The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiany

[Spoiler Free] Shamy S8 Thread

All in favor of up-against-the-wall kissing?

I can see it happening like this, it has the famous Sheldon Cooper swoop from SIK 1.0

tumblr_inline_mozzmgsftX1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 8

OMG guys, this is way too much for me ... 

Silently-Fangirling.gif

I need the new episodes like NOW ... and I need dirty Shamy asap ! Thx

722846.gif

• Like 5

OMG guys, this is way too much for me ... 

Silently-Fangirling.gif

I need the new episodes like NOW ... and I need dirty Shamy asap ! Thx

722846.gif

Don't we all, hopefully this week we will "get some" !

• Like 2

Where is everyone?

Are you dead? Did everyone die after watching tonight's episode?

I'm trying to take it all in. That episode was phenomenal. I laughed out loud so many times. I mean Amy writes fanfiction about her and Sheldon. I did not see that coming. Like just wow, I mean wow.

• Like 9

I'm trying to take it all in. That episode was phenomenal. I laughed out loud so many times. I mean Amy writes fanfiction about her and Sheldon. I did not see that coming. Like just wow, I mean wow.

AND NOW I WANT HIM TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT PLEASE

• Like 2

AND NOW I WANT HIM TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT PLEASE

What do you mean find out about it? Obviously he co wrote it with her. lol :icon_biggrin:

• Like 3

Happy One Year Anniversary of the first SIK! You remember that time Sheldon kissed Amy? Right? :cool:

tumblr_n0maus8saA1sxaaijo1_250.gif

• Like 8

Still my favorite Shamy moment. It seemed like such a huge leap for him. Something he wasn't even aware he wanted. Don't get me wrong, I love their progression, but this seemed to me the most "biologically" driven moment he'd had at that point. He wasn't overthinking or analyzing. Just feeling. Sigh.

• Like 7

Still my favorite Shamy moment. It seemed like such a huge leap for him. Something he wasn't even aware he wanted. Don't get me wrong, I love their progression, but this seemed to me the most "biologically" driven moment he'd had at that point. He wasn't overthinking or analyzing. Just feeling. Sigh.

I totally agree. It is my favorite Shamy moment by far. My favorite part is his reaction when their lips finally meet. The way it looks like he is going to break away and then he pulls back in to deepen the kiss. It is just amazing.

• Like 7

Happy one year anniversary of the day I decided to join fandom. :laugh:

I think we gained a lot of new followers a year ago today. A lot of people came out of hiding to start writingtheir own posts. :)

• Like 3

Happy one year anniversary of the day I decided to join fandom. :laugh:

Nice! Me too haha.

That train SIK is still my favorite Shamy moment to date. Although, hopefully, we'll get something new soon that will surpass it. ;) We are, after all, in the second half of the season now, and that's when big moves start happening. Maybe Sheldon asking Amy to move in with him in the season finale? Can you imagine? Oh, the possibilities...

• Like 1

Omg what an episode! I laughed so hard so many times, I absolutely LOVED this one! Fantastic, phenomenal episode.  I rated this episode "excellent", and I haven't done that during this season besides the Prom Equivalency. I enjoyed this episode to the brim and over! :) I loved the boys' science discovery story and Hawking responding to it.

And Amy and her fanfiction, I did not see that coming. No way. The tag scene killed me. This was by far the most hilarious episode for a really long time. This is something new water I have been thristing for a long, long time. Thank you TBBT, this is something I need more!

• Like 4

Yes please, give me all the Amy-writes-fanfic plotlines. 

Omg Penny's reaction in your sig is just so awesome! I can't stop watching it. :)

• Like 2

Omg Penny's reaction in your sig is just so awesome! I can't stop watching it. :)

Penny is to this day the biggest Shamy shipper. :laugh:

• Like 3

Where's chiany?

Need to see his reaction!

He said he can't watch it until Saturday, which I guess is now for him, but maybe he meant Saturday night. lol I want to know Chyrstalie's reaction too. :)