiss with Amy into it and Sheldon expressing some kind of sexual desire for her but even if it doesn't happen until season 9 I am totally ok

what a beautiful observation... definitely. :-):-):-)

round of applause for Shamy

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

kerrycec03   ..well.... you took the words right out of my mouth!!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

he didn't freak at the suggestion.... I was actually left speechless when he was offering her his pj's!!!!! OMG. 

indeed... one big step...one big fort... one big ole smile plastered across my face!

long live the Shamy!!!!!

Edited by tbbtluv
  • Like 5

Great observation! I loved especially the tenth point :-)

And I would like to add that he didn't object to Amy saying FIRST sleepover, so both silently agreed that there would be more to come...

• Like 7

G rated with some parts being non suitable for infants and toddlers. I take that as cuddling....you won't get me to deny that.

Anyway I loved this episode!

I thought the whole this was great but Shamy made my day. I want a Fort Cozy McBlanket too. Sometimes you just have to act like a kid.

• Like 6