The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chiany

[Spoiler Free] Shamy S8 Thread

Sorry to totally swing in and post out of left field but... I am desperate to find high res photos from this photoshoot. Like individuals of the cast from this shoot, in other poses. Can anyone help?

tumblr_mr4tfnOatS1qdz44io1_1280.jpg

How dare you post out of left field in this thread that is so happening it gets one or two posts every week? That is so rude. :icon_razz:

94f0cb21bd56b93e42b4e712200eced6.jpg

Do you know what year the photos were taken? I've had a lot of fun looking for them. A lot of weird cast photos I never knew existed has been entertaining me. :cool:

Here you can find the original image, it's from CBS Emmy campaign in 2013

http://mediatogo.thewb.com/news/2013/08/tbbt-emmy-fyc-ad/

post-10490-0-10262900-1411103251_thumb.j

Yes thank you! It is indeed for the 2013 Emmy's consideration. But there are a ton of other photos from that shoot that I'm looking for, not just the messy clothes one. I remember specifically one of Mayim with the glasses on. Does anyone have a link to those? And of their individual ones?

Still not having any luck with these. Sorry. :(

I only remember seeing the photo Chiany posted, not any others.

Gah! It's like this but bigger. See the one of Mayim wearing the glasses and holding them, and Jim just looking all hot. There's these photos somewhere, but bigger and on their own:

68d08f344eea0c9903de60e4514c6741.jpg

Hello, I'm spoiled for the 4 first episodes but I feel ready to be spoiler free again as long as possible.

I promise I won't spoil you for these ones ^^

Where do I sign? ^^

• Like 2

Hello, I'm spoiled for the 4 first episodes but I feel ready to be spoiler free again as long as possible.

Where do I sign? ^^

You just did!

Welcome on board the Spoiler free Express, take a seat and enjoy the ride ;)

Where do I sign? ^^

Welcome back! I appreciate you not spoiling us on the first 4 episodes. We welcome all Shamy fans, the spoiled and the unspoiled. So long as the spoiled doesn't spoil the unspoiled.  :)

Join-Shamy-Spot-the-big-bang-theory-2454

I can't wait !!! I'm having my box for internet in my new apartment tomorrow, I can't be more happier ! I'll stay up to watch it live for the second time of my life. YAY !

Oh, and thanks for letting me in :p

I don't want to be spoiled for Shamy this season, I want to be entirely surprised by the writers for once :p

Edited by Chrystalie
  • Like 1

Finally, I won't be able to watch it live and I don't even know when I'll be able to watch TBBT since the student residence I'm in are not able to say things right. First they told me I could have my own internet and finally, I can't. So I have to use the "student" network ... and I can't watch streaming vid thanks to that.

I'm so pissed guys, you have no idea.  :icon_cry:  :icon_evil:

Enjoy the premiere for me please.

Edited by Chrystalie

Finally, I won't be able to watch it live and I don't even know when I'll be able to watch TBBT since the student residence I'm in are not able to say things right. First they told me I could have my own internet and finally, I can't. So I have to use the "student" network ... and I can't watch streaming vid thanks to that.

I'm so pissed guys, you have no idea.  :icon_cry:  :icon_evil:

Enjoy the premiere for me please.

That sucks :(

Hope you can work things out, or do you have other places you can freely internet?

That sucks :(

Hope you can work things out, or do you have other places you can freely internet?

Well, it seems that I can access to my streaming website but I have to find THE link that will work tomorrow.

I'm nervous because I'm very addicted to TBBT at the moment and I'd hate to not enjoy that premiere like everyone else ... we wait for so long !

My sista had internet but I can't go during week so if my attempt to watch it from my "home" didn't work, I'll have to wait until this weekend or the one after -_-

Super excited the show is finally back. So what did the handful of us in here think of the first two episodes with Shamy? Pretty interesting seeing a little angsty Amy towards Sheldon. I thought the idea that Sheldon didn't want Amy to know that he isn't perfect was kind of sweet. :)

• Like 6

Super excited the show is finally back. So what did the handful of us in here think of the first two episodes with Shamy? Pretty interesting seeing a little angsty Amy towards Sheldon. I thought the idea that Sheldon didn't want Amy to know that he isn't perfect was kind of sweet. :)

That Sheldon was afraid to lose Amy, and indirectly told her this was the only good thing about Shamy in these two episodes imho.

Sheldon has made no progress at all during his time away. We still get sex jokes about them, Sheldon still doesn't know how to be honest with her from the get go. Amy still forgives every cruel thing he does to her far to easy.

I hope that this changes soon, but I don't think it will anytime soon.

I think Sheldon changed a bit ... but we can't say how much he actually changed with two episodes as a data entry.
I don't know, Sheldon seemed more confident, he smiled a bit more too. Maybe that's just me but I do think he's more willing to listen to what the others have to say (even if he can still be such a pain in the a** sometimes).
I didn't understand thee "shotgun" line, just because I was expecting something like "I'm sorry, I miss you too" ... and I think Amy did wait for that kind of whispering.
But as she knows how her boyfriend is, she's dealing with him and his quirks, as usual.

For the Shamy part, I do like that Amy said out loud what she was thinking but IMO, I would have hoped she stayed mad at him a bit longer (because he deserved it).

I really liked this two episodes and I can't wait to see what's coming next for them :)

• Like 1

I think Sheldon changed a bit ... but we can't say how much he actually changed with two episodes as a data entry.

I don't know, Sheldon seemed more confident, he smiled a bit more too. Maybe that's just me but I do think he's more willing to listen to what the others have to say (even if he can still be such a pain in the a** sometimes).

I didn't understand thee "shotgun" line, just because I was expecting something like "I'm sorry, I miss you too" ... and I think Amy did wait for that kind of whispering.

But as she knows how her boyfriend is, she's dealing with him and his quirks, as usual.

For the Shamy part, I do like that Amy said out loud what she was thinking but IMO, I would have hoped she stayed mad at him a bit longer (because he deserved it).

I really liked this two episodes and I can't wait to see what's coming next for them :)

I do hope that we get to see a slightly changed Sheldon in regards to his relationship with Amy. I don't think we can judge whether or not the train trip affected him from these two episodes. I think we need to see how he is in the next Shamy centric episode, whenever that may be. I want to see Shamy on another date night and see if it looks and feels differently in any way. 

• Like 1

At the beginning of the first episode, he seems a bit the same (except when he embraces Leonard). But when he express his concern in the car, and mainly in the second episode his way of being physically, less rigid, yes he seems to change. He seems more comfortable physically (en français, moins coincé en fait) and that would be positive for shamy intimacy :p or at least, for their little physical interactions.

I also didn't understand the "shotgun" when I read the taping report but fortunately we had the explanation on the forum. I didn't know this expression. And I hope in translations subtitles and voice acting they will know translate it.

Edited by CentralPerk

At the beginning of the first episode, he seems a bit the same (except when he embraces Leonard). But when he express his concern in the car, and mainly in the second episode his way of being physically, less rigid, yes he seems to change. He seems more comfortable physically (en français, moins coincé en fait) and that would be positive for shamy intimacy :p or at least, for their little physical interactions.

I also didn't understand the "shotgun" when I read the taping report but fortunately we had the explanation on the forum. I don't know this expression. And I hope in translations subtitles and voice acting they will know translate it.

he didn't want to yell shotgun in a police station because they might think he was being literal and shoot or arrest him again. The metaphor means calling dibs on sitting in front passenger seat of a car, because if you're driving through, say, a warzone, or hunting rhino, that's where the guy holding the shotgun would sit.
  • Like 2

he didn't want to yell shotgun in a police station because they might think he was being literal and shoot or arrest him again. The metaphor means calling dibs on sitting in front passenger seat of a car, because if you're driving through, say, a warzone, or hunting rhino, that's where the guy holding the shotgun would sit.

I know I understand why he whispers the word. But I didn't know the expression "shotgun" and that it means to be in the front place of the car.

Thank you for the explanation of the origin of this expression. :)

Edited by CentralPerk
  • Like 1

I really need a big Shamy episode soon ! Just because they are so cute together (I deserve romance ! I have needs too LOL)

• Like 3

I really need a big Shamy episode soon ! Just because they are so cute together (I deserve romance ! I have needs too LOL)

You and me both! But we must be patient, good things will come. :shy::cool:

• Like 1

I have to ask, if I got it right, that Sheldon and Amy apparently changed date night from once a month to what? Once a week? He was only away 45 days, so that would've been only 1 or maybe 2 dates, but it sounded that they're having basically a date marathon... And if that's so, the writers couldn't even give us one tiny goodnight kiss?! Boo... ;)

Great Shamy episode though, imo.

We don't really know, since we don't get to see the RelAg ever, and only on a few moments learn what's in it.

So yeah, maybe they changed it to once or twice a week, which wouldn't be to weird after 3+ years, even for Sheldon.

But I do have a question about what you expect for the 2nd half of the season, which is usually where the story get's really picked up again.

I know that it's a long way off, but I think that the writers do drop in clues about what to expect.

Last year for example, Sheldon and Amy talked about the kissing (when they were eavesdropping Penny), and we all know what happened later on.

Could it be that Sheldon might be able to say sweet things (in still a Sheldon way), kinda like Leonard did last night?