The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Being Bill's script say's "Fade out" Im guessing a cliff hanger.. 

As for shamy.. Im guessing either a move in or engagement... I will be cool either way..

This will be several of us on Tuesday night.

ambulance-driving-o.gif

All scripts for all tV Show I believe end with Fade Out to mark the end of a scene or end of a episode. 

Reading some of the comments on here....Just because there is nothing to indicate a break up doesn't mean it couldn't happen "out of the blue"

I mean nobody saw Sheldon storming off at the end of 7'24 coming!

I am reeling my excitement in now over this one until we have taping spoilers, otherwise I'm gonna drive myself crazy thinking of all sorts of scenarios!

I could have told you Two or Three Episodes before 7.24 that Sheldon was headed for a breakdown and would leave town. It was pretty obvious  in last few episodes of season 7 to be honest. 

• Like 4

Wow that press release I didn't see it coming!! I honestly thought the sleepover was the Shamy finale for season 8. I really try not to get very excited. But I just cannot believe this is going to be bad or at least season 7 finale bad. I am leaning closer to a living together proposal because honestly we heard a lot about it this season and then we had Sheldon being all excited about the sleepover. Maybe he suggests that they could have some sleepovers until Lenny get married and then they live together. Maybe something completely different. I still think that the possibility of angst and maybe something a bit dramatic in the bad sense might happen - like Amy going away for work or freaking out about something and ends up taking a step backward etc - but I think that if there is a cliffhanger it won't necessarily be a bad one. I am trying not be terribly excited but staying positive. But I still get why people worry and I don't find it absurd or that it's negativity. The way the summary was phrased can be interpreted in a good and a bad way and tptb could give us a bad surprise. I just honestly don't think so cause this season Shamy is going very well and I don't see a reason to change that. So for all the people who are worried I don't think you are thinking unreasonably but I hope you are terribly terribly wrong. ;) I keep my fingers crossed and hope for the better but try to keep my excitement levels as low as possible.

Edited by Cecilia
  • Like 2

All scripts for all tV Show I believe end with Fade Out to mark the end of a scene or end of a episode.

I could have told you Two or Three Episodes before 7.24 that Sheldon was headed for a breakdown and would leave town. It was pretty obvious in last few episodes of season 7 to be honest.

It wasn't pretty obvious at all Edited by rachelshamyfan

Wow that press release I didn't see it coming!! I honestly thought the sleepover was the Shamy finale for season 8. I really try not to get very excited. But I just cannot believe this is going to be bad or at least season 7 finale bad. I am leaning closer to a living together proposal because honestly we heard a lot about it this season and then we had Sheldon being all excited about the sleepover. Maybe he suggests that they could have some sleepovers until Lenny get married and then they live together. Maybe something completely different. I still think that the possibility of angst and maybe something a bit dramatic in the bad sense might happen - like Amy going away for work or freaking out about something and ends up taking a step backward etc - but I think that if there is a cliffhanger it won't necessarily be a bad one. I am trying not be terribly excited but staying positive. But I still get why people worry and I don't find it absurd or that it's negativity. The way the summary was phrased can be interpreted in a good and a bad way and tptb could give us a bad surprise. I just honestly don't think so cause this season Shamy is going very well and I don't see a reason to change that. So for all the people who are worried I don't think you are thinking unreasonably but I hope you are terribly terribly wrong. ;) I keep my fingers crossed and hope for the better but try to keep my excitement levels as low as possible.

I'm exactly sure what to think about the finale if it's a bad one but sometimes where there's Shamy conflict means it can lead to something more positive.  I mean, if there is a step backward then ultimately it can lead to a big step forward in the long run.  If there is a cliffhanger, and what we predict is true then I'm gonna be antsy because there could drama between Shamy that won't settle until the next season... so I'm hoping for the best.  

We need more negativity around here: ain't sh!t gonna happen ;)

#NoShamyKiss2015

Hahaha.

Sheldon pushing them to decide on a date???? I can't. That must have been SOME sleep over ;)

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 9

I just got home from work but I've been reading all the comments on my free time.

Whatever this is, this is going to be HUGE for Shamy, good or bad.

I don't know what to think; I just find two things that makes me think they're going to break up:

1. The story line says Sheldon deals with DRAMAMTIC CHANGES; dramatic tends to mean something bad, something sad, well, it's a drama. Also, Amy having just two short scenes and her lack of lines these past episodes, not to mention she wasn't there when the Mom's episode. This could be also because of Mayim, we don't know for sure what's going on with her. The fact that others on the cast don't post a lot on ig or twitter doesn't mean anything since she usually posts almost everyday, even if it is just what she's eating or her cat. So, this is a little odd.

Now, these are the things that make me think something GOOD is going to happen:

1. This has been a amazing season for Shamy, they have made them grow as persons and as a couple so much that I don't understand why would they want Amy and Sheldon to break up. They're so happy right now, it wouldn't make any sense if they just break up.

2. Remember this girl, Dos Santos (I don't remember her name exactly) that said that one TV couple was going to get ENGAGED on May??? It could be Shamy.

3. Also, the story suggests Sheldon pushes Leonard and Penny to have a date for their wedding, why would Sheldon do that if that means that Leonard would have to move out sooner? Sheldon doesn't want that, does he? Unless he has a better reason to get Leonard out of the apartment. I don't think George Lucas or Stepthen Hawking are looking for a roommate to share the rent of an apartment.

4.The picture Bill posted on twitter about the season finale; we only get to see the letters: cket, this could mean: pocket, maybe Sheldon asks Amy to move in with him, he gives her the key to the apartment and she puts it on her pocket. Idk this is just an idea.

5. The episode is called: THE COMMITMENT DETERMINATION. It doesn't suggests a break up, it suggests a COMMITMENT. However, if it turns out that Leonard and Penny finally agree on a date for ther wedding, the title is based on their plot. But, if it is about Sheldon, then it means he's going to make a commitment, whether he decides to propose to Amy or ask her to move in with him.

We don't know anything else about the season finale, so, the only thing we can do until the taping report is think and make our own conclusions.

Maybe the last action line is something like, "Sheldon gets down on one knee and reaches into his pocket"?

• Like 1

"Deals with dramatic changes in his own relationship with Amy"

I couldn't deal with this last night and I still can't deal with this 14 hours later

I'm gonna be a wreck come Wednesday

Edited by rachelshamyfan

@BBTGUY Now I'm curious about whether the "dramatic changes" between him and Amy are caused by the Lenny wedding date or if it's the dramatic changes between Shamy are what cause him to push for the wedding date? What do you think?

My thought is that Sheldon will want to move in with Amy. It is a big step yes, but he will know in his heart that he is ready which is why he is pushing Lenny for a wedding date. So he can get the heck out that apartment so Shamy can fornicate on every piece of furniture....just thought I'd add that little bit at the end just for fun ;)

• Like 7

IF and its a big IF shamy move in together will it be at Amy's or Sheldon's?

I know for logistics it will likely be Sheldon's but let's think outside the logistics of the show!

Maybe a nice little house somewhere

Edited by rachelshamyfan

Just logged on and saw this.  OMG.  

However, I am also (like others on here) a little worried.  I remember the finale of last year when Mayim commented that it was going to be Awesome, and look what we got.

Then we had the episode titled 'The Intimacy Acceleration' and again look what happened.  So at the moment I am going to hope for the best, and fear the worst.

Right now I have butterflies in my stomach.  I don't think i will be able to eat anything or think clearly till Wednesday.  Though this may do me some good cos I am sure I could do with loosing a few pounds.

I do however have one question.  Is it normal for CBS to release a tit-bit like this.
Edited by ShAmy4eva
  • Like 1

After a night’s sleep, I’m still not that enthused. If this episode was earlier I probably would, but it’s not, it’s the finale and they’re going to have a cliff hanger and it’s going to be Lenny and Shamy. The obvious thing would be leaving Lenny in a bad place and Shamy in a good place as that’s the way the season has seemed to be going. But to me that is way too obvious and I wouldn’t put it past the writers to switch them around and leave Lenny in a good place and Shamy in a bad place. If I was the writer, that’s what I what do because it wouldn’t be what people expect or wanted. It’s why I knew that The Intimacy Acceleration wasn’t going to be about Shamy - too obvious , so they didn’t do it.

There could be numerous reasons for the lack of Amy in the last three episodes and it could be just coincidence that these three episodes have come together, however the lack of any mention of her in the last TR is odd. Any mother visiting her son, would surely ask him how his girlfriend is. Especially if she’s not around. Then again, maybe that is another one that is too obvious, so they didn’t do it.

To those that said that Sheldon would be clinging to Leonard instead of pushing for him and Penny to set a date. Not necessarily. He could be making the same mistake he made when applying for Mars. He’s made a decision about their future, but hasn’t talked it over with her and assumed that she’ll be OK with it. So he’s decided he’s ready and happy for some changes but needs Leonard out of the apartment. He gets them to set a date, goes to Amy and tells her what he’s done but doesn’t get the reaction he was expecting and she storms off. This is off course assuming Amy’s going to be in it and I don’t think we can assume that.

Whether Mayim will appear or not will surely depend on whatever the reason is for her being off-grid and how it’s effecting her. I know she’s a professional, she would want to do it and she’s contracted to appear, but she’s also a human being. If something has happened in her personal life than her well-being has to come first. At the end of the day it’s just a TV show and there’s more important things in life than that.

Yes they always do something for the season final, that's how we knew about Mayim's "awesome" of last season, she said it the week before the taping

• Like 1

What worries me is that after Easter we have still not heard from Mayim, outside BBT and we do not see much her in few episodes.

With the CBS spoiler on the final episode, it is as if they do scenario based on what is happening to her right now. Maybe she should be less present so they made a little thing "drama" to justify it. I hope nothing too serious, after all the progress.

I am worried for her in her personal life and for shamy in TBBT.

Edited by CentralPerk

We need more negativity around here: ain't sh!t gonna happen ;)

#NoShamyKiss2015

Hahaha.

Sheldon pushing them to decide on a date???? I can't. That must have been SOME sleep over ;)

Off screen Shamy is the best Shamy. They get so far without an audience.

• Like 6

Just logged on and saw this.  OMG.  

However, I am also (like others on here) a little worried.  I remember the finale of last year when Mayim commented that it was going to be Awesome, and look what we got.

Then we had the episode titled 'The Intimacy Acceleration' and again look what happened.  So at the moment I am going to hope for the best, and fear the worst.

Right now I have butterflies in my stomach.  I don't think i will be able to eat anything or think clearly till Wednesday.  Though this may do me some good cos I am sure I could do with loosing a few pounds.

I do however have one question.  Is it normal for CBS to release a tit-bit like this.

Me and you are in the same boat Shamy4eva I am going to be useless with whacked out poo brain until I have answers! (Yes I think it is normal to CBS to release stuff like this)
  • Like 2

Me and you are in the same boat Shamy4eva I am going to be useless with whacked out poo brain until I have answers! (Yes I think it is normal to CBS to release stuff like this)

I want to be excited but I'm not at the same time. I'm calling this Schrodinger's episode. It's both good and bad but we haven't opened the taping report yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by kimbee73
  • Like 6

I want to be excited but I'm not at the same time. I'm calling this Schrodinger's episode. It's good or bad but we haven't opened the taping report yet.

OMG Kimbee! Truer words have never been spoken, This is Schrodingers episode... So if ya'll hear me screaming "The cat is alive!" on wednesday you will know why (or I might be tucked in a corner rocking myself gently whispering "the cat is dead")

• Like 6

OMG Kimbee! Truer words have never been spoken, This is Schrodingers episode... So if ya'll hear me screaming "The cat is alive!" on wednesday you will know why (or I might be tucked in a corner rocking myself gently whispering "the cat is dead")

Exactly!

I am betting that either A.) Sheldon is pushing Lenny to make a commitment simply because of his OCD or B.)Sheldon now wants Leonard out of the apartment so he can move Amy in. 

And then he slowly and hesitantly takes the condom out of his JacKET pocKET LOL!

On a related note, I wonder how much of a kick Bill Prady gets out of the pages and pages of fan speculation and hysteria that leaving those three little letters causes.

• Like 3

Hi Koops, that was brilliant, you really calmed me down here a bit... though I'm still anxious what will really happen... I actually felt the same about the x-files, but in a Sitcom that should be treated differently, I totally agree!

I can also see the authors laughing out loud reading all these speculations... and calling it the Schrödinger's episode is also brilliant, kimbee:-)

• Like 2