The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiany

[Spoiler Free] Shamy S8 Thread

I'm so slow sometimes. :( There I was watching the episode a few times already and keep wondering what is Sheldon checking his wallet for? The Prom is on his roof after all. For what does he need money then? Anyway. Now that I know, I have to watch again. If he really had a condom in there, where did he get it from? Did he actually go into a drugstore?! I would have loved to see that. The perfectionist that he is stood there probably forever to pick the right one. Lol.

Why would he need a condom for going up to the roof? They weren't going to "do it" there, were they? Wouldn't they just go back to his room for post-prom mating rituals?

These are the kinds of things I think about ;)

• Like 1

It's so cute when Chiany fangirls.........

Chiany is always cute :wub:  :icon_cheesygrin:

I can wait for Shamy coitus, but I need a Shamy wedding ASAP please  :icon_redface:

Edited by Chrystalie
  • Like 2

When I first saw the episode, I didn't catch the moment he looked in his wallet. After people posted about whether or not it looked like he was checking for condoms, I decided to take another look and see for myself.

I think it's definitely a possibility that we were meant to think that with his actions. Think about it. Leonard asked with a slick smile, "Soooo, you have anything else planned for tonight?" Sheldon lists his plans and says these key words, "it's going to be off the hook..." while opening up his wallet and looking inside.

Definitely something to consider ;)

• Like 2

Why would he need a condom for going up to the roof? They weren't going to "do it" there, were they? Wouldn't they just go back to his room for post-prom mating rituals?

These are the kinds of things I think about ;)

Obviously he was going to bang her on the roof. :icon_wink: lol

I think about why would he need his wallet for the roof. He doesn't need his money or his ID up there, so why would he look at it before going up there? :icon_biggrin:

• Like 7

Obviously he was going to bang her on the roof. :icon_wink: lol

I think about why would he need his wallet for the roof. He doesn't need his money or his ID up there, so why would he look at it before going up there? :icon_biggrin:

LOL, someone should write a fanfic about that, I will read it repeatedly. 

Edited by Jiab
  • Like 3

LOL, someone should write a fanfic about that, I will read it repeatedly. 

Sheldon pushes Amy up against the wall on the roof and Amy's like umm Sheldon what are you doing? And he says Amy it's the social convention to do it at Prom. Then Amy tells him no Sheldon it's the social convention to do it AFTER Prom. :laugh::biggrin:

• Like 5

One already exists about doing it on the roof............but no prom.

Please give me the link :D

Thanks! It's so hot lol.

Edited by Jiab
  • Like 1

Sheldon pushes Amy up against the wall on the roof and Amy's like umm Sheldon what are you doing? And he says Amy it's the social convention to do it at Prom. Then Amy tells him no Sheldon it's the social convention to do it AFTER Prom. :laugh::biggrin:

I was laughing out loud at this. LOL.

• Like 3

Chiany is always cute :wub:  :icon_cheesygrin:

Awwwww :wub: :wub:

Love you honey

Now back to our regular Shamy fantasy's ;)

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 1

I would like to propose a question that I had thought about after the taping. Would Amy have given the cookies to Sheldon if he had not given her the photo gift? If she did, how would he have reacted? Just wondering what you all think.

• Like 1

I would like to propose a question that I had thought about after the taping. Would Amy have given the cookies to Sheldon if he had not given her the photo gift? If she did, how would he have reacted? Just wondering what you all think.

Yes she would. The box with cookies was already underneath the tree, which (to me) means she wanted to give it to Sheldon later on (maybe even after the others had gone).

Imthink he would have reacted the same, but without Raj's interuption. He was telling her Christmas wasn't that bad.

Maybe we would have gotten another kiss, and finally an onscreen one in front of the group. Or another ILY...

• Like 2

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

I think she would have given the cookies to him anyways, she was just waiting for the right time. He would have FREAKED out and been really happy at first with the gift, then he would have felt incredibly guilty that she got him a gift and he didn't for her.... social convention and all... and he would have eventually made it up to her! :)

• Like 5

I wonder that too. I think she would have given the cookies to him anyway. 

This is my scenario. 

Sheldon: Why did you get me a present? What about our agreement? 

Amy: I know, I'm sorry but before you get upset, please try it, it's your meemaw's Christmas cookies, I called and got the recipe. You don't have to get me anything in return, the cookies didn't cost any money, I have all the ingredients in my apartment.

Sheldon: They are perfect, it tastes like her hugs. Thank you, I will find the perfect gift for you later. (then he kisses her)

LOL, I want them to kiss so badly. 

• Like 5

I too think she would have given the cookies to him. Her reaction to his gift was so surprised that I'm sure she didn't expect that he would break their "no gifts" agreement too. She planned to give them to him probably later that evening, as Chiany said. He would have started complaining that now he has to get her something too and then he would have tasted them and then he would have kissed her, and kissed her and pushed her on the sofa and finally put that condom he bought for Prom into good use. :p

This cracked me up.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

He would have started complaining that now he has to get her something too and then he would have tasted them and then he would have kissed her, and kissed her and pushed her on the sofa and finally put that condom he bought for Prom into good use. :p

RPt1BK.gif

• Like 4

So Amy called Memaw to get the cookie recipe, which begs the question will we ever get to see Memaw on the show? Also has Amy already met Memaw before, just off screen? Just like our hugs on hot days are off screen. :(

• Like 1

Yeah it would be really cool to see her interact with them. I think I would be happy just to see her interact with Sheldon. The way he talks about her, it would be fascinating to see how he is around her.

• Like 3

I think Jim has said he'd like to see Betty White play MeeMaw. I think she would make a stellar MeeMaw! I think any age-appropriate actress who can pull off caring, but feisty would work for me .

• Like 1

IDK...I've heard Bettie White so much, I kinda want someone else. I actually picture the Mom on The Millers better than Bettie. LOL.

Anyway, Amy definitely would have given him the cookies. Despite their agreements, when it comes to certain things, Amy pretty much does what she wants. In this case, she knew the cookies would make him happy so that was a no-brainer.

She also got him to hold her hand at the movies when they're only supposed to hold hands for moral support during flu shots or if one is about to fall off a cliff ;-) LOL.

Sheldon gave into her because it's Amy and he loves her.

• Like 8

Interestingly enough, when I started the discussion about whether or not Amy would give the cookies to Sheldon without receiving Sheldon's gift, I was on the side of she would not have given them to him. After reading about all of your reasons for why she would give him the cookies, I have now flipped sides and believe that yes she would have given him the cookies. :icon_razz:

Random: I really like your profile pic Gorn on the sofa. Never really looked at it closely before. lol :shy:

• Like 2