The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiany

[Spoiler Free] Shamy S8 Thread

Aww I am so happy for you. The ILY was so beautiful and was probably my favorite part of the episode. It's done so quick in the episode, but that tiny smile Amy gives him after she says it is just priceless.

I was thinking about you for this episode. Hoping that you would manage to be entirely spoiler free for it. :)

I managed to stay unspoiled, which was not easy.

But it was worth it.

• Like 3

The ILY was so beautiful and was probably my favorite part of the episode. It's done so quick in the episode, but that tiny smile Amy gives him after she says it is just priceless.

Don't forget the adorable growly "Well..." Sheldon gives her in response.  No reprimands or hippie references. He might as well have said I love you too. :p 

• Like 6

I managed to stay unspoiled, which was not easy.

But it was worth it.

Did you have any idea it was a big Shamy episode at all?

Did you have any idea it was a big Shamy episode at all?

No, but I knew it was a good one because .i was told we to tape myself watching it (I am part if a facebook group where we share our reaction videos).

But I didn't know it was about Shamy.

No, but I knew it was a good one because .i was told we to tape myself watching it (I am part if a facebook group where we share our reaction videos).

But I didn't know it was about Shamy.

Okay that is still pretty good. One of my complaints about Prom was that I knew something really good for Shamy had happened. Ideally I want to know nothing about whether new episodes have good Shamy moments in them, but most of the time that is not possible. Does your facebook group consist of entirely Shamy fans?

Does your facebook group consist of entirely Shamy fans?

I think so, but we talk about any big moment, not just Shamy.

I think so, but we talk about any big moment, not just Shamy.

That's really cool. Anyways back to the Shamy discussion. The writers were so nice to bless us with this episode. Just like Tomasina's picture says, we must have been good shippers this year. :shy:

• Like 2

Grr I hate posting back to back in here but we need to talk about this.

tumblr_nggdpqfLy01ry80sjo3_250.gif

Look at how beautiful her face looks when she says it. She says it in front of everyone. It must have been such a casual unimportant moment to the not obsessed Shamy viewer, but to me and many of you it was a heart stopping moment. It amazes me that they're at a point in their relationship where they can openly admit to their friends their love for each other. I could stare at this gif all day. :giveheart:

Note: This gif is not mine. I don't even know how to make them. lol The tumblr source is jessepnkmen.

• Like 8

Look at how beautiful her face looks when she says it. She says it in front of everyone. It must have been such a casual unimportant moment to the not obsessed Shamy viewer, but to me and many of you it was a heart stopping moment. It amazes me that they're at a point in their relationship where they can openly admit to their friends their love for each other. I could stare at this gif all day. :giveheart:

Note: This gif is not mine. I don't even know how to make them. lol The tumblr source is jessepnkmen.

Sorry, been busy all day at work.

Yeah like I said, this was the most important and beautiful thing from the episode.

They talk about loving each other, kissing each other in front of their friends.

Can't wait until we get an onscreen kiss in front of the group (we know they do, as Leonard told this season already).

• Like 2

The one thing I was a bit bummed about in Prom was that we didn't get to hear Amy say I love you, so I'm really glad the writers fixed that in this episode. 

• Like 4

The one thing I was a bit bummed about in Prom was that we didn't get to hear Amy say I love you, so I'm really glad the writers fixed that in this episode.

It didn't bother me, because she was going to say it. Sheldon just interrupted her and than the panic attack happened.

I think we can all agree this is a beautiful comparison.

tumblr_nggdpqfLy01ry80sjo3_250.gif       tumblr_neslck98uk1tjydheo3_r1_400.gif

Shamy are moving so fast right now, I wonder where it will lead to this season...

• Like 5

tumblr_lhtb1mJ0Ta1qh0mqxo1_500.gif COITUS!

It could be, with all the hints they have been dropping this season.

As long as the writers don't rush it, I'm okay with it.

• Like 2

It could be, with all the hints they have been dropping this season.

As long as the writers don't rush it, I'm okay with it.

The coitus episode could've been filmed last week for all we know. :wink:

• Like 1

I've been calling coitus by S8 finale since May or June in the other threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've been calling coitus by S8 finale since May or June in the other threads.

I agree. I think it will be part of the season 8 finale cliffhanger. A way to torture us during the summer hiatus.

• Like 3

Once again watching with unspoiled husband is the most fun. When Sheldon hatched his evil plot in the car. "Oh, no... that's the kind of talk that leads to smooching." <insert chuckle> I pointed out the Tijuana sex show happened off camera. He pointed out Sheldon's mind just goes to the gutter first.

"So Sheldon knows Amy will love Sheldon most... Amy knows Sheldon will love cookies most... It's like they are us!" Yes, he can shut up anytime he wants.

It was a very sweet episode. I thought the party was adorable. Amy just threw her whole heart at it. Which is why, Raj, that her guests loved it even if it was weird. It made her so glowing and happy!

Tom Hanksgiving just wouldn't have the same soul.

• Like 3

Since it hasn't happened, been spoken of, etc. on the show, I hope this topic is ok here (if not, delete it Tensor) but some people on the other threads are talking about whether Shamy will get married before Lenny. What do you guys think?

Since it hasn't happened, been spoken of, etc. on the show, I hope this topic is ok here (if not, delete it Tensor) but some people on the other threads are talking about whether Shamy will get married before Lenny. What do you guys think?

No I don't think they will. I thought that during s5/s6 but with Lenny engaged now I don't think so.

I think they are going to stick to Amy's four year plan. Maybe even it make it the series end big thing.

I definitely found that moment to be a big deal. As an unspoiled fan now, when Amy said that, I just thought to myself, "Wow." It honestly blew me away. The fact that she said it in front of everyone was what made it particularly profound to me.

And don't even get me started on the smitten Sheldon listing off the things he loves about Amy and how he easily admitted to Bernadette that he loves her.  The gift exchange was incredibly sweet too.

Bursting with Shamy feels over here.

And I'm also still really hoping for a hot make out session this season. ;)

Edit: Oh, and when Sheldon said Amy kissed her in public under the mistletoe, forget it, my jaw dropped. Damn those teasing writers with these off screen kisses!

Edited by Angelic Guardian
  • Like 8

I do not think nor do I want Shamy to get married before Lenny. I do think Shamy will get married in the time frame of the show, but I think it will be more like season 10. I do think they will have sex before they are married.

• Like 5

And make that kiss be a passionate one where they both get into it.

I disliked the 2nd SIK because Amy just stood there, not even moved her hands, and more important, her lips.

• Like 5

Yes we need some good on screen kissing from them. Amy openly kissed him in public and he views it as a Tijuana sex show. I am ready for them to make out on screen. :)

• Like 7

I didn't like the 2nd kiss too much either. She knew it was coming, she should have grabbed onto him, something! Really, Amy? All this talk of physical contact you wanted from Sheldon and he starts giving it to you and you just stand there? LOL.

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 3