The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiany

[Spoiler Free] Shamy S8 Thread

Please remember that, NO SPOILERS AT ALL are allowed in this thread. Even officially released images, video clips or description are not allowed, until after the episode airs. There was a discussion about part of the upcoming episode, those posts have been hidden.
  • Like 2

Please remember that, NO SPOILERS AT ALL are allowed in this thread. Even officially released images, video clips or description are not allowed, until after the episode airs. There was a discussion about part of the upcoming episode, those posts have been hidden.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

An article quoting unauthorized spoilers had been published online in the International Business Times. Don't read it if you don't want do be spoiled!

(And if you do decide to crack, read the info here and don't reward people who steal information from other sites and post it as their own, for pay, with hits)

• Like 2

An article quoting unauthorized spoilers had been published online in the International Business Times. Don't read it if you don't want do be spoiled!

(And if you do decide to crack, read the info here and don't reward people who steal information from other sites and post it as their own, for pay, with hits)

1380375834122993464.GIF

Thanks for the information! :cool:

• Like 3

Sheldon said it first!

Sheldon said it first!

Sheldon said it first!

I'm dying over here, I really thought he was going to have his way with her. It was so beautiful and I can't wait to see what comes next. :shy:

He did, but since he said I love you too, I also count that Amy said, even though she couldn't utter the words.

Which reminds me, I need to update my signature!

• Like 1

Is anyone alive? 

I'm not.

Barely! I just watched it again. Omg he admits he has urges. He was so ready to have sex with her before he felt too much pressure. He gulped at her when he saw her in that dress. He told her she was pretty. How did the spoiled people keep there composure for the last 3 weeks? How? :icon_razz:

• Like 9

I still can't believe how perfect that scene was. I was so afraid they would ruin it with a lame joke, but gladly they didn't.

Very curious what will happen next, but I will remain unspoiled!

• Like 2

Barely! I just watched it again. Omg he admits he has urges. He was so ready to have sex with her before he felt too much pressure. He gulped at her when he saw her in that dress. He told her she was pretty. How did the spoiled people keep there composure for the last 3 weeks? How? :icon_razz:

What makes you think we did? :icon_razz:  The Shamy thread blew-up after that taping report.  I think the first 30 posts after the news came consisted of "WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT????"

But all survived it and it was well worth the wait.

• Like 9

I actually downloaded a countdown app on my phone.  For the past three weeks, it has told me how many days, hours, and minutes until 8:00 on Nov 6.

• Like 3

I actually downloaded a countdown app on my phone.  For the past three weeks, it has told me how many days, hours, and minutes until 8:00 on Nov 6.

I had a similar countdown on my computer. It said BIG Big Bang Episode. :icon_razz:

• Like 2

Welcome on the other side unspoiled friends, it's so good to have you with us.
These last 3 weeks were hard for us but it was way better than everything we just read on the TR (since it was a Lenny fan, he hasn't told us everything) 
I'm still dead and I don't know how I'm able to write right now ... And I still can't believe it happened, even if I watched 5 times the ep before I fell asleep.

• Like 3

Welcome on the other side unspoiled friends, it's so good to have you with us.

These last 3 weeks were hard for us but it was way better than everything we just read on the TR (since it was a Lenny fan, he hasn't told us everything) 

I'm still dead and I don't know how I'm able to write right now ... And I still can't believe it happened, even if I watched 5 times the ep before I fell asleep.

But I guess you're no longer unspoiled?

I'll mis you here...:(

As a spoiled fan I can say it was crazy. I was so excited and I got everything I hoped for in this episode.

I don't know how you unspoiled fans didn't peak because it was very busy on the spoiled side. Good for you guys.

• Like 2

I'm so happy you guys got to see it too, finally!!! I was thinking of you lot a lot during the wait for the episode, I couldn't wait to see your reactions. I can assure you none of us maintained any form of composure after the report :p

• Like 7

What else do you guys think will happen this season? Right now, I think basically everything is possible... even coitus!

I don't really have a wish list atm (although my signature tells otherwise ) .

But I hope we get to see Shamy being both happy in the next few episodes together, it doesn't have to be all lovey-dovey.

I wonder how the rest of the gang will respond, because Amy will tell Penny of course, as she did after the first SIK.

I agree though, they are dropping lot's of hints about Shamy coitus, I doubt they will postpone it untill next season now.

I don't really have a wish list atm (although my signature tells otherwise ) .

But I hope we get to see Shamy being both happy in the next few episodes together, it doesn't have to be all lovey-dovey.

I wonder how the rest of the gang will respond, because Amy will tell Penny of course, as she did after the first SIK.

I agree though, they are dropping lot's of hints about Shamy coitus, I doubt they will postpone it untill next season now.

Totally agree with that last paragraph Chiany! They've been giving way too many hints, foreshadowing and mentions of it for them to hold off until next season! I mean this Prom episode is only the 8th episode of this season with 16 more to go!!

I've been calling "coitus by the end of this season" since June!

• Like 2

I'm glad we don't have to keep the secret anymore.   :party:

• Like 2

This post was copied from the [spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread. It is a response to the Prom taping report.

I still have the biggest butterflies. It's so perfect, they way they've done it. When I see the actual episode, how he says it and his face and her reaction, I'm just gonna lose it. And the photoshoot scene as well. They are so freaking in love. I've felt they were for a while, but actually knowing it's a fact now just blows my mind. Sheldon, who was appalled by the idea of romantic love, made fun of his friends for it, and said time and time again it was all for lesser humans, has fallen in love. And he tells her with such candor. I can't.

From the way I read it, it seems like he's incredibly touched by her saying that there's no pressure to have sex. I think he was putting a lot of pressure on himself to try to do it that night, because it's custom and he knows Amy wants it (and just the mere fact that he didn't immediately forbid it and that he was actually considering it -- OH MY GOD). He probably thought he would be failing her if he didn't do it that night. And from the season premiere, we know he doesn't want to fail her. But then she said it was okay, and it was a huge relief to him. But! Then she said that she wanted to say something, and she KNOWS he doesn't feel the same, and I think it hurt him that she didn't think he loved her. He was like, "Whoa, wait a minute. I love you, too. Don't ever think I don't." Even though he was pretty much making a huge hypocrite out of himself for belittling the concept of love and he was eating sh*t and proving himself wrong, it was important to him that she knows he loves her. So much so that he goes on to explain and say it two more times.

I don't know. Maybe it will play out differently. Regardless, it will be stunning. I already know that I will cry like a little girl (I've already cried over this, lol). And I already know this will be my favorite episode. I'm just completely stunned he says he loves her. Even after waiting impatiently for it for years, anticipating it for the last eight months, even after thinking up countless scenarios with my girls and getting emotional, being devastated in the finale when it didn't happen, hoping against hope it would happen in November sweeps, I can't believe it. The concept of Sheldon Cooper in love. The concept of Sheldon Cooper getting butterflies. The concept of Amy Farrah Fowler, a woman who no man ever looked at twice, never felt like she was wanted or desirable, spending the first 30 years of her life lonely, has managed to do the impossible. She made a man who'd rather chop his own arm off than fall in love (much less ADMIT IT) fall in love with her. She's literally the only woman in the world who can say Sheldon Cooper is in love with her, and will only ever be in love with. Amazing.

This post is so beautiful and amazing. I wanted to share it with any spoiler free people who probably won't get a chance to see it. The bold part especially is so beautiful. Amy is a woman who never had a romantic partner tell her that he loved her. Sheldon never told a romantic partner that he loved them. They are each others first loves. :girlhaha::)

• Like 6