[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

This hiatus is a nightmare. I did (and re-did many times) a video ode to Sheldon and Amy and the finale nightmare just got more vivid - while and after doing the video.

Anyway, with the gravity of the situations of the lead couples (Leonard cheated and Penny doubting; Sheldon shocked and Amy hurting) I think it will be a better build up if the BBT timeline between the finale and the season 9 opener is longer than a day or two, so as not to drag both situations as well as not to sacrifice the comedy. If they use the hiatus as a timeline, that's ok too. I think the drama will last until episode 2; Shamy's might be longer but please.. not too long that it'll drag until half the season.

The friendship storylines will play big parts next season, with bigger, life decisions coming after all the drama ebbs - the proper Lenny wedding, possible Shamy engagement, Koothrappali's will-I-or-won't-I conflicting feelings for Emily, and Howard/Bernadette/Stewart household and life changes (note: nothing against Emily really.. but with the exception of Laura's schedule, I still don't see her joining the social group for real).

I only have one wish - another episode with Amy/Howard/Rajesh scenes. Mayim,Simon, and Kunal have great chemistry and timing. I found it sweet and heartwarming that Howard and Koothrappali dropped by Amy's lab to invite her to lunch and Amy confided with the boys about her Bert the suitor problem. Their scenes mirrored the Penny/Amy/Bernadette girl-friends-forever vibe.

Edited by Chelle
  • Like 3

Shamies. do you remember Amy´s face when Sheldon stormed at her apartment in S 7 finale, and all the ugly things he told her before leaving 314?

Now, she is saying to him" I LOVE YOU!....."    "......OUR SITUATION!  "

Now, she is advising him she needs time to think.

Last season, he left without saying good-bye!

(I don´t like SHAMY sad and with angst!) :cry::nono:

BUT WE KNOW HE HAS A RING AND THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!!! :yes:

• Like 2

Sheldon and Amy's relationship status right now..

Schrodinger.

I would die if Lenny were to remind Sheldon of Schrodinger's cat during this difficult time. It is something he would understand. Edited by jenafan
  • Like 2

Sheldon loves Amy. Who would think that?? He is hurt by a girl... I cant believe if I think two times.

Amy deserves a lot... but Sheldon is good with her in his own way. And if this is not enough for her I think it is ok this time for them. He is difficult sometimes, but Amy is difficult for him, too.

They are equals and differents at the same time...

SHAMY together a few mins ago on Mayim´s IG!

Adorables!!!!!

I can understand how people could mistake them or want them to be a real couple.

Nice to see Mayim smiling after her recent tragedy.

• Like 2

Questions that I and maybe some of you will ponder over the summer. Was this their first make out session? Who was it initiated by? Was Amy hoping they were going to get a lot farther intimacy wise because it was their 5 year date anniversary? How long did Sheldon have the ring? I don't think he bought it in the timeline of the episode. Was he planning on proposing to Amy through Skype? What was he going to say when she interrupted him, "listen, I've been thinking a lot about relationships and how difficult they can be, and I think...."? What was he going to say??

Apparently I have too much time on my hands. :help:

I was thinking that this could possibly not be the first make-out. The way he said it so casually and the way Penny and Leonard didn't react to it at all makes me strongly believe that they've been "necking like a couple of hooligans under the school bleachers" for quite some time now.

• Like 2

Here's what Steve Molaro said about Amy and Sheldon's make-out session it in a Glamour Magazine article about the finale:

Glamour: That opening scene with Sheldon and Amy...I seriously thought I was seeing things!

Steve Molaro: [Laughs] This is probably their third or fourth time kissing. There’s been date nights where they’ve kissed before, but to see it like this is certainly a step forward I think.

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2015/05/the-big-bang-theory-season-finale-recap

• Like 1

Does  the R A cover this situation, or our SHAMY has to re-evaluate  it  in 9 x 01?

The RA seems to be the Bible, the Gospels, the Tora for them.( As we know, it is still in force )

Dear Shamies, our SHAMY will be GREAT in S9!

Crisis relationship summit maybe ?

I think this was their first makeout session too, because of their 5th anniversary.

Don't worry Shamy fans, this break will not last forever.

PS: I'm disappointed because the editors cut off this long kiss, but I'm sure that we'll see more in the future... (Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Mexico).

Maybe a hot dream from Sheldon will show us the long unedited version ???

• Like 6

yeah... we see him sitting in the livingroom ... he's in the zone... he flashes back to that moment... we see  the  whole kiss ... he remembers that he asked about the Flash... he realizes what Amy was so fumed about... gets up... rushes out and goes over to Amy's.  ;) 

(and then we snap out of the zone...... *deep sigh* .....) 

• Like 4

yeah... we see him sitting in the livingroom ... he's in the zone... he flashes back to that moment... we see the whole kiss ... he remembers that he asked about the Flash... he realizes what Amy was so fumed about... gets up... rushes out and goes over to Amy's. ;)

Love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

yeah... we see him sitting in the livingroom ... he's in the zone... he flashes back to that moment... we see  the  whole kiss ... he remembers that he asked about the Flash... he realizes what Amy was so fumed about... gets up... rushes out and goes over to Amy's.  ;) 

Yes, i like It.

• Like 1

Well, gosh, guys. *clamps hand to hip*. So many good things said on here. So many wonderful, wonderful ideas, and I think I'll drop in. I've got some big exams coming up and my professors have limited office hours (the woes of being a student and pursuing higher education in America :)), so I probably won't be on here as much as I am on tumblr. So, let me dump my Shamy feels here and be on my merry way. (I'm probably too late for the boat, but I made a couple posts after and I didn't really get any time to post a good, old - fashioned review.)

WOW. I. LOVED. THAT. EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The feels, the feels, the feels, the feels, the feels (types this into infinity).....

So, a couple things I wanted to clear up (from my perspective:

1. YES, Sheldon and Amy have made out before. As other members have stated, Penny and Leonard didn't seem surprised, and, as far as the couples on the show go, they, as a couple, are big proponents to the relationship. So, anything as big as a make - out would be news. Personally, I feel Penny has been giving advice to Sheldon on how to make out, just because of the way she said it to him, so calmly and nonchalantly. (Keep that in mind, folks)
  2. To me, the ring was silver, with maybe 5 - 7 small white diamonds, in a neat row. Maybe it was 6, and the writers are trying to hint at something. (Look up the number 6 in Latin. G'head. I dare you.)
  3. I think that Sheldon and Amy will get back together. (Duh.)

I want you to take a look at the colors they were wearing, and what they represent.

Sheldon

Purple: Luxury, ambition, creativity, mystery, wisdom

Yellow: sunshine, eternal happiness.

Amy

Red: Lust, desire, strength, romance, joy, courage

Think about how these colors tie into marriage.

And, last but not least, Sheldon was wearing his evolution tee. Is that suggesting that Sheldon, like our primate brothers, is evolving into a warm - blooded man with desires?

We shall see. We. shall. see.

This is awesome, I love the positive thinking and of course the bolded section.

• Like 1