The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiany

[Spoiler Free] Shamy S8 Thread

Awwwww she thinks it was neat that they didn't speak on the next episode. She is like the worst Shamy ever but she is soooo cute that I don't really mind. I just need anything from our captain's mouth and the balance in universe will be restored!! :p

Indeed, thank god we have Jim and Bill as big Shamy fans!

Mayim is a Shamy Shipper though, she just likes to watch paint dry ;)

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 5

Hey now I still remember Mayim's "lovely Shamy" description of the Indecision episode. I think she is a good Shamy shipper. :)

Hey now I still remember Mayim's "lovely Shamy" description of the Indecision episode. I think she is a good Shamy shipper. :)

Was it about Indesicion?? I was under the impression that wasn't about an episode I liked so much and Indesicion was my favourite. Anyway I take it back but to be honest I hardly ever rely on Mayim's comments about Shamy!! :p

The way the were sitting at the end of that episode was such a sweet tableau... One exhausted, indecisive Shamy entity leaning together, least they collapse on the floor of the Best Buy apart.

It was lovely.

• Like 2

Was it about Indesicion?? I was under the impression that wasn't about an episode I liked so much and Indesicion was my favourite. Anyway I take it back but to be honest I hardly ever rely on Mayim's comments about Shamy!! :p

I can't find the exact article or tweet or whatever it was, but it is mentioned in the Mayim thread on page 107 (yes i looked it up). It was mentioned here on March 6, 2014 and Indecision taped on March 11, 2014. I feel like it was a tweet, but I looked through her tweets from that time and I can't find it. I don't rely on Mayim's comments about Shamy either, but I still love it when either Jim or Mayim talk about Shamy. :)

• Like 1

Yeah I like it when they talk about the Shamy too. Thanks for looking it up!!! Though you shouldn't have gone into the trouble!!! It's not that important I was joking on my original post.

Edited by Cecilia

I saw Mayim's comment as really positive though. She's saying the fact that it wasn't talked about in the next episode means that it was part of the progression instead of something for the plot to get hung up on. That it was something to move them forward instead of staying stuck in it.

• Like 5

Yeah I like it when they talk about the Shamy too. Thanks for looking it up!!! Though you shouldn't have gone into the trouble!!! It's not that important I was joking on my original post.

haha don't worry it was fun! I enjoy looking up very old posts and reading them. :)

I saw Mayim's comment as really positive though. She's saying the fact that it wasn't talked about in the next episode means that it was part of the progression instead of something for the plot to get hung up on. That it was something to move them forward instead of staying stuck in it.

I agree with this. I thought it was more into her comments about how happy she is that she doesn't work on a soap opera where story lines need to be slammed through every episode. She likes the progression of the Shamy relationship, but I also think she loves doing episodes where they have no scenes together. I agree with her because as much as I love Shamy, I would not want every single episode to be about them.

I still can't believe she doesn't rewatch important scenes like that, how can she not be curious about how it turned out?

She has seen it though ( look at my sign, hah). In two interviews they have showed it to her, one she went "aaaaww" and the other one she just looked paralyzed and then smiled.
  • Like 2

She has seen it though ( look at my sign, hah). In two interviews they have showed it to her, one she went "aaaaww" and the other one she just looked paralyzed and then smiled.

I was actually going to bring that up and say "There's a user on here somewhere with that GIF in their signature." x D

• Like 1

I still can't believe she doesn't rewatch important scenes like that, how can she not be curious about how it turned out?

I think I remember an interview where she said she didn't like to watch herself on screen at all. There are other actors like that. I don't think it was specific to the kiss scene.

Also can I point out that during raiders when Sheldon was telling Amy how mad he was with her, look at his eyes, roving over her body

He is so into her!

He's been checking her out since S5 :wink:

tumblr_mtvhmduchC1sjjby4o1_250.gif

• Like 2

He's been checking her out since S5 :wink:tumblr_mtvhmduchC1sjjby4o1_250.gif

Actually he he did that the moment he met her:

BigBangTheorySheldonandAmy2.jpg

• Like 7

I know this is the spoiler free thread, but I just wanted to say that Jim's morning selfie with the first script for season 8 just made my day. All this craziness with getting contracts signed and rumors that people have left the show, it feels amazing to know that seasons 8, 9, and 10 will all happen and all the characters will be there. It's starting to feel real and I can't wait for September 22nd. Good luck to anyone out there still trying to go spoiler free. Next week will more than likely be the most difficult. But you CAN do it! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 3

I know this is the spoiler free thread, but I just wanted to say that Jim's morning selfie with the first script for season 8 just made my day. All this craziness with getting contracts signed and rumors that people have left the show, it feels amazing to know that seasons 8, 9, and 10 will all happen and all the characters will be there. It's starting to feel real and I can't wait for September 22nd. Good luck to anyone out there still trying to go spoiler free. Next week will more than likely be the most difficult. But you CAN do it! :icon_biggrin:

I liked that too, but I'm glad the title of the episode isn't visable.

I had to stop following a lot of TBBT related ppl & friends from this forum in my attempt to go unspoiled.

I don't wanna see scripts, titles, photo's & promo's. It's gonna be a long 6 weeks before it airs.

• Like 3

I had to stop following a lot of TBBT related ppl & friends from this forum in my attempt to go unspoiled.

I don't wanna see scripts, titles, photo's & promo's. It's gonna be a long 6 weeks before it airs.

I understand that. I like to look at the scripts that Bill Prady posts and try and analyze the title like everyone else. I just find out the title a little later than everyone else. lol The only things I'm comfortable looking up other than this forum are Bill Prady's twitter, Mayim's twitter, and Jim's instagram. I know the most they are going to post is that the script is "awesome" or something and I don't mind knowing what they thought of it. You do need to be careful and not read the comments on those things though cause that is where you can run into trouble.

• Like 1

I understand that. I like to look at the scripts that Bill Prady posts and try and analyze the title like everyone else. I just find out the title a little later than everyone else. lol The only things I'm comfortable looking up other than this forum are Bill Prady's twitter, Mayim's twitter, and Jim's instagram. I know the most they are going to post is that the script is "awesome" or something and I don't mind knowing what they thought of it. You do need to be careful and not read the comments on those things though cause that is where you can run into trouble.

I actually stopped following Bill, the temptation to figure out the title is to much! ;)

I only follow Mayim on twitter (and one or two ppl from this forum) and Mayim & Jims IG.

I even stopped following CBS/TBBT on facebook so I don't stumble across promo's...

I'm going to join you Dana and Chiany!

Yippeee! There's others here too, they just be hiding. :ninja:

tumblr_lxykl2uwFd1r9ljhqo1_500.gif

• Like 3

Is the title of the episode really that revealing? I mean I don't know the title and I promise to never say the titles of future aired episodes. But how much can you really tell from the title? All you can do is speculate what the title means. I thought Itchy Brain would be about Amy and Relationship Diremption would break up one of the couples.

Is the title of the episode really that revealing? I mean I don't know the title and I promise to never say the titles of future aired episodes. But how much can you really tell from the title? All you can do is speculate what the title means. I thought Itchy Brain would be about Amy and Relationship Diremption would break up one of the couples.

It doesn't tell you anything I know ;)

But it makes my mind go crazy, and it doesn't need to get any more crazy :-D

I live and breath to speculate and make my mind go crazy.

That being said, I am attempting to not know the titles of the first two episodes. I don't know if I can do it. :(

As someone who is generally the biggest spoilerphobe on the planet (shocking, I know), I would say that titles are extremely spoilery. Does it tell you specifics? Maybe, maybe not. But any information about the episode that might alter your perception of it, or give you a hint as to what you might expect in the episode, is a spoiler. And with episode titles, sometimes they're nonsense, sometimes they're not. Even if you don't guess exactly what will happen, you still have that title in your brain when you watch the episode and then when something happens in it that triggers your understanding of the title, it kind of takes that joy away.