The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiany

[Spoiler Free] Shamy S8 Thread

I love it when CBS posts things like this on their website. Makes me convinced that the person who runs it is a Shamy. :cool:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/news/1003135/

Note: I hope I did this right and within the rules of the forum.  I posted a link to the actual CBS website.

Without a doubt a Shamy!

But what could number 11 be...?

BAM coitus?!

• Like 3

Without a doubt a Shamy!

But what could number 11 be...?

BAM coitus?!

I know I have been thinking about number 11. I don't think it will be coitus, maybe a make out, maybe a non sex sleepover, maybe a Sheldon initiated hug. Whatever it is I don't expect anything like that anytime soon.

I hope they do a Christmas episode. Perhaps Sheldon takes Amy to Texas, but that seems more like a FanFiction wish. Then again Sheldon taking Amy to Prom is like a FanFiction wish and that came true. :)

• Like 4

I know I have been thinking about number 11. I don't think it will be coitus, maybe a make out, maybe a non sex sleepover, maybe a Sheldon initiated hug. Whatever it is I don't expect anything like that anytime soon.

I hope they do a Christmas episode. Perhaps Sheldon takes Amy to Texas, but that seems more like a FanFiction wish. Then again Sheldon taking Amy to Prom is like a FanFiction wish and that came true. :)

I know, I was kidding about the coitus.

Although I think it's closer then we might think will all the hints they have been dropping in this short season so far, I do think Shamy will have some milestones before that.

I think the hug isn't big enough anymore, but a sleepover in the same room (doesn't have to be in the same bed) could be it.

• Like 1

I know, I was kidding about the coitus.

Although I think it's closer then we might think will all the hints they have been dropping in this short season so far, I do think Shamy will have some milestones before that.

I think the hug isn't big enough anymore, but a sleepover in the same room (doesn't have to be in the same bed) could be it.

I knew you were kidding about the coitus. I kid about coitus happening soon too. :icon_razz: 

I do agree that they have been dropping a lot of hints about coitus lately. In fact for about 10 days or so after the Prom episode was taped and I knew something big had happened, I was convinced that it was coitus. I strongly think coitus will actually happen in this season's finale, but we still have a lot of season left to go.

As for the hug, it could be half way through season 10 with Shamy having every other major milestone covered including coitus, making out, living together etc.... and I would still be saying I want to see Sheldon hug Amy. I agree that it may not be big enough anymore to be the central part of the episode. However, I would not object to it randomly being thrown into an episode. A small moment that a casual viewer might not look twice at, but me and probably several other fanatic Shamy fans on here would freak out about. :shy:

• Like 3

Oh I would love to see it happen, no doubt about it.

But indeed, after the SIK and the ILY2, it's not going to be a "big" thing for most of the viewers.

That just leaves more crazy fangirling for us to do ;)

• Like 3

Oh I would love to see it happen, no doubt about it.

But indeed, after the SIK and the ILY2, it's not going to be a "big" thing for most of the viewers.

That just leaves more crazy fangirling for us to do ;)

It's a good thing we are not like most viewers then isn't it? :shy:

• Like 3

Chiany (and to anyone else in here), I just wanted to let you know that I went to the taping last night, so I will be hanging out in the spoiler threads. I will still post spoiler free things in here from time to time but for the most part I will be fairly quiet in here. :(

Chiany (and to anyone else in here), I just wanted to let you know that I went to the taping last night, so I will be hanging out in the spoiler threads. I will still post spoiler free things in here from time to time but for the most part I will be fairly quiet in here. :(

I hope you had a good time, despite the terrible news about Carol.

But we all will meet up after the airing.

• Like 1

Thank you! And yes of course I had an awesome time. Tapings are always amazingly fun to me. :shy:

I was deeply saddened to hear the news of Carol Ann Susi while in the line. I saw a lot of the crew hugging each other at the beginning of the taping and I think it may have had to do with her passing. A sad loss to the Big Bang Theory family.

• Like 3

I love it when CBS posts things like this on their website. Makes me convinced that the person who runs it is a Shamy. :cool:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/news/1003135/

Note: I hope I did this right and within the rules of the forum.  I posted a link to the actual CBS website.

CHRIST have they got a hardon for Shamy right now...

• Like 5

Did you see the second comment below the diagram (or whatever that thing is called)?  It's somebody hoping eventually Sheldon and Penny can admit their true feelings.  I kinda think they already have.  Both have admitted they're in love...with other people.  

Well, we'll just fix that with positive Shamy comments, won't we? :laugh:

• Like 3

Did you see the second comment below the diagram (or whatever that thing is called)?  It's somebody hoping eventually Sheldon and Penny can admit their true feelings.  I kinda think they already have.  Both have admitted they're in love...with other people.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: How to kill the Shenny fandom in one sentence !  :shok:  :ok:

• Like 2

I honestly wonder, what show these people are watching. How can anyone not see the love between Shamy and Lenny?!

Indeed, and it's not that there have been ANY signs they either one of them is interested in a romantic way in the other person.

Maybe they saw the bickering they had as a secret sign of affection, but that was reaching.

And ever since it became clear that Lenny was interested in each other, and later on followed by the introduction of Amy, you would think they get the message.

My favorite thing is how the person said that the writers feel "obligated to stick to the canon." You mean, the canon that they write themselves? It's not like there's some auxiliary canon that they have to stick to please their beaver overlords.

Edited by MichyGeary
  • Like 5

This is a ship thread for Shamy. By the ship zone rules, there should only be supportive statements about Shamy. This also means, by the rules, that non-supportive statements of other ships or shippers are not allowed. If you wish to discuss your feelings about another ship, or their shippers, the thread for that is The Shipping Lanes in season 8. I'm pretty sure you don't want any one coming into this thread to defend their ship, right?

New story idea: Sheldon and Amy move to a remote island in the South Pacific and never interact with anyone else ever again.

• Like 4

New story idea: Sheldon and Amy move to a remote island in the South Pacific and never interact with anyone else ever again.

Well, except for their benign overlord offspring :D

• Like 1

Well, except for their benign overlord offspring :D

But what if they get into relationships with the island natives? We'll have to stop talking about them. :p

• Like 2

Am I the only one who couldn't help but wonder why Amy would want to know how many fava beans she could fit into her mouth? lol

Perhaps she was preparing for something? :girlhaha::girlwink::p 

• Like 5

I don't even know what fava beans are, and dare not to google it ;)

Maybe she just likes fava beans :D

• Like 1

Am I the only one who couldn't help but wonder why Amy would want to know how many fava beans she could fit into her mouth? lol

giphy.gif

• Like 5

She's doing some volume testing. It's important to know the girth of what she can fit in there.

• Like 4

She's doing some volume testing. It's important to know the girth of what she can fit in there.

19bgl19bsbhrkgif.gif

• Like 3