The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiany

[Spoiler Free] Shamy S8 Thread

Hello  :bye:

I'm from the spoiler shamy thread and I've decided to go spoiler free for the whole of season 9!

So I'm gonna be on here with you guys, I hope I can do it. I think I'll enjoy the show even more when the episodes are a surprise.

I don't post much but just letting you know I'll be here  :icon_redface:

Really exited about this, wish me luck  :shy:

• Like 4

Hello :bye:

I'm from the spoiler shamy thread and I've decided to go spoiler free for the whole of season 9!

So I'm gonna be on here with you guys, I hope I can do it. I think I'll enjoy the show even more when the episodes are a surprise.

I don't post much but just letting you know I'll be here :icon_redface:

Really exited about this, wish me luck :shy:

Hey there, I'm also coming from the spoilers thread. Season 9 and 10 I'll try to go unspoiled too...
  • Like 1

I'm seriously thinking about getting spoiler free, too. Which is more difficult, because here in Germany we get the episodes months later. I couldn't read any more here in the forums, even in the spoiler-free ones. So I haven't decided definitely.

Anyway (oh, how I love this word now) I will see if I can resist when it's time to.

Edit after thinking about it for a while:

It's just a too long hiatus for me until January. If it was only to wait till September 21st, I could handle it.

Living in the wrong country.

Edited by Bavarian ShamyShipper Girl

When I see that gif where Sheldon is rubbing the ring box with his thumb, it comes to my mind as if he was picturing in his mind the ring in Amy's hand there. And him gently stroking her hand in his, with his thumb. I absolutely love that gif.

I have to see if I'm going spoiler free for next season or not, or possibly partially spoiler free... My two favourite episode for this season where Cooper-Amelia episode and the Prom episode. Which one were your favourites?

• Like 2