[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

I want a Shamy kiss, please.... PLEEEEEEEEASE.

you're not the only one. Actually, before I knew the plot for the season finale, I wasn't expecting Shamy, I didn't even care if there was no Shamy plot at all, but just a kiss would do it. No matter it was just a goodnight kiss or something simple. I just wanted a Shamy kiss.

Hope they kiss tonight. 

Edited by Lizzie_AR
  • Like 2

Asked my family What their theories are for the finale:

My hubby, Amy moves in w sheldon

My youngest, they break up or Sheldon and Amy sleep in the same bed but no hanky panky

My oldest, the dance with no dance.

I'm so scared. My heart pounding

Put your legs up. Soccermom09 found that to be the most effective treatment and posted it on an online message board. To be fair, the twins were a handful that day …

Jk. Maybe she was having a panic attack cause SHELDON and AMY were about to exchange first ILY's!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cold open has Sheldon and Amy making out on the couch. His hands on her thigh and shoulder. Her hands on his shoulders. He ruined the moment and she gets upset.

Tag has Sheldon about to speak, but interrupted by Amy asking for space and saying goodbye. Sheldon wonders to himself what to do with this ring.

• Like 5

Cold open has Sheldon and Amy making out on the couch. His hands on her thigh and shoulder. Her hands on his shoulders. He ruined the moment and she gets upset.

Tag has Sheldon about to speak, but interrupted by Amy asking for space and saying goodbye. Sheldon wonders to himself what to do with this ring.

Wait, is this for real or just speculation?

Was it a Lenny "make out session" or just a few kisses?

By "space", are they just taking a break or did Shamy really split up? And omg I can't believe the cold open has them making out! xD Was it like intense making out or how was it? How did Sheldon ruin it though?

Unclear. Amy needs some space to think about their relationship. They were on Skype.

Asked my family What their theories are for the finale:

My hubby, Amy moves in w sheldon

My youngest, they break up or Sheldon and Amy sleep in the same bed but no hanky panky

My oldest, the dance with no dance.

I'm so scared. My heart pounding

I laughed too much at dance with no dance :)))

I've been hoping for years that we'd one day get to see a role reversal (Sheldon chasing after Amy) but I hoped it would come out of Amy realizing she isn't quite as ready for coitus as she previously thought and panicking as things were getting hotter. I don't know how I'm feeling that it's coming out of Sheldon ruining the moment. What did he do, Michy? And thanks for the news btw

• Like 4