I'm no longer spoiler free ... I couldn't stay without knowing :'(
All this excitation was too much for me.
Sorry guys :'(

I don't know if I'll read the next taping reports (7x08 and more) but for the moment, I'm gonna switch on the other thread :)

Edited by Chrystalie

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We didn't. 

Sheldon went home that night, counted out 56 fava beans into a bowl, sized it up and said, "all right, Dr. Fowler, we can work with that."

Just one question, when are these two gonna make out? I mean look at the love.  

Posted Images

I'm no longer spoiler free ... I couldn't stay without knowing :'(

All this excitation was too much for me.

Sorry guys :'(

I don't know if I'll read the next taping reports (7x08 and more) but for the moment, I'm gonna switch on the other thread :)

Crystalie, I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. May I offer you a consoling hug?

It will feel like you're being strangled by a boa constrictor. ;)

I hope you stay unspoiled after this with us.

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 2

Crystalie, I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. May I offer you a consoling hug?

It will feel like you're being strangled by a boa constrictor. ;)

I hope you stay unspoiled after this with us.

Virtual_Hug.gif

I will see if I'm brave enough to not read the next taping report ;)

But I held longer than the last time ;)

• Like 1

Popping back in here for a short bit because lord help me, I am still entirely spoiler free regarding the last episode taped. :icon_eek:

I enjoyed tonight's episode, but I am very sad that it looks like they cut out a small part of a scene.

TBBT-8x06-06.jpg

What happened to it? I stared at this photo for 2 weeks imagining Amy hug Sheldon. I am very sad about this, but I'm sure good things are coming. :icon_wink:

• Like 1

Popping back in here for a short bit because lord help me, I am still entirely spoiler free regarding the last episode taped. :icon_eek:

I enjoyed tonight's episode, but I am very sad that it looks like they cut out a small part of a scene.

TBBT-8x06-06.jpg

What happened to it? I stared at this photo for 2 weeks imagining Amy hug Sheldon. I am very sad about this, but I'm sure good things are coming. :icon_wink:

Well, as I said in the episode thread, Amy really could have been left out of this episode.

Not that I want to of course, but if she hadn't been in it, we would never have known :(

They did the same thing with Howard's bachelor party and the girls discovering the video of raj's oversharing.

I was at the taping for this one. They changed quite a few things. I think they were taken aback by how emotionally the audience was reacting when they were going for laughs this episode

They did the same thing with Howard's bachelor party and the girls discovering the video of raj's oversharing.

I was at the taping for this one. They changed quite a few things. I think they were taken aback by how emotionally the audience was reacting when they were going for laughs this episode

Interesting, thanks for the information. I didn't know they had taped the girls discovering the video of Raj's oversharing. I do know they sometimes cut scenes. In the season 7 premiere, there was a longer version of Raj talking to Mrs. Davies that was cut.

Can I ask if you enjoyed the hug and/or did you think it felt out of place and needed to be cut?

The first hug wasn't needed. More of the same, and was too awkward considering sheldon voluntarily kisses now, though it could still have worked if they made sheldon look uncomfortable because raj was watching.

The second hug though, wow. Sheldon held her elbow where he could reach and rested his cheek on the top of her head and smiled a little, like a normal boyfriend who just got caught off guard. He only looked annoyed when Raj started teasing them.

I had a bad feeling when they did the third take with no hug or teasing at all. I swore a preemptive oath of vengeance that if they cut the good hug they'd better follow up with something even better ASAP, or else. So they've been warned.

Edited by Tomasina
  • Like 3

UGH. That sounds adorable. Oh well. The hug will have to live in the rest of our imaginations, I suppose, haha.

That being said, I'm obviously aware that something "big" is coming what with all the hype lately, so I'm not too upset about that... I'm proud to say that I'm still spoiler-free despite all the many temptations, haha. I do allow myself a little bit, though, just so I don't feel too deprived. I check out the episode descriptions/pics and watch the preview clips. Gives me a little something to speculate. It's more fun that way.

I'm kind of nervous about this big thing that's going to happen... My reaction to the "coitus" line in the season 8 opener was pretty damn dramatic, I have to admit, and that only turned out to be a tease for the audience (those sneaky writers! They know exactly what they're doing.) Soooo... Yeah... My Shamy feels cannot be contained... I really can't wait for these next two episodes... ;)

• Like 1

Thank you for the information Tomasina. I agree the hug probably would have felt out of place, but I still would have wanted it to be in there. I am a needy baby greedy baby.

I am in the same boat as you are Angelic Guardian, I still don't know the "big" thing that is coming. I am still incredibly excited and my Shamy feels are all over the place because of what I don't know. Also congrats on not finding out what it is! It has been very difficult. :)

I also normally read the press release and look at the promo pics for new episodes, but I have decided not to do that for these next two. Just to make it a little more fun and challenging. lol :)

• Like 1

In terms of the hug that got cut, I think it was a simple issue of time. They cut out other things from the episode, too, like Howard making a joke about how his congressman does read his letters. I think they were genuinely just looking for seconds anywhere that they could cut, and since they had a pick-up of that scene without the hug, it made it easier to just drop that in and save a good 10-12 seconds without losing any plot for the episode. I don't think they did it maliciously or for any other reason other than time. It's possible that they left it out because it didn't feel like it fit (I'll admit, it seemed kind of awkward in the episode itself) but my best guess is they were over on time and needed to cut whatever small things they could.

I believe the process of releasing the promotional stills and the process of editing the videos are not in deep communication with each other, so I'm sure there wasn't any, "Hey, don't release that, we cut it," conversation that happened. At least we get to have the photo if we don't get it in the episode. :)

• Like 4

I think I have a hunch on what the big thing is... And that's entirely out of seeing the preview at the end of the latest episode, as well as reading the episode description and checking out the promo pics. My thoughts are running rampant with all the possible scenarios...

• Like 2

I think I have a hunch on what the big thing is... And that's entirely out of seeing the preview at the end of the latest episode, as well as reading the episode description and checking out the promo pics. My thoughts are running rampant with all the possible scenarios...

it's ok for anyone to speculate who is spoiler free. People who know part or all of future episodes though have to stay or of the discussion altogether though. That includes nothing like playing the hot/cold game or putting leading statements out about something they've been waiting for or predicting or never expected or were angry about or whatever.

What do you think is going to happen? Just curious.

it's ok for anyone to speculate who is spoiler free. People who know part or all of future episodes though have to stay or of the discussion altogether though. That includes nothing like playing the hot/cold game or putting leading statements out about something they've been waiting for or predicting or never expected or were angry about or whatever.

No, they don't have to stay out of the conversation. But, as you say, "games", hints, leading statements, or other such things are not allowed.

• Like 2

Shamy fans need to vote!!!  Shamy is up for best duo in TV Guide Awards.  You can vote as often as you like.  Also Best Comedy and Actor

https://www.facebook.com/TVGuideMagazine/app_489874481074750?ref=page_internal

Ouch... this was really painful because Castle and also White Collar. But WC is ending and Castle is solid so I don't need to throw any press support their way... So Shamy it is. :)

• Like 1