[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

Bill Prady confirmed on Twitter that it some of the episode is being taped outside! I cannot think of the last time this occurred! All the clues I am going to be dying until the taping report comes out

the last time i remember them REALLY being outside is in season 4 when Sheldon was selling off his 25 cats.....

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw they have a category for "Can't wait to see this dynamic duo's next adventure" and giggled to myself when I thought of Amy of Howard. If they were an option, I would vote for that non-stop for dayz.

.....annnnnddd.... when I posted I thought this was discussion thread. So sorry this has nothing to do with Shamy. SO, on a Shamy note... I did just vote for them for more sizzling chemistry a bunch! We are still in the lead!! :)

Edited by tyanvo

I don't think anyone's posted this here yet, so -- screencap from 8x01:

4774a6e5eb429acf675cd45b247f3b45.jpg

Amy's being confrontational and Sheldon actually looks concerned. Looks like a promising start. Also: Sheldon in sweatpants [emoji7]

I am floating on a cloud of brownies, fries and (avocado-free) burgers. 

Tons of dates, RA hotness, magical silence as they do their own thing, science to determine the strength of their relationship? Is this S4 again or am I delirious? :icon_cry:

Thank you Michy and Kazzie for the info! (Although Kazzie gave me a rage fit at the beginning before I knew what the line was :p ).

Edited by koops

That episode sounds really funny!! At first when Amy made that last comment about how she would be happy if he said things like Leonard does I was a little disappointed thinking she is not happy. But then it hit me. Sheldon is right she is happy. She thinks she will be happy if he becomes a romantic prince charming but she is happy right now she just has to see it.

I melted with the avocado line that was PERFECT!!!

Aww sounds like another great episode! And continued growth for our Shamy!! While it still has the Sheldon burn after that line, the fact he is so proud of their relationship shows something huge!!!

And he would share food with her if she wasn't allergic is pretty shocking!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk