The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

[Spoilers]Leonard And Penny Season 8 Thread

Yes she did. If Leonard doesn't know I wonder what he would infer from Raj captioning it as the crazy naked night. I realise it's an unanswerable question, but it's interesting what he might think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes she did. If Leonard doesn't know I wonder what he would infer from Raj captioning it as the crazy naked night. I realise it's an unanswerable question, but it's interesting what he might think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps he doesn't know the details, only that she regrets the occurrence. That she silenced Raj so quickly says to me that she is done speaking and thinking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 2

Perhaps he doesn't know the details, only that she regrets the occurrence. That she silenced Raj so quickly says to me that she is done speaking and thinking about it.

Tapatalk

But then Emily brings it up because Raj tells her, makes me wonder why the writers are bringing this up again, for conflict between Penny and Emily, or Penny and Leonard, or Penny and Raj, or Penny and them all?

Changing course a bit...Glad to see Penny working so hard toward success in her new position. Echoing what we saw with Serial Apeist 2 last season. I'd like to think that one of the many reasons is to get a foothold in the building of a future together with Leonard. "Here. I'm contributing. This is for us"...

Tapatalk

And didn't she put the kibosh on him mentioning it further????

Tapatalk

I'm sure this will come up, especially since Molaro and Chuck were talking about money issues, joint bank accounts etc.

But then Emily brings it up because Raj tells her, makes me wonder why the writers are bringing this up again, for conflict between Penny and Emily, or Penny and Leonard, or Penny and Raj, or Penny and them all?

I don't think there can be a serious relationship for Raj without bringing up (to many of us and to Penny) the unfortunate incident. It occurred between Raj and a close friend and member of his immediate circle. That Raj and Emily are frequently sleeping together and are in a new and unfolding relationship requires this disclosure. If Emily were to find out about the relationship later, it would be worse for Raj. At some point Emily will discover Penny's true feelings about the event and will learn of her love of and devotion to Leonard OR she will not be able to get past it and will end up breaking up with Raj...

Tapatalk

When Penny's money rolls in, I still want Leonard to walk into Penny's apartment to find her on the couch, surrounded by shoe boxes, almost burying her. The let the fireworks begin: "why are you buying so many shoes?"; "it's my money, I can buy what I want, you buy those stupid toys"; "they are not toys, they're collectables"; "well I'm collecting shoes"; etc., etc.,etc. Of course at the end they will make up.

Changing course a bit...Glad to see Penny working so hard toward success in her new position. Echoing what we saw with Serial Apeist 2 last season. I'd like to think that one of the many reasons is to get a foothold in the building of a future together with Leonard. "Here. I'm contributing. This is for us"...

Tapatalk

And didn't she put the kibosh on him mentioning it further????

Tapatalk

Back on track....I see a new and improved Penny. More mature and looking to move forward in her life both professionally and with Leonard. I think she is a card carrying member of Team Lenny!

Tapatalk

Like the more kissing! So far we've had a lot of driving back & forth to Arizona and solo yoga-ing. Some kissing would be nice (excuse the snarkyness!!).

Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well isn't it the next episode we are suppose to get some Lenny awww moments?

• Like 1

Yep. But, unfortunately, still no kiss and we already know about 5 episodes :( I hope this is not the change in dynamics they were talking about. Less affection, more focus on career or something. I wouldn't be happy about it.

Like the more kissing! So far we've had a lot of driving back & forth to Arizona and solo yoga-ing. Some kissing would be nice (excuse the snarkyness!!).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't sound snarky to me. 2 cute morning minutes in 2 episodes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea! We'll get the "Hold your hand" moment and I saw a clip of them next to each other in the stands at the ball game. It looked cute!

Lenny 3.0!

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan

It appears to be a little angst driven with help from a competitive Sheldon.....looking forward regardless....

Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yep. But, unfortunately, still no kiss and we already know about 5 episodes :( I hope this is not the change in dynamics they were talking about. Less affection, more focus on career or something. I wouldn't be happy about it.

Really no kiss! In the early seasons she couldn't go that long without some kind of kiss, if even on the cheek, now that their engaged, they don't kiss??? What the hell!

I'm thinking they kiss all the time---off camera!

Tapatalk

Not even going there.

The writers should at least have her kissing him on the cheek.

I was just thinking, if Penny hasn't kissed Leonard this season, then the last person she has kissed is Sheldon at the train station! Oh the Shenny horror!

I'm thinking they kiss all the time---off camera!

Tapatalk

That's probably true, but I want on-screen kisses too :(

Just want to put my 2 cents in since I haven't been very active here lately. Maybe I'm reading more into it than the writers intended, but I see Penny's dedication to doing good at her new job even while the other two girls want to party as symbolic of her readiness for the greater commitment to Leonard.

• Like 4

Just want to put my 2 cents in since I haven't been very active here lately. Maybe I'm reading more into it than the writers intended, but I see Penny's dedication to doing good at her new job even while the other two girls want to party as symbolic of her readiness for the greater commitment to Leonard.

Nicely said and I agree!

Tapatalk

(sits back and munches popcorn as he waits for Tensor to arrive and remind people that Penny/Raj/Emily belongs in another thread)

Now that's funny! :)

OK, in one of the sneak peeks for Monday, Leonard

Is sitting at the end of the couch, Penny comes in, sits on the arm of the couch, (folding her legs underneath her)and leans against him, her arm on his shoulder. It was cute.

• Like 4

OK, in one of the sneak peeks for Monday, Leonard

Is sitting at the end of the couch, Penny comes in, sits on the arm of the couch, (folding her legs underneath her)and leans against him, her arm on his shoulder. It was cute.

I see what you're doing there. You're trying to calm the herd!!!!

Tapatalk

• Like 2

I hope you are not kidding, Tensor. It's 1:30am, I'm at work and I just got excited.