[Spoiler Free] Shamy S8 Thread

Chiany

All still hanging out there? What are you expecting to happen in the final episode? Luckily I've been too busy to obsess myself with Shamy in the finale too much... ;)

tumblr_lhtb1mJ0Ta1qh0mqxo1_500.gifCoitus!

Ha I don't really think that, but it is always better to be prepared! :cheese:

• Like 2

As we come down to our last two precious days in here, I want to say thank you to everyone who has posted and interacted here. Especially to those who are spoiled but still post spoiler free thoughts in here from time to time. I always get happy when I see this thread has a few new posts in it to read. This season has been a good Shamy one and I'm excited to see it finish. I look forward to the time when I can talk to everyone on this forum and don't have to restrict myself to only this thread. :)

• Like 5

Im so anxious about the season finale that I finally created a login and decided to write something here)

Ive been silently  following you guys for mor than a year now. Thank you so much for keeping me company in my hard spoiler-free struggle) Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's terribly hard like right now. But it's always worth it! I remember last time I suffered like this before the Prom episode. And I was rewarded for my patience greatly!

So I believe we all will be this time as well!

Sadly I'm not as spoiler-free as I usually stay. But I'm even more confused with all these controvertial pieces of information))

For me the finale will air early in the morning of May 8th. And will be already gone at this time. So I won't be able to catch up untill late May 11th((

But I believe good things are ahead of us and shamy) 

• Like 1

Im so anxious about the season finale that I finally created a login and decided to write something here)

Ive been silently  following you guys for mor than a year now. Thank you so much for keeping me company in my hard spoiler-free struggle) Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's terribly hard like right now. But it's always worth it! I remember last time I suffered like this before the Prom episode. And I was rewarded for my patience greatly!

So I believe we all will be this time as well!

Sadly I'm not as spoiler-free as I usually stay. But I'm even more confused with all these controvertial pieces of information))

For me the finale will air early in the morning of May 8th. And will be already gone at this time. So I won't be able to catch up untill late May 11th((

But I believe good things are ahead of us and shamy) 

Welcome! I am glad you decided to create a login and join us. We will be rewarded for our patience! Tomorrow will be a good day. :)

• Like 1

I still don't know how you manage to stay spoiler free. You have to be cautious not only in this site, but on Facebook, Twitter etc. You really are heroes to me! 

I remember last year when I was trying to stay spoiler free about Game of Thrones, until I was able to catch up on the episodes I had missed and the spoilers were all over the place!

You truly amaze me!  :derisive: Good job, everyone!

• Like 1

As we come down to our last two precious days in here, I want to say thank you to everyone who has posted and interacted here. Especially to those who are spoiled but still post spoiler free thoughts in here from time to time. I always get happy when I see this thread has a few new posts in it to read. This season has been a good Shamy one and I'm excited to see it finish. I look forward to the time when I can talk to everyone on this forum and don't have to restrict myself to only this thread. :)

K.

• Like 1

Omg I am sorry Maja! It was a "break up". I promise I had no idea and did not expect one. What did everyone think? I am beyond thrilled that I watched that spoiler free and now I can't wait until next season. :)

• Like 6

Hay. I haven't watched it yet. All I am seeing are the short clips iin Instagram. "I'm so glum,chum". All I could feel it was really a break up based on the taping report. Hmm. So sad and feel bad for Sheldon. He needs to do some groveling this time. Oh Amy. :-(

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

:crying:

I need a hug. A tight one. The boa constrictor kind of tight hug.

My heart breaks everytime I watch the tag. the sound of Amy's voice is too much. And he has a ring! I don't know what to feel.

• Like 1

Urgh...I don't know what to say after watching the finale. I have something on my heart that burdens there. Emotions? Maybe. I really have to take time and evaluate the finale. I didn't laugh much, but this episode was really emotionally strong. And what was going to happen between Emily and Raj on the semetary, was bit ambigous to me (as they switched between Raj/Emily and Howard/Bernadette/Stuart). Too many feelings right now, I'm not sure what to think.

Poor Amy, but I feel sorry for Sheldon too. It's really sweet he had got the ring and had engagement on his mind. Really sweet moment was when he was going to kiss her again. If we only had seen that kiss... For some reason, I feel like Amy suddenly getting offended by him suggesting watching a tv-serie, seems a bit off and exaggerated in that particular situation. I mean, she has heard and endured a lot of worse from him. I could have bought that offence in many other situations they have had. And the fact that it was in the middle of make out, makes it even more ambigous. Usually Amy bases her judgements on fair reasons and reasoning (more than her subjective feelings only), but this seemed that she was offended by a minor thing. Of course, I understand that she has endured a lot, really lot from Sheldon during these years. So I can't help but think, that maybe, for some reason, that was the breaking point for her. Maybe it was too much for her, because she had endured and accepted those things during all these years. But I still think I have to absorb and handle the given context and details there is to. Only thing I'm sure about, is that things will get really interesting on season 9.

I think all of us who were spoiler free need a moment to process everything. It is a lot to take in. From the make out, to the commitment talk, to the break, to the ring. There is just so much to think about, and we got all this information in a span of 22 min.

• Like 2

I don't lie, when I read the taping report, I have cried. I was thinking after that I should have be spoiler free for this episode, but it would have been worst if I have discovered in seeing the episode. I sympathize with all of you.  :cry: smileys-hugs-996364.gif

• Like 1

I was wondering if you read the articles and other things that are mentioned in the spoiler thread which give information or hints about S9, or if you don't? I haven't so far, but since they are discussed over there I know anyway what it's about and I'm not sure if I really want to know all these things or if I better stay as clueless as ever and let myself surprise in four months. How do you handle the hiatus in regards to spoilers or spoilerish information?

I am really not sure who this is directed to, but I thought I would answer it. For the summer, it usually just depends on what you want to know. Last year, I got suckered into the season premiere spoiler free challenge that many did here (and hem, hem, some failed :) ) that forced me to not read anything spoiler related over the summer. I decided that I didn't want to know how long and when Sheldon would be back from his train trip.

I would say for you, if you don't want to know anything, you can probably still go in the S9 threads from now until Comic Con. Reading articles by Steve, Bill, or Chuck right now really won't be filled with that many spoilers in my opinion, because they haven't even really thought about or started writing for the new season. Once Comic Con starts, real spoilers will start to surface. They will be small, but may contain things like, Sheldon will have to fight for Amy, or only a couple days will pass between the end of season 8 and the start of season 9. These may seem like spoilers to you. If you don't want to know small details like that, then I suggest staying away during that time. Hope this was helpful. :)

• Like 2

Thanks Dana. It was helpful :). I think I prefer not knowing anything at all and keep myself busy with musing over all the open questions.

Btw, my question was addressed to everyone who is spoiler free, but since it does look like we're the only ones anyway I should have just asked you. :)

I feel like I should tell you, Catlina, and anyone else in here that I plan on leaving the forum at the end of this month. I really want to watch season 9 not knowing anything at all. I want to watch an episode and not know that a big Shamy moment happened in it. I am more obsessed with this website than I should be, and I am tired of having close calls and finding out things I didn't want to know. I still will watch the show every week, but I think I will try not to analyze every scene as I have been doing. Just thought you would want to know in case you wonder where I went next season.

• Like 1

I'm going spoiler free for season 9. I decided to do that after watching an episode and finding it not fun to watch because I already knew what was going to happen... I guess I was obcessing too much about knowing it all before then when I really watched it I was losing the interest. I love the show, and since the kiss on the train I've been spoiled, but I'll really try to stay away from the spoilers as much as I can. I'm still looking from time to time those treads just to see the people's opinion on the last episode, but I'm trying to control myself...

If you have any suggestions about how to have self control I will appreciate

• Like 2

I'm going spoiler free for season 9. I decided to do that after watching an episode and finding it not fun to watch because I already knew what was going to happen... I guess I was obcessing too much about knowing it all before then when I really watched it I was losing the interest. I love the show, and since the kiss on the train I've been spoiled, but I'll really try to stay away from the spoilers as much as I can. I'm still looking from time to time those treads just to see the people's opinion on the last episode, but I'm trying to control myself...

If you have any suggestions about how to have self control I will appreciate

I have been asked by people in the past what the secret is to being spoiler free. Truth is, there is no secret, it just depends if you want to do it or not. Some people love watching the eps spoiled and some do not, simply as that. I feel like those of us who watch eps spoiler free appreciate more little things than some of those who read spoilers. An example of this is the Shamy make out scene in the last ep. I have read some complaints from people that it was shorter than they expected from the taping report. I have no problem with the length of the make out and I think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

It is difficult to not look at spoilers but the rewards for not looking make it all worth it. Good luck to you next year! :)

Edited by dana1010
  • Like 2

On another note, it was always my goal to get this thread to 1000 posts by the end of the season! We have officially reached this moment. Thanks for all the memories in here, from the first episode.

the-big-bang-theory-The-Locomotion-Inter

To the last episode. It has been one hell of a ride.

106470_D0469b_595_Mini%2BLogo%2BTV%2Bwhi

• Like 5

On another note, it was always my goal to get this thread to 1000 posts by the end of the season! We have officially reached this moment. Thanks for all the memories in here, from the first episode.

the-big-bang-theory-The-Locomotion-Inter

To the last episode. It has been one hell of a ride.

106470_D0469b_595_Mini%2BLogo%2BTV%2Bwhi

wow. I just realized I got to see both bookends of the season live. I'm so grateful to everyone who helped and everyone I've met this year.
  • Like 1

Go vote!

Vote for #Shamy as the couple most driven to melt our hearts this season. http://ow.ly/N0jbF  #BigBangTheory

Vote Amy as well: http://www.cbs.com/shows/2015-finales/drive-to-perform/most-driven-to-make-us-laugh/89B32EFA-9E3E-FAAB-72CB-A03ACC9FDCD4/

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1