[Spoilers]Leonard And Penny Season 8 Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-8-episode-8-photos-the-prom-equivalency.html/4

See you tomorrow Mike!!

I agree that she wasn't in love with him at the Halloween party, she was never in the love at first sight mode, like he was. The Halloween party just gave the audience the first proof that there was

Posted Images

i agree  Chrismo,  the last episode focused a lot on Leonard, now we are going to see a transition, Sheldon becoming less dependend on Leonard, and Lenny ready themselves for their future together; however Lenny will always keep an eye on Sheldon.  Lenny are  like a trully brother and sister to Sheldon, he looks at them that way. My apologies for refering to sheLdon on this Lenny thead, sorry Tensor.   Go LENNY :shy:

Yep, we have 10 members of Sheldon Coopers Council of Ladies and one Lenny. Hang in there Mike....

Oooh... I hope he gets out in one piece, with all that frenzy going on, hang in there mate. We got your back. literally lol. Just stay away from Jim or your finished. Poor Mike. ☺
  • Like 3

Oooh... I hope he gets out in one piece, with all that frenzy going on, hang in there mate. We got your back. literally lol. Just stay away from Jim or your finished. Poor Mike. ☺

The fun and games (depravity) has been well documented on Instagram. Really the group is having fun. Beach, knots Berry Farm, WB tour, and dinner together. They're really having a ball.

• Like 4

He can always take a Kaley antidote to get his Lenny back. It would be nice to have someone looking for Johnny and Kaley Behind-The-Scenes stuff.

• Like 5

Yep, we have 10 members of Sheldon Coopers Council of Ladies and one Lenny. Hang in there Mike....

Actually there are 16 of us and 1 Sheldon. Like Dr. Larvis said "Sheldon seems to have a way with the ladies"

mike come over later for a pic

Edited by kerrycec03
  • Like 1

He can always take a Kaley antidote to get his Lenny back. It would be nice to have someone looking for Johnny and Kaley Behind-The-Scenes stuff.

I am sure , but his chances of getting past the council of ladies is slim. ☺

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Taping out. No Lenny. Had one scene. But that's OK. Its the funeral ep. Sending off Mrs W is priority.

Then why have a Shamy episode as the other plot, if it's ok for them to have a plot, it should have been OK to have plot with Lenny.

• Like 3

Then why have a Shamy episode as the other plot, if it's ok for them to have a plot, it should have been OK to have plot with Lenny.

I don't know! I don't write the show lol lord.

I don't know! I don't write the show lol lord.

Well, you're the one that said it was it was OK for only one scene. If you didn't know, why did you say it was OK to only have one scene?

• Like 1

Well, you're the one that said it was it was OK for only one scene. If you didn't know, why did you say it was OK to only have one scene?

I don't know does it matter lol I mean. I said it was okay as focus should have been on Mrs W. I don't know why Shamy had a plot and Lenny didn't. Lenny did have one scene at the comic book store in the end so their you go.

sorry everyone,, no lenny had one at the end with howards mother

it was sweet. shamy ladies were great to me will talk more when

I get home. had a picture with kerry great girl.

• Like 3

Yeah, and it was making fun of Leonard's intelligence, just a wonderful scene.

Well I read Penny could do a puzzle Leonard couldent. Suspose writers thought it was funny. Have you heard of Family Guy? Lol just saying.

Have you heard of Family Guy? Lol just saying.

Yes I have, this isn't Family Guy, the last time I checked, so your comparison makes no sense to me.

And to try to mollify me by saying it's OK to have minimal Lenny in the show, because of a tribute to Carol(well deserved I should say), when they have a Shamy plot in the show, really feels kind of condescending. I'm sorry, if you don't ship them, but this is the Lenny SHIPPING thread (it's even marked as a ship zone), a place where those posters who ship the pairing can talk about them in a supportive way. I like seeing Leonard and Penny together, I want to see more of it. I like seeing Johnny and Kaley work together, and I want to see more of it. The show, this year, hasn't provided near enough of that for those fans who like them together and this fan, who ships them, is quite disappointed in that. If you don't ship them, that's fine and I can see why you wouldn't care at the amount of time they've been featured. But why keep trying to mollify those of us who do ship them, in their shipping thread, if you don't ship them?

• Like 7

Yes I have, this isn't Family Guy, the last time I checked, so your comparison makes no sense to me.

And to try to mollify me by saying it's OK to have minimal Lenny in the show, because of a tribute to Carol(well deserved I should say), when they have a Shamy plot in the show, really feels kind of condescending. I'm sorry, if you don't ship them, but this is the Lenny SHIPPING thread (it's even marked as a ship zone), a place where those posters who ship the pairing can talk about them in a supportive way. I like seeing Leonard and Penny together, I want to see more of it. I like seeing Johnny and Kaley work together, and I want to see more of it. The show, this year, hasn't provided near enough of that for those fans who like them together and this fan, who ships them, is quite disappointed in that. If you don't ship them, that's fine and I can see why you wouldn't care at the amount of time they've been featured. But why keep trying to mollify those of us who do ship them, in their shipping thread, if you don't ship them?

Boy you need to settle. Your taking that from its okay? Your kidding right? You seem to fixate on every small thing I say and take what I say out of context. I don't think I said anything wrong. I think your projecting your frustrations onto me. And I understand that. But I think its unfair to attack me and label me based on an isolated post. I do ship Lenny. I was just trying to be respectful. As this was dealing with Mrs W death and Carol. I don't understand where this coming from. Over exagerration to say the least. Why are you getting at me. I didn't diminish Lenny. The writers did.

Boy you need to settle. Your taking that from its okay? Your kidding right? You seem to fixate on every small thing I say and take what I say out of context. I don't think I said anything wrong. I think your projecting your frustrations onto me. And I understand that. But I think its unfair to attack me and label me based on an isolated post. I do ship Lenny. I was just trying to be respectful. As this was dealing with Mrs W death and Carol. I don't understand where this coming from. Over exagerration to say the least. Why are you getting at me. I didn't diminish Lenny. The writers did.

Maybe it's your style of writing, but you do come off as a little flippant in regards to Leonard & Penny. I agree with Tensor and his feeling about your use of the word "okay" in this situation.

Oh. And after months of telling us that you're not a "Lenny Shipper" you finally admit that you are. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 1

sorry everyone,, no lenny had one at the end with howards mother

it was sweet. shamy ladies were great to me will talk more when

I get home. had a picture with kerry great girl.

Thanks for posting MJC45.  Sorry to heard it's more of the same no Leonard storyline or Leonard and Penny storyline.  :icon_mad:

Edited by ArmyGirl
  • Like 2

To be fair, there really was no Shamy plot. It might've looked that way from the cold open, but it quickly dissolved into Sheldon and Penny land. And even that storyline turned into Penny being mad about being experimented on, so it was no longer about Sheldon and Amy. The majority of the B plot scenes were given to Sheldon and Penny.

The A plot was the comic book store reopening and Howard still having a difficult time with Stuart and the attention he gets from Debbie. It does suck that there was so little Lenny in the episode, and quite honestly, pretty little Leonard. But it's not like the episode was about Shamy. They only really had one scene together, just like Leonard and Penny, unless you're counting scenes that involve other people. It was a bit of a cluster F in regards to scene allocation. Hard to really say what the focus was on. The Mrs. Wolowitz death really only came up in the very last scene, just before the tag.

Obviously, I'm not saying that you shouldn't be upset about it if you are, similar to how Sheldon expressed that he hates being told to "let it go," because he has a right to how he feels. Obviously, you have a right to how you feel as well. I'm just saying, wait to read the taping report before getting upset about the episode. It might sound like there was a lot of Shamy or that there wasn't a lot of Lenny, but that's only because it's so hard to know how to summarize the episode when the B plot was all over the place. At first it seemed like it was going to be about one thing and then it turned into another, and then another, and then by the end, everything was swept aside when Mrs. Wolowitz died.

Edited by MichyGeary
  • Like 9

Thanks for posting MJC45.  Sorry to heard it's more of the same no Leonard storyline or Leonard and Penny storyline.  :icon_mad:

You must have lmissed last week's episode because Leonard was the main plot line.
  • Like 1