[Spoilers]Leonard And Penny Season 8 Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-8-episode-8-photos-the-prom-equivalency.html/4

See you tomorrow Mike!!

I agree that she wasn't in love with him at the Halloween party, she was never in the love at first sight mode, like he was. The Halloween party just gave the audience the first proof that there was

Posted Images

[emoji5]️[emoji4][emoji3][emoji1][emoji2][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji39][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji322][emoji322][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji307][emoji182][emoji182][emoji178][emoji178][emoji131][emoji132][emoji23]

Is that gushing enough? ( these iPhone emoticon thingys do show up on everything, don't they or this makes no sense!?)

Looking forward to this week big time. Just hope no one finds one minute detail to nitpick and spoils the mood.

It's a good week or two ( helicopter next?). Enjoy with gushy excitement without reservation.

Edited by Itwasdestined
  • Like 5

Couldn't find a rose emoticon[emoji12]Lift your game Apple! Need a glass half full emoticon too for when the next non Lenny ep comes out-which won't be far off!

:give_rose: I love the rose! Think it's very Leonard! :give_rose:

:girlsigh: Gushy me.

:drinks: Full glasses to Penny and Lenny,

:airkiss: Gonna go shovel snow to calm myself.

• Like 3

I think you'd have better luck herding cats.

True, I have a lot of experience with that. We take care of a colony of ferals, plus our own. Hornets, on the other hand, are the reason for black flag.

• Like 1

Roses.[emoji255][emoji255][emoji255][emoji255] non- lenny ep.[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24].

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Those look more like tulips...[emoji6]

These are more like roses...[emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257]

[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look more like tulips...[emoji6]

These are more like roses...[emoji257][emoji257][emoji257][emoji257]

[emoji6]

Hey they were roses when I posted them.

dcc15f12bb0cad8add7b2572da4f6ecb.jpg

What about these.☺

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Yipee! Gush! Squee! Butterflies in stomach! Toe curling happiness! Smiling goofily! Both happy and excited! Deep warmth! Waves of pleasure! Yes! Satisfaction!

That's how I feel when we have Lenny!

Hmmm .... would just love to know if there's anything I could do to feel this way on non-Lenny episodes?

• Like 6

Yipee! Gush! Squee! Butterflies in stomach! Toe curling happiness! Smiling goofily! Both happy and excited! Deep warmth! Waves of pleasure! Yes! Satisfaction!

That's how I feel when we have Lenny!

Hmmm .... would just love to know if there's anything I could do to feel this way on non-Lenny episodes?

Read fan fiction?

Lenny was so awesome in this episode! That's how they're dynamic should always be

Gotta say they were adorable!! This episode just shows how connected they are.

i can't disagree although their storyline was a bit too short me. too much Shamy.
  • Like 4

Lenny was really funny, we got to actually see the chemistry between then and they acted like an in love couple, why the hell did it take so long, in the season, for the writers to give them something like this?

• Like 6