• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We didn't. 

Sheldon went home that night, counted out 56 fava beans into a bowl, sized it up and said, "all right, Dr. Fowler, we can work with that."

Just one question, when are these two gonna make out? I mean look at the love.  

Posted Images

OMG THE HUG!!!! I just can't right now!!!! It was better than the photo right? He tilted his head on her head.

This Shamy hug > all other Shamy hugs

:shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

• Like 5

So many things that need to be disucssed about this episode, but first since I have had a long time to think about this episode, I realized something.

Leonard and Penny pillow talk. Check!

Bernadette and Howard pillow talk. Check!

Raj and Emily pillow talk. Check!

Sheldon and Amy pillow talk. :icon_question:

The writers are missing something. Yes? :yes:

• Like 5

Omg that gif... Look at Amy's face! I've never seen that expression before on her face. I'm not sure what the emotion is that she has there. I think it is mixed of love and admiration, but there is something else too. Can you others tell what is the feeling she has there? And I mean that specific moment when she looks at Sheldon right in the end of the gif.

Edited by Catlina
  • Like 1

Omg that gif... Look at Amy's face! I've never seen that expression before on her face. I'm not sure what the emotion is that she has there. I think it is mixed of love and admiration, but there is something else too. Can you others tell what is the feeling she has there? And I mean that specific moment when she looks at Sheldon right in the end of the gif.

I want to say it is love.

The more I watch the hug, the more I notice small little details. He rubs her back slightly and he smiles as his head is leaning on her head. This is a nice comparison that I saw on tumblr. It truly shows the difference between this hug and the tiara hug. I can't take credit for the gifs.

tumblr_nksz31wN2g1rn4qwao1_250.gif      tumblr_nksz31wN2g1rn4qwao2_400.gif

• Like 8

The difference is oh so lovely.

I must say, the way Amy smiles during that hug (that look you guys are speaking of) just melts my heart so much. It's like you can FEEL what she's feeling ♡♡♡

All the smiles we see from the both of them in this episode.....the whole thing is just amazing.

• Like 5

Random observation from the episode with 'Cousin Leopold' that's just started:

When Sheldon and Leonard are discussing Terminator at the beginning, Sheldon refers to Sarah Connor as a 'hot, petite 17 year old' - so petite is hot, is it, Shelly?

• Like 1

Random observation from the episode with 'Cousin Leopold' that's just started:

When Sheldon and Leonard are discussing Terminator at the beginning, Sheldon refers to Sarah Connor as a 'hot, petite 17 year old' - so petite is hot, is it, Shelly?

Hmmm perhaps he didn't yet know what he thought was hot. I am more than certain that petite 17 year olds are not his thing deal. :icon_rolleyes:

Edited by dana1010

Oh I wasn't thinking the 17 year olds were his thing! No - just interesting that he would be turn out to be drawn to a petite lady...!

Oh don't worry, I didn't think you were implying that. :cool:

• Like 1

For me, what's striking about this hug is how comfortable he is with it.  Not only that, but he enjoys it.  He pats her to soothe her, and then smiles when he knows she feels better.  The love and tenderness are clear as day in this scene, and that's what makes me melt.  I also liked that he was gonna let her throw the pie in Leonard's face since she had a rough day.  

Makeout sessions would be great, but as long as we keep getting these loving interactions, I'm a happy Shamy fan.

• Like 7

Thank you Rachel. Omg look at that smile he has on her head. He loves her and wants her to be happy.

For me, what's striking about this hug is how comfortable he is with it.  Not only that, but he enjoys it.  He pats her to soothe her, and then smiles when he knows she feels better.  The love and tenderness are clear as day in this scene, and that's what makes me melt.  I also liked that he was gonna let her throw the pie in Leonard's face since she had a rough day.  

Makeout sessions would be great, but as long as we keep getting these loving interactions, I'm a happy Shamy fan.

I love that you say he looks comfortable because that is the best way I know how to describe it. He isn't like ughh my girlfriend is hugging me right now, I love her, so I guess I should hug her back to make her feel better. It is kind of like the girl that I love is giving me a hug right now and seeing her so happy about it makes me happy, and oh hey this hug thing isn't actually "that bad" (to use a term used by Jim to describe the first SIK).

I agree makeout sessions would be great, but seeing this means so much more to me. I haven't been obsessed with Shamy hugs for no reason. Everyone of them make my heart melt and it will take me a long time or never for me to get over this one. :)

Edited by dana1010
  • Like 5

Mayim talks about the hug. I was just thinking about how I wished she wrote more behind the scenes stuff. She talked about the uncooperative turtles and how hard it was for the writers to get the fight make up scene just right. It is always interesting to get her perspective on significant moments of the show. 

http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik-4-surprising-things-about-the-big-bang-theory-turtle-episode/

• Like 3

Yes everything needs to be on screen for them. I more annoyed that they didn't show Amy teaching him to drive. I still think that would have been extremely funny to see.

Also arghh I am so annoyed that we have to wait 3 weeks before a new episode. This is how I feel towards the networks deciding that airing basketball is more important than TBBT.

tumblr_mufyu2U16f1rcdgd0o7_250.gif

I can't wait till we get more new episodes. I hate waiting for them. :(

• Like 3