The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

[Spoilers]Leonard And Penny Season 8 Thread

Yep, you're right, Leonard and Priya started dating in February.  4.16, The Cohabitation Formalization (about Howard moving in with Bernadette), was broadcast on 19 February 19th.In "Justice League" he states specifically that she got back together with him, so she was no longer dating him, but was married to him.

Makes you look at that episode a little different. Really the little huff Penny had with Zack was a married couples spat and the kiss was technially between husband and wife, though no one knew it.

Yep, you're right, Leonard and Priya started dating in February. 4.16, The Cohabitation Formalization (about Howard moving in with Bernadette), was broadcast on 19 February 19th.

In "Justice League" he states specifically that she got back together with him, so she was no longer dating him, but was married to him.

Isint that the ep that Leonard dresses as green lantern? And Penny tells Leonard she only got back together with Zac as she diddnt want to be alone on Nye? Then Zac kissed her on Nye? They may have not been dating, but I dont think Zac was smart enough to realize that. Edited by 3ku11

Isint that the ep that Leonard dresses as green lantern? And Penny tells Leonard she only got back together with Zac as she diddnt want to be alone on Nye? Then Zac kissed her on Nye? They may have not been dating, but I dont think Zac was smart enough to realize that.

No, they weren't dating. They were married by then. ☺

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

No, they weren't dating. They were married by then. ☺

I sort of wish there was a paperwork problem and Penny, Leonard and Zack had to take a road trip to get it fixed.

• Like 2

That would be hilarious, how long before the new penny stops the car & tells Zack to get out & drives off.

• Like 2

That would be hilarious, how long before the new penny stops the car & tells Zack to get out & drives off

I always invisioned in an alternate universe if Sheldon and Penny dated (bare with me :p). It would last 2 hrs. Ahhh your so annoying takes Sheldon out for a drive, leaves him in the middle of no where, and drives off lol. Sorry just the idea of leaving Zac in the middle of no where brought up other familiar scenarios.

There is no AU in my head where they date. Its not going to last 5mins. OK. Back on topic. Leonard & penny thread. So Batman75 is going to the taping tomorrow. A lenny. Yay..

• Like 3

Not that its primary to the plot. But im hoping for some real intimacy. Coming from a guy I miss Lenny feels haha.

Edited by 3ku11

Not that its primary to the plot. But im hoping for some real intimacy. Coming from a guy I miss Lenny feels haha.

Am a guy too, and a romantic as well. Not ashamed to admit it. I miss the Lenny feels too. Love the other plots also, but there is something about lenny that melts my heart. Ok going to bed now. :icon_shy

• Like 1

Top 5 wishes for Lenny for rest of season:

5. Lenny kiss :p

4. Lenny playing chess

3. Lenny's parents

2. Wedding Talk

1. Lenny Roadtrip

Most of them are wishes, some of them are prob unlikely. Parents and Wedding Talk are the most likely. 

• Like 2

Top 5 wishes for Lenny for rest of season:

5. Lenny kiss :p

4. Lenny playing chess

3. Lenny's parents

2. Wedding Talk

1. Lenny Roadtrip

Most of them are wishes, some of them are prob unlikely. Parents and Wedding Talk are the most likely.

1. Lenny kissing. Lots & lots of pillow talks. ☺

Edit. Did I miss 5 4 3 2. ho, ho, ho, ho. Oh well. Shit happens. ☺

• Like 4

1. Lenny kissing. Lots & lots of pillow talks. ☺

Edit. Did I miss 5 4 3 2. ho, ho, ho, ho. Oh well. Shit happens. ☺

5 Them kissing in their apartment.  Right now it may be only one day a week, but it is officially their apartment now.   

4 Pillow talk, in either of their beds.

3 Either wedding planning or engagement type discussions.

2 Any of their parents, visiting.

1 I really want them to have a really wonderful Valentine's Day for once.   

• Like 8

The Anxiety Optimization. The title doesn't sound like it.(maybe Raj). I don't think they are going to keep talking about the move and I'm not sure when they are going to have something about Howard's mom.

As mentioned on another thread maybe a visit from Beverly.

Yes im thinking Anxiety or tornado describes Beverly perfectly. Maybe Bev questions Leonards decision to marry Penny. So this may be the ep where they finnally discuss the wedding. One of wishes for bbt is still for Penny to defend Leonard and go nebraska on Bev haha. Unfortunately I think Penny and Bev have bonded, Bevs always had a soft spot for Penny.

From Entertainment Weekly:  http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20326356_20882012,00.html?hootPostID=20c5f5844faa928e15b4410f47a04b13

15 TV/Movie Power Couples of 2014

Leonard and Penny, The Big Bang Theory
Eyes were mostly on Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Amy (Mayim Bialik) this year thanks to an unexpectedly hot kiss, but Leonard (Johnny Galecki) and Penny (Kaley Cuoco) have been reliably charming throughout their years-long, on-and-off courtship. And, hey, if they can survive adult prom and Penny's controversial haircut, they might just be able to survive anything.
  • Like 4

Unfortunately I think Penny and Bev have bonded, Bevs always had a soft spot for Penny.

Yeah, no. If Bev had bonded with her, she would have been more welcoming than saying:

In any event, while I’ve had my misgivings about Penny, Sheldon spoke very fondly of her, and if she is good enough for him, then she’s good enough for me.

That does not sound like bonding.

• Like 4

From Entertainment Weekly:  http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20326356_20882012,00.html?hootPostID=20c5f5844faa928e15b4410f47a04b13

15 TV/Movie Power Couples of 2014

Leonard and Penny, The Big Bang Theory
Eyes were mostly on Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Amy (Mayim Bialik) this year thanks to an unexpectedly hot kiss, but Leonard (Johnny Galecki) and Penny (Kaley Cuoco) have been reliably charming throughout their years-long, on-and-off courtship. And, hey, if they can survive adult prom and Penny's controversial haircut, they might just be able to survive anything.

I love this quote! Leonard and Penny have indeed been so very reliably charming for seven and a half years. Lots of fans love them and yet, it so often feels to me like they are the forgotten step-children of TBBT.  It's wonderful to have this verbalized by "Entertainment Weekly."I have to say it again I LOVE THIS QUOTE! :icon_cry:  :icon_biggrin: Smiling and crying at the same time.

• Like 5

Yeah, no. If Bev had bonded with her, she would have been more welcoming than saying:

In any event, while I’ve had my misgivings about Penny, Sheldon spoke very fondly of her, and if she is good enough for him, then she’s good enough for me.

That does not sound like bonding.

Well yeah but thats Beverly. Very clinical person. I was more referencing to when they went out together in s3. She also in s3 in her own way suggested Leonard look after Penny. "She may not have much going for her career wise, but dont let her be responsible for her own libido too" haha. And in raiders Penny clearly wouldent skype Bev to get back at Leonard. If she was truley ever offended at what Bev ever said to her.

I like Beverly for the comic effect. But I feel Leonard's pain, cause I grew up with no love from my parents so yeah, it not nice. I can relate to him.

• Like 1

I like Beverly for the comic effect. But I feel Leonard's pain, cause I grew up with no love from my parents so yeah, it not nice. I can relate to him.

Yeah that's my thinking on Bev shes good for comedic effect.

:friends: Here's a hug for you. 

• Like 1

As an anti-Bevelry, I sure hope she doesn't come back.  Where the heck is Leonard dad?  Why keep bringing back the abusive mother to put down her son Leonard over and over. 

I find no comedy in abuse be it physical or emotional since I am a survivor of both!

Edited by ArmyGirl
  • Like 5

As an anti-Bevelry, I sure hope she doesn't come back.  Where the heck is Leonard dad?  Why keep bringing back the abusive mother to put down her son Leonard over and over. 

I find no comedy in abuse be it physical or emotional since I am a survivor of both!

I'd rather them bring Alex back than see Beverly.

As an anti-Bevelry, I sure hope she doesn't come back. Where the heck is Leonard dad? Why keep bringing back the abusive mother to put down her son Leonard over and over.

Thats not the point I never considerd Bev as being an abusive person. Obviously considering your points of view I understand that. But shes meant to be an exaggerated character. Her role is to cause anxiety. And brings alot of comic effect. I try not to take it seriously. I dont think shes evils or anything.

As an anti-Bevelry, I sure hope she doesn't come back. Where the heck is Leonard dad? Why keep bringing back the abusive mother to put down her son Leonard over and over.

Me too. Physical & Emotional abuse was horrible growing up for me too. Obviously Leonard was emotional abuse. Some people just don't understand that its not something to laugh about. That's why some ppls don't understand Leonard's insecurities.

• Like 2