[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

I´m 4 hours ahead and thought of sleep early and wake up in the middle of night to catch the chat live ..what time people usually get out of set and start sharing ?

Peoples usually will get out between  8:30-9:30pm L.A. Time. But it will take a little longer before they come on the Forum or Tweet. Usually we hear something no Earlier then 9:00pm and no later then 10:00pm L.A. Time Give or take about 30 Minutes. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

I´m 4 hours ahead and thought of sleep early and wake up in the middle of night to catch the chat live ..what time people usually get out of set and start sharing ?

We usually hear something around 9:30pm Pacific time however tapings have gone as late as 10:30pm Pacific. Or what MT said.

Edited by gohawks12

Latest was around 11:00 pm, I remember that taping. Earliest was roughly around 9:00. At least in my experience.

• Like 1

Latest was around 11:00 pm, I remember that taping. Earliest was roughly around 9:00. At least in my experience.

Couple weeks ago they were on the forums about 8:30 L.A Time. But it may have been a 6pm Taping that night. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 1

In the words of a certain popular musical, ONE DAY MORE (til taping)

You just quoted a song from Les Miserábles. That's by far my favorite musical!!!! I agree, ONE DAY MORE and we'll know.

Now, the more I think about it, the more possible seems like Sheldon's going to propose or at least, he will let us know he's thinking about marriage. 

But on the other hand, it sounds really not-like-Sheldon. I mean, they just had their first sleepover a few episodes ago and all of the sudden he wants to marry her. 

I can't actually believe we're considering as a possible option for the finale Shamy getting engaged. When the show started the thought of Sheldon proposing to someone was a unbelievable as a new season of Friends xD

You just quoted a song from Les Miserábles. That's by far my favorite musical!!!! I agree, ONE DAY MORE and we'll know.

Now, the more I think about it, the more possible seems like Sheldon's going to propose or at least, he will let us know he's thinking about marriage.

But on the other hand, it sounds really not-like-Sheldon. I mean, they just had their first sleepover a few episodes ago and all of the sudden he wants to marry her.

I can't actually believe we're considering as a possible option for the finale Shamy getting engaged. When the show started the thought of Sheldon proposing to someone was a unbelievable as a new season of Friends xD

I'm a diehard Phantom of the Opera gal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ideally no one wants a cliff-hanger, but it's the finale they be wanting to leave you with questions, talking about it over the summer and eagerly sitting down to watch the first episode of the new season.  In which they will quickly resolve whatever the cliff-hanger was and move on with the new season like nothing much happened.  As they did last year.

• Like 2

HAPPY TAPING DAY!!!!!!!

I don't think I'm gonna be able to concentrate today.

I think my voice will get so high as Bernadette's that my dog is gonna bark more often xD

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! *ISN'T THIS EXCTING????!!*

• Like 3