The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiany

[Spoiler Free] Shamy S8 Thread

But how are the living arrangements settled? Did I miss something? Was it mentioned, that Amy will move in with Sheldon? I have to watch again!

Not directly, but it was made clear that Leonard will move out of 4a and into 4b.

Which (in my mind) means that Amy eventually will move into 4a.

• Like 2

what could be funny (sorry if someone had the same idea, I don't remember) is that at the end of the season we see Amy coming, in dressing gown, from the hallway to the living room in A4. At the beginning everyone thinks "coitus", but in fact "what? I live here now since Leonard move out. You don't know ?"

Not really probable but it would be a good surprise.

• Like 1

Hi all, and sorry for my long silence since last post. Life has kept me busy. I try to write shortly this time too.

First, I'm happy where Shamy is right now. I love that they are comfortable with each other, and the ILY-scene was absolutely fantastic.
I love the depth the couples have gained, all the maturing and the way the characters can discuss about matters. I have liked many episodes so far during the season.

Currently there is only one crucial thing lacking to my taste. It is humor and laughs.

I hardly laugh to the show nowadays, and I'm so sad to say it, because there is still so much good material in the show they have made and I still love the show and characters very much. The Prom Equivalency was fantastic and got me absolutely thrilled, but in general this season I haven't laughed that much during watching. I don't actually know why that is. Is it because of the writing style is different, the plot and storylines are not the way they used to be (not sure about that one though, how exactly and how much different they are nowadays), or is it because of the characters have matured, or what it could be. If I'm the only one experiencing this maybe it is just because of myself though.

This is only to be taken as constructive critisism. I'm still a huge fan of the show, I don't know what has stopped me laughing. There is much I liked about the latest episode, but the only time I laughed was when Sheldon was introducing Leonard the helmet he had made.
I have stopped reading taping reports, I try that one if it could actually help me here, so everything the show has is now a surprise.
Anyway, I love Shamy, that is one thing that can't vanish. My love for that couple is deep and strong and won't fade away no matter how this show will turn out to be in the end.

• Like 4

It seems like they want to tackle some of the characters hang-ups this season :). I guess I never really paid attention to how much I laughed this season....although, the last episode had me laughing a hell of a lot, let me tell you. The B plot was weak IMO though. Leonard and Sheldon had me crackin' up....loved their scenes together. I loved the Penny and Amy dressing room scene too. Very sweet.

• Like 2

Hi all, and sorry for my long silence since last post. Life has kept me busy. I try to write shortly this time too.

First, I'm happy where Shamy is right now. I love that they are comfortable with each other, and the ILY-scene was absolutely fantastic.

I love the depth the couples have gained, all the maturing and the way the characters can discuss about matters. I have liked many episodes so far during the season.

Currently there is only one crucial thing lacking to my taste. It is humor and laughs.

I hardly laugh to the show nowadays, and I'm so sad to say it, because there is still so much good material in the show they have made and I still love the show and characters very much. The Prom Equivalency was fantastic and got me absolutely thrilled, but in general this season I haven't laughed that much during watching. I don't actually know why that is. Is it because of the writing style is different, the plot and storylines are not the way they used to be (not sure about that one though, how exactly and how much different they are nowadays), or is it because of the characters have matured, or what it could be. If I'm the only one experiencing this maybe it is just because of myself though.

This is only to be taken as constructive critisism. I'm still a huge fan of the show, I don't know what has stopped me laughing. There is much I liked about the latest episode, but the only time I laughed was when Sheldon was introducing Leonard the helmet he had made.

I have stopped reading taping reports, I try that one if it could actually help me here, so everything the show has is now a surprise.

Anyway, I love Shamy, that is one thing that can't vanish. My love for that couple is deep and strong and won't fade away no matter how this show will turn out to be in the end.

I agree so much with what you have said. I go back and forth between whether or not I am enjoying season 8. The Shamy stuff is amazing, but the overall episodes aren't as enjoyable to me. I have contributed that to my over analyzing things too much which is why I have been a little more quiet on here. I will probably still be very quiet on here just because I think I enjoy the show more when I don't think about every little detail that is wrong. 

My jaw dropped when I found out Amy taught Sheldon to drive. I want a flashback episode to this particular adventure. :)

• Like 1

Hello ^^

I'm spoiler free again, don't know what's happening in the next episodes and I'm trying to fight this urge to read everything ... just hope I won't be spoiled against my will.
I'm avoiding twitter for the moment and tumblr (because that's where all the spoilers are discussed ...) but it's really difficult.
What can I do to just not think about the taping reports in this forum that I can hear calling me right now "Come and read us ... comeeeeee"  :icon_eek: 

Yes I'm crazy, lol  :icon_redface: 

Hope everyone is okay here :)

• Like 1

Hello ^^

I'm spoiler free again, don't know what's happening in the next episodes and I'm trying to fight this urge to read everything ... just hope I won't be spoiled against my will.

I'm avoiding twitter for the moment and tumblr (because that's where all the spoilers are discussed ...) but it's really difficult.

What can I do to just not think about the taping reports in this forum that I can hear calling me right now "Come and read us ... comeeeeee"  :icon_eek: 

Yes I'm crazy, lol  :icon_redface: 

Just think about that if you can stay spoiler free for a few, we can watch them together unspoiled in February

• Like 1

Hello ^^

What can I do to just not think about the taping reports in this forum that I can hear calling me right now "Come and read us ... comeeeeee" :icon_eek:

Yes I'm crazy, lol :icon_redface:

Just out of curiosity, why are you going spoiler free if you're fighting the urge to read everything?

I for one couldn't go spoiler free and my hats off to any that can stay that way all the way through (I'm looking at you, Chiany! ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just out of curiosity, why are you going spoiler free if you're fighting the urge to read everything?

I for one couldn't go spoiler free and my hats off to any that can stay that way all the way through (I'm looking at you, Chiany! ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Chiany answered to your question :p

I want to be spoiler free to enjoy the new episodes when we will be together to watch them  :icon_redface:

• Like 1

It's not easy, but keeping busy with other things and staying away from the forum helps.

But together we can manage Chrystalie, we will love it so much more watching together ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

It's not easy, but keeping busy with other things and staying away from the forum helps.

But together we can manage Chrystalie, we will love it so much more watching together ❤️❤️❤️

I will be brave, but only for us to share one more moment together ... :wub::)

• Like 1

Honestly, I feel the same way. I'm not laughing as much as say, season 4, but I think it comes down to the fact that the show is 8 years old. Eight seasons of material is a lot, and while I wouldn't say the show has run out of comedy I think the writers are at a particular point where things have just naturally been more serious. Sheldon's career worries, Leonard and Sheldon's anxieties about eventually one day moving away from each other--all of these plots that have been a natural part of the show are up in the air, which makes the overall tone feel more weighty. There hasn't been a gut-busting episode in season 8 for me yet, and while there are plots I'm looking forward to for Shamy, I'm not sure if I'm expecting to laugh as hard as I did back in season 4.

But the reason I still watch is because I love the characters more now than I did back then.

• Like 2

I wish we had new episodes every week. I miss seeing Shamy in new things.

Sure I can re watch amazing Shamy episodes, look at amazing Shamy art, read amazing Shamy fan fics, but dammit I want to see new episodes. I want to see new Shamy cuddling, new Shamy kissing, new Shamy hugging, and of course brand new Shamy coitus.

I just want all the February sweeps episodes to air tomorrow back to back to back. Even the ones that haven't been filmed yet.

Dammit I just miss these two.

Sheldon_Cooper_dance_big.png

EDIT: This is the late night ramblings of a crazy spoiler free Shamy fan. If you know things, please DO NOT reply with things like oh just wait till next week or oh the next few episodes will make it all worth it. I don't want to know anything. lol Thank you.  :)

Edited by dana1010
  • Like 3

Hello Spoiler free folk :)

We're all hiding. :icon_razz:

tumblr_m5ap9xItcV1r1lliu.gif

Edited by dana1010
  • Like 1

I am so excited and curious what February will bring for our favorite power couple...

• Like 3

I am so excited and curious what February will bring for our favorite power couple...

The hashtags in your siggy would be nice. :D

• Like 3

[][][][]

This is a spoiler free zone. Please keep your spoilers to yourself. :icon_razz:

The hashtags in your siggy would be nice. :D

The hashtag in your siggy would be nice. :icon_wink::cool:

• Like 2

This is a spoiler free zone. Please keep your spoilers to yourself. :icon_razz:

#AllTheHashtagsComeTrue2015 

• Like 4

#AllTheHashtagsComeTrue2015 

Not sure if we will see that Hashtag this season, but anything is possible now.

Not sure if we will see that Hashtag this season, but anything is possible now.

I think you might misunderstand.

It's #AllTheHashtagsComeTrue2015 not #AllTheHashtagsComeTrueSeason8! :shy:

We still got the first half of season 9 to get through to have our dreams come true. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2