[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

True I guess burn was a poor choice of words. Maybe disregard to her wanting more romance. I agree it's never going to be their style.

Also the reference to him having to make up for missing date nights sort of suggests he is still making up to her for leaving. She was mad and used his own agreement against him in a way. So again all is not forgotten either. Good for Amy.

It seems they are in a good place with growth and additional future emotional growth to occur. That's what we all wanted going into season 8. And also it seems based off this episode they are back on an even playing field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by kerrycec03
  • Like 9

Is it sad that I got REALLY excited because Sheldon mentioned Yorkshire and Im from Yorkshire and we have Yorkshire pudding with our Sunday roast every week and YORKSHIRE RULES! 

Yeah I know Ive been quiet again but that Yorkshire line was enough to bring me back out of my hiding place for shy people!  :cool:

• Like 5

I just realized that if they are having Date Night every night, it means they are kissing on a daily basis. No wonder Sheldon is so darn happy, we all know how much he loves that.

Agggh! just the thought of those date night kisses we don't get to see is driving me insane! Oh well... I guess some things are sexier when left to the imagination.
  • Like 1

I am floating on a cloud of brownies, fries and (avocado-free) burgers.

Tons of dates, RA hotness, magical silence as they do their own thing, science to determine the strength of their relationship? Is this S4 again or am I delirious? :icon_cry:

Thank you Michy and Kazzie for the info! (Although Kazzie gave me a rage fit at the beginning before I knew what the line was :p ).

I know right? When I read the report I was bracing not to like it based on what little I had from the tweets but this is basically the best case scenario and in character for them that I could have asked for.
  • Like 3

True I guess burn was a poor choice of words. Maybe disregard to her wanting more romance. I agree it's never going to be their style.

Also the reference to him having to make up for missing date nights sort of suggests he is still making up to her for leaving. She was mad and used his own agreement against him in a way. So again all is not forgotten either. Good for Amy.

It seems they are in a good place with growth and additional future emotional growth to occur. That's what we all wanted going into season 8. And also it seems based off this episode they are back on an even playing field.

Don't forget this is the couple that has annual relationship summits. They are a okay.

Agggh! just the thought of those date night kisses we don't get to see is driving me insane! Oh well... I guess some things are sexier when left to the imagination.

Off screen Shamy is my favorite Shamy. Possibilities are endless.

REDROSE. I LOVE YOU. WELCOME BACK FULL TIME

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 2

Now I wonder how did Sheldon know Amy is avocado allergic. Maybe once Sheldon ate an avocado then kissed Amy and got her allergic. Sheldon panicked and call the ambulance. My imagination is out of control, someone please stop me!

Haha to the fanfic!!

I think the Shamy have always been comfortable discussing medical/allergy kinda stuff. On paper they know each other very very well. Now for more continued emotional growth for these two (I think the main focus for the first half of season 8)

Now the later half of the season things can get a bit deeper (moving in together, intimacy, their future, etc)

I am just very excited for 3 solid episodes so far!!!!

• Like 5

Now I wonder how did Sheldon know Amy is avocado allergic. Maybe once Sheldon ate an avocado then kissed Amy and got her allergic. Sheldon panicked and call the ambulance. My imagination is out of control, someone please stop me!

Well, Amy is also allergic to peniciline, she's got a silver bracelet that says it. My headcanon is now that Sheldon noticed her bracelet back when they were still girl/friend/boy/friend after she licked her thumb to remove the jelly at the corner of his mouth, and he asked her what other allergies she had. She gave him the list and he commited it to memory - not because of his eidetic memory but because she was his very good friend. 

Damn, this fic is writing itself.

• Like 8