[Spoilers]Leonard And Penny Season 8 Thread

I did something last Monday that I have never done. CBS had a rerun of tbbt season 8. I. changed the station and watched something like else

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

"hello. My name is Old Sailor and I'm a TBBT rerun channel changer" Group: "Hello Old Sailor" (um.. Really. I've never said hello to a sailor like that before...)

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-8-episode-8-photos-the-prom-equivalency.html/4

See you tomorrow Mike!!

I agree that she wasn't in love with him at the Halloween party, she was never in the love at first sight mode, like he was. The Halloween party just gave the audience the first proof that there was

Posted Images

It seems like a completely different show this season

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

I actually feel that way, when it comes to Lenny. Lenny seems so different, and not in a good way, the magic in the relationship seems gone to me. I know a lot of people say they are in a good place, and that is probably true, but the whole relationship seems to lack life and seems dull to me. The Lenny relationship seemed so full of life before, now they seem like a middle age couple who's kids have left home and they don't know what to do with each other.

• Like 3

ok, i did make it back all in one piece.

little up-set no big l/p to talk about.

it may started as a shamy, but it look

like it was a (shenny-OMG did i say that)

it was nice what they did for carol ann,

then store was opening.

@frankie- thank you for the kind words,

it was great to talk to you, now have a new

friend across the pond.

It was nice meeting you, too. When I met you, I asked if you were the Lenny shipper I was hearing about. You seemed apologetic when you said yes ;) There is room in the fandom for all of us! To be honest, shipping Lenny is what got me hooked on the show in the first place.

And I agree with you. If anything, it was a Shenny episode. (Friendship only, don't kill me!)

• Like 4

No, you are right Frankie, and sorry if it didn't come across that way in the taping, but with the exception of the cold opening, the B plot was Shenny.  But the A plot of Howard/Bernadette/Stuart & the passing of Mrs. W was clearly the driving force in this episode.

As a Shamy shipper, I do understand the lack of closeness of Lenny.  Not gonna bother explaining my ideas on why, but just offer my understanding to you folks because yes, I have seen two clear moments a kiss would have worked (the double date after Leonard said he wanted to be scared with Penny and of course, hands down, on the roof alone during prom...she could have kissed him, and then said the line about no drama to set-up the following scene).

Because the next two episodes seem to be putting a little end on the lovey dovey Shamy madness....its making room for other plots.  I am pretty sure the living arrangement situation will be in at least two or three more episodes as its probably one of the biggest arcs going on right now and clearly impacts the show larger than any of the relationship situations (4A is home base).  And in turn, the living arrangement situation will clearly bring Lenny closer and more intimate. 

Edited by kerrycec03
  • Like 1

I was never hard over on them living together as I was about them being together at night. I really expected to see more of them in their pajamas this season, either about to go to bed or getting up, when they were interfacing with Sheldon. I thought we get some cute Penny and Leonard in the kitchen in the morning, eating breakfast while talking to Sheldon in the morning. Leonard and Penny in pajamas going to bed talking to Sheldon, in either apartment. They didn't need to be living together, just acting closer since they were engaged, but if anything, they were closer in seasons 5, 6, & 7, then they are now.

• Like 6

Nicely said. How about just chatting while watching tv? Penny: "how tall is your dad anyway? You mom is kinda tall?" Leonard: I don't know. I guess he's average. A little shorter than mother". Penny: yeah my mom is just a hair taller than my dad". Anything-- just talking and interacting. ALONE. Just a short scene now and then...

Tapatalk

• Like 3

Now that's how I would like to see them in the show, coming out of Leonard's room hairs messed up and wanting coffee after a night of some serious love making.

Me too.

SRAM! That could be a scene! Them just missing each other's hair...

Tapatalk

Don't get my hopes up.

Broken record? Do you know what they say about people who live in glass houses. Your arrogance exceeds all bounds.

The big difference between you and me is that I criticize the show and discuss it with other members on this forum. You criticize the members on the forum.

Funny that. Broken record, coming from someone who always refers or compares everything to S3 in every post. Now that's a broken record.
  • Like 1

We need some popcorn over here before Tensor shows up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he's over at the Season 8 Discussion thread at the moment cleaning up that fight. I'm sure he'll be arriving with his eraser shortly

• Like 1

I think he's over at the Season 8 Discussion thread at the moment cleaning up that fight. I'm sure he'll be arriving with his eraser shortly

Ño he not, I send him a long email with lots of images of Kaley, so yeah, he be busy for awhile. ☺

OK, I don't know how many time we have to say it.  If you feel a post violates the rules, REPORT IT.  Do not answer it.  And, again, this thread is for the discussion of Leonard and Penny in a Supportive way.  Wanting to see more Lenny is supportive of the couple, it's not necessarily negative to complain about not being enough of them.   Also, there shouldn't be negative comments concerning shippers, nor should their be comments about other ships.  While Shamy, Sheldon, Amy and others can be mentioned in passing, to set the situation, there should not be in depth talk of them, or how their relationship is progressing, nor should there be comparisons from other shows.  If you want to compare couples, Shipping Lanes is the proper place.

I also want to point out what looks like a misconception,  specific people do not have to be mentioned to constitute an attack on other posters.  If the poster, or groups of posters referred to can be recognized, there could be action taken.  

Posts have been hidden.

I was trying to eat dinner.

Have a nice day

They are so cute together....:)

normancook

36 minutes ago

@sanctionedjohnnygalecki and I working hard today. We need hair and makeup. Badly.[/]

Sometimes I would just like to be a fly on the wall to see what silliness made them want to do that picture. I bet they have a ball doing that show.

I also bet those two would be funny if they got ad lib some as Penny and Leonard.

• Like 4

Supportive statements and keep the in depth commentary to Leonard and Penny. If you want to compare them to others, or talk about other characters, or state they are diminished it should be in shipping lanes or the season discussion thread