[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking something related to their anniversary, but since Penny's with them and she also looks dressed up, I don't know.

I want this to be their anniversary so bad now! How symbolic their first date Penny was in the drivers seat and Amy was in the back, this time Amt us in the drivers seat and Sheldon as always is SHOTGUN!

Maddie, Maria, and I were talking and we've come up with this unlikely scenario:

Kiss cam lands on Shamy. Sheldon refuses because it's PDA and ridiculous, etc. Then when they get back, he feels bad and kisses her good night.

:cray: :cray: :cray:

*goes back into hiding*

Maddie, Maria, and I were talking and we've come up with this unlikely scenario:

Kiss cam lands on Shamy. Sheldon refuses because it's PDA and ridiculous, etc. Then when they get back, he feels bad and kisses her good night.

*goes back into hiding*

Great..now that's ALL I can think about *lol*

*goes back into hiding*

Ack! Attack of the feels! Now I'm going to expect this to happen.....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

*goes back into hiding*

This is made up right? Lol. I wish it were true.

*goes back into hiding*

When I first saw the stadium pics all I could think about was kiss cam

Ahhhhhhhh I knew i wasn't the only one freaking out by seeing Sheldon dressed in a shirt and the whole thing of Mayim's adorable pic, great, great... now, i have no clue on what could this mean, but i'm going down with this idea of the kiss... or any scenario that involves some P-or not- DA.
I also thought about the anniversario, maybe, because this pic reminds me instantly of their first (or counts as second?) date. with Penny there as 'moral support' lol
but then, Penny really has no reason to be with them, at this point, imo; the couple is already well established in some ways, that having Penny there to their anniversary sounds Shamy one, or two seasons back, not this present Shamy... ah, anyway don't want to fry my mind overthinking... waiting for Thursday( for me) for the taping report ^^

OMG I so wasn't thinking a kiss this early in the season....but now you guys put it in my head!!!  And the baseball possibility of the title being "first base....."......

Kazzie you are one lucky girl!!  Cannot WAIT to hear about it tomorrow (middle of the night for me....but I will automatically wake-up to read.....

Well.....we shall see!!