[Spoilers]Leonard And Penny Season 8 Thread

Sorry I brought "Dad" into the cubby house - at least he wasn't talking to us in pink so it wasn't official

Anyway, nograv, you now have me thinking of new product lines at our local SexyLand stores. Who'd have thought - $5 prophylactics made of actual $5 notes. LOL. And new ideas for Lenny fan fiction authors!

• Like 1

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-8-episode-8-photos-the-prom-equivalency.html/4

See you tomorrow Mike!!

I agree that she wasn't in love with him at the Halloween party, she was never in the love at first sight mode, like he was. The Halloween party just gave the audience the first proof that there was

Posted Images

Sorry I brought "Dad" into the cubby house - at least he wasn't talking to us in pink so it wasn't official

Anyway, nograv, you now have me thinking of new product lines at our local SexyLand stores. Who'd have thought - $5 prophylactics made of actual $5 notes. LOL. And new ideas for Lenny fan fiction authors!

Dad is always in here. That's the bad part about me being a Lenny. :p

Yeah, drop them on Bedarra Island and let them play with the cash. By the way, aren't they making a visual pun on money shot? I can just see the scene description on the shot list. Hur hur.

Discussion of other ships or posters or insinuations that other ships poster's opinions are invalid are not allowed in the ship zones. Please refrain from commenting on other ships or posters.

Discussion of other ships or posters or insinuations that other ships poster's opinions are invalid are not allowed in the ship zones. Please refrain from commenting on other ships or posters.

Emotions do seem to be running a bit high these past few days, haven't they?

I'm glad these two are still having fun in the bedroom. It's also cool how Penny has developed this kind of physical attraction towards him.

Theirs been a physical attraction ever since the S1 finalie, when they let the cat out of the box ;).

I think the physical attraction was there at the first Halloween party. Wasn't it inferred that Penny was a little drunk and came over for a booty call.

Yes and after Leonard turned her down for all the right reasons. Apart from Penny respecting him. She realized Leonard was truly different from any guy she had ever met or been with. I think deep down then she knew she was in love with him as sappy as that sounds haha. Well thats how i saw it anyway. Proof was "the cats alive".

Theirs been a physical attraction ever since the S1 finalie, when they let the cat out of the box ;).

That's not what I meant. Penny went from "Leonard isn't the kind of guy I usually go out with" to "Should I stop calling your little tushy cute?". Even if Leonard isn't the stereotypical guy, Penny still found things she admires on him.

And, no, I don't think she loved him already in earlier seasons. It was more the unspoken, emotional binding which held them together.

I agree that she wasn't in love with him at the Halloween party, she was never in the love at first sight mode, like he was. The Halloween party just gave the audience the first proof that there was a physical attraction for her to him. Leonard fell hard after he got to know her, she was everything he dreamed about in a woman, that is why he kept saying she was perfect. Love for Penny just snuck up on her and suddenly she couldn't ignore it. She actually tried to just deny it, episode 6.02, but just looking at him broke her resolve. You could ask Leonard why he loves Penny and he could give you a color coded list, but ask Penny why she loves Leonard and she'll hesitate, but she will tell you in no uncertain terms she just does, because the heart wants what the heart wants and Penny's heart wants Leonard.

That was beautiful SRAM.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well said SRAM. Since this season seems to be about Lenny opening up to each other so much, I'd love an episode ( and yeah I know it's not a rom com, skull) in which they actually tell each other why they love each other. It will still end up being clumsy and awkward ( and so funny) but it would be a nice way to finally close off all insecurity and doubt before a full commitment to marriage. Howardette's wedding vows were pretty smaltzy and Shamy's D&D talk was quite heartfelt so I think the writers have it in them without it going to teen drama/soap opera level.

• Like 6

Well said SRAM. Since this season seems to be about Lenny opening up to each other so much, I'd love an episode ( and yeah I know it's not a rom com, skull) in which they actually tell each other why they love each other. It will still end up being clumsy and awkward ( and so funny) but it would be a nice way to finally close off all insecurity and doubt before a full commitment to marriage. Howardette's wedding vows were pretty smaltzy and Shamy's D&D talk was quite heartfelt so I think the writers have it in them without it going to teen drama/soap opera level.

Yeah, I believe the question will pop up at some point. "Why do you love me?"... "Uhmm..."

That's not what I meant. Penny went from "Leonard isn't the kind of guy I usually go out with" to "Should I stop calling your little tushy cute?". Even if Leonard isn't the stereotypical guy, Penny still found things she admires on him.

And, no, I don't think she loved him already in earlier seasons. It was more the unspoken, emotional binding which held them together.

Well i agree with you. But you said she has been developing a physical attraction towards Leonard. I am just saying their are signs that early on she had a physical attraction towards Leonard. Like you said the early premise of their relationship was "Not the type of guy i usially go for". It was an experiment. Just saying gradually that emotional binds between them, which were unspoken. But on an intrinsic lvl she deep down always loved Leonard, even if she diddnt realize it. She just lacked the required emotional depth to actulize her emotions. And now theyre equals. So when they kissed on Leonards bday, Middle Earth. And then S1 finalie when they kissed Penny was not sure if they could be anymore then Friends. But when they kissed, she felt a spark. So i agree Penny has lately developed more of a physical attraction towards Leonard, but their were also early signs.

• Like 3

I've loved reading and re-reading the sweet, thouughtful posts on this thread today. What a great couple Lenny is. Way back when, Leonard told Penny she was perfect. We know she isn't and neither is he. But it's just so clear: They are perfect together!!!

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
  • Like 8

I like this idea. What might also be nice would be 'when did you first know that you loved me?' question. First Leonard answers and then Penny. Would be good to hear them referring to times that haven't necessarily been played out on screen. Mostly saying this with my fanfiction reader/writer hat on as I do love getting an insight into missing scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I've loved reading and re-reading the sweet, thouughtful posts on this thread today. What a great couple Lenny is. Way back when, Leonard told Penny she was perfect. We know she isn't and neither is he. But it's just so clear: They are perfect together!!!

Yeah, some lovely thoughts about our fav couple. Leonard knows penny is not perfect, but in his eyes & world she is perfect & the whole package.

I wonder how available Wyatt is this year. He is President now in some other universe. It would suck if he missed it.

The captain of the ship must be there. Kaley and Johnny must donate some of their million a episode to pay out his current employers to get him down that aisle with his little slugger. There's my reason for delaying the wedding. #Wyattmustbethere Edited by Itwasdestined
  • Like 3

The captain of the ship must be there. Kaley and Johnny must donate some of their million a episode to pay out his current employers to get him down that aisle with his little slugger. There's my reason for delaying the wedding. #Wyattmustbethere

Mary Cooper is really busy too. Leonard really wants Mary to be at the wedding. She brought them to church and prayed for them and all.She loves them. Remember how in that church scene at one point P&L slid in a little closer together in the pew? Loved that.  Mary needs to be there to keep away the evil spirits ,the whirling dervishes which trail behind Beverly and her broom.

They better send out those Save the Dates soon so Wyatt and Mary can put in for a day off.

• Like 4