[Spoilers]Leonard And Penny Season 8 Thread

That could lead to another fight in the future if she spends it as soon as she makes it. I could see an episode that starts out her having a lot of money, then a discussion with Leonard and the episode ending with her broke again, all her money going to pay her bills.

OR, she realises that playing with money is a game, she is good at games and starts building a substantial portfolio based on insider tips that she elicits from the medicos that she has schmoozed.

THEN she and Leonard fight because he doesn't really need the Porsche she got him.

• Like 2

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-8-episode-8-photos-the-prom-equivalency.html/4

See you tomorrow Mike!!

I agree that she wasn't in love with him at the Halloween party, she was never in the love at first sight mode, like he was. The Halloween party just gave the audience the first proof that there was

Posted Images

OR, she realises that playing with money is a game, she is good at games and starts building a substantial portfolio based on insider tips that she elicits from the medicos that she has schmoozed.

THEN she and Leonard fight because he doesn't really need the Porsche she got him.

But he could go on Twitter and say he could buy his own Porsche.LOL
  • Like 1

Here is the reason for Leonard and Penny not moving in.  

At some point, Sheldon is going to have to accept the idea of losing his roommate to Penny. How will we see him struggle? And how will that affect his relationship with Amy? Is there going to be some sort of apartment switch this season?

As of now, Leonard and Penny are not in a rush to get married so the living arrangements as we know them will stay put. We're not interested in making drastic changes to the fabric of the show. Leonard and Sheldon not living together would be a drastic change. At some point down the line we may experiment with it and see how it goes and how it affects Sheldon. Leonard and Penny also don't want to deal with the headache of putting Sheldon out because they know it will only make their lives harder. That may be one of the reasons that they're also not in a rush to the altar.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-boss-previews-732594

IMO the writers aren't ready to let Sheldon grow up so everything has to stay the same and that mean Leonard and Penny relationship is determined by his growth.  It's sad since Leonard and Penny relationship is the central couple of the show but things never happen that fast for they all due to a certain character of the show.

Is this quotes from the writers? Or just opinions of the writer of the article? In any case it makes alot of sense. I always thought the writers even after implied Status Quo in the S7 finalie. But well be very resistant in changing the Leonard and Sheldon Arc. Changing things well also cause chaos for Lenny. Not to get to OT, but things wont progress until Shamy progress or Sheldon progresses. This relates back to Lenny, as changes well only occur or movement when Sheldon does, it well have a byproduct effect on the relationship and drynamics. Change in living arrangements maybe be delayed too. I would like, like Friends for all the characters be on equal pairing so progression happens immediately and naturally. But of course Friends or any other sitcom diddn't have a Sheldon :p. Next step for Lenny is bringing parents into the fold, some great comedy to be explored here. 

It's an interview with Molaro, skull. For me, it's just the usual ' we aren't looking too far ahead, we are toying with a lot of ideas, we may or may not be thinking about that, yeah we have tossed that idea around, let's face it we have no idea what is going to happen in Episode 10 at the moment, but let's not rush, we haven't before' interview we seem to get from Mr Molaro. Nothing to worry about, IMHO. 

• Like 1

I still they are missing a great comic opportunity by not finding a way to have Penny live with the guys for a few episodes. Her and Leonard teamed up against him would be so funny, plus I think it would give them a little domestic time together. I don't see the writers moving them from Sheldon right now because those three characters are still tied by the hip, but why not have some fun with it.

There is one thing that bothered me about last nights episode, when Penny came in to yell at Raj, she completely acted like Leonard wasn't there. Also, when Raj said if you break up with Leonard, and she didn't pause or refute his words, she acted like it was still possible, which Leonard even seemed to catch.

I have to say there is something different about Penny this Season and No I am not talking about the hair but the Character (I am getting use to te Haircut). Go back and watch the First Five Episodes of Season 7 and you'll see. Is that part of the maturing of Penny who engage with a new Job? Does anyone see what I am talking about?

And I agree Penny Should not have yelled at Raj in front f the other guys. She should have spoke To him in private.

I think it would be neat ti have he Three live together for a short while but not for the rest of he series.

It would also be nice see to see him living have himself for awhile as while. He survived 45 days on a train (beside getting his pants and electronics getting stolen)

Actually all of them are differently a little different this year but it most noticeable with Penny so far.

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

There is one thing that bothered me about last nights episode, when Penny came in to yell at Raj, she completely acted like Leonard wasn't there. Also, when Raj said if you break up with Leonard, and she didn't pause or refute his words, she acted like it was still possible, which Leonard even seemed to catch.

I didn't catch that but since we're spoiled I'm sure it didn't mean anything. Tripper had quotes on the episode guide and found one somewhat interesting. When Raj introduced Emily to Leonard and Penny Leonard made the comment like wow you were not lying about her. Kind of got the impression Leonard was checking out Emily. I never got the reason Penny hated Emily in the episode maybe that was why?

Edited by Chrismo

I have to say there is something different about Penny this Season and No I am not talking about the hair but the Character (I am getting use to te Haircut). Go back and watch the First Five Episodes of Season 7 and you'll see. Is that part of the maturing of Penny who engage with a new Job? Does anyone see what I am talking about?

And I agree Penny Should not have yelled at Raj in front f the other guys. She should have spoke To him in private.

I think it would be neat ti have he Three live together for a short while but not for the rest of he series.

It would also be nice see to see him living have himself for awhile as while. He survived 45 days on a train (beside getting his pants and electronics getting stolen)

Actually all of them are differently a little different this year but it most noticeable with Penny so far.

No I agree, I think Penny is the most changed character in the show. I don't think she is now much like the Penny of season 1, except that she is still spunky.

I still they are missing a great comic opportunity by not finding a way to have Penny live with the guys for a few episodes. Her and Leonard teamed up against him would be so funny, plus I think it would give them a little domestic time together. I don't see the writers moving them from Sheldon right now because those three characters are still tied by the hip, but why not have some fun with it.

Perhaps Penny's parents could come to stay for a week in her apartment and she needs to move in with Leonard. I loved the Wyatt character would be great to have him back for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't catch that but since we're spoiled I'm sure it didn't mean anything. Tripper had quotes on the episode guide and found one somewhat interesting. When Raj introduced Emily to Leonard and Penny Leonard made the comment like wow you were not lying about her. Kind of got the impression Leonard was checking out Emily. I never got the reason Penny hated Emily in the episode maybe that was why?

I think the difference between how Emily greeted Leonard to how she greeted Penny was to make it obvious that Emily was not exactly happy to meet Penny. I don't think Leonard would ever consider another girl as a replacement to Penny. The only reason he got so involved with Priya was that Penny dumped him and Priya was his rebound relationship.

I think the difference between how Emily greeted Leonard to how she greeted Penny was to make it obvious that Emily was not exactly happy to meet Penny. I don't think Leonard would ever consider another girl as a replacement to Penny. The only reason he got so involved with Priya was that Penny dumped him and Priya was his rebound relationship.

10 points for Gryffindor!

I don't think so either. My point was he seemed to be enthusiastic to meet Emily. Penny would never take something the wrong way.LOL

I am glad penny said the gang knows they didn't sleep together, I realised why leonard didn't react to raj stupid comment that he tells everyone, still not cool with it tho. Funny the TR made it look like Shamy were all good in this episode. Now we know that to be wrong.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I would have liked to rewrite the end of that scene, with Penny yelling at Raj, having her instead of just leaving, she goes over to Leonard, grabs his hand and pulls him with her.

Leonard: Where are we goin

Penny: To have sex

Penny then glares at Raj: For real you ass.

Of course now Leonard is smiling a little because angry sex is good stuff.

• Like 6

I would have liked to rewrite the end of that scene, with Penny yelling at Raj, having her instead of just leaving, she goes over to Leonard, grabs his hand and pulls him with her.

Leonard: Where are we goin

Penny: To have sex

Penny then glares at Raj: For real you ass.

Of course now Leonard is smiling a little because angry sex is good stuff.

Yeah but then you have to think she is only having sex with Leonard to get back at Raj, kind weird haha. 

Looking forward to the Taping Report tonight. I am not all that concerned Re Lenny, they are not breaking up they are settled. So all I want is some sublties. You know like holding hands, maybe a kiss haha. Maybe if its a scene at 4A, Penny is sitting on Leonards lap, and he is holding her hand haha. But anyway for the ep I hope its a Friendships type ep like Scavenger, need a good one like that just fun, I am still holding out for Paintball :p

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

Yeah but then you have to think she is only having sex with Leonard to get back at Raj, kind weird haha.

Looking forward to the Taping Report tonight. I am not all that concerned Re Lenny, they are not breaking up they are settled. So all I want is some sublties. You know like holding hands, maybe a kiss haha. Maybe if its a scene at 4A, Penny is sitting on Leonards lap, and he is holding her hand haha. But anyway for the ep I hope its a Friendships type ep like Scavenger, need a good one like that just fun, I am still holding out for Paintball :p.

Yes, L/P are now an fundamental assumption. No need to query and can be rounded up to make the math easier. Only when it really is interesting does one need to go beyond the decimal point. This episode was a set up of the Emily/Penny/Raj story - everything else for L/P was set aside. And there still might be karmic justice waiting for Raj. Just a tiny bit. Also nothing actively bad happened for L/P shippers. The other guys just got a bit of a hiding.

Looking forward to the Taping Report tonight. I am not all that concerned Re Lenny, they are not breaking up they are settled. So all I want is some sublties. You know like holding hands, maybe a kiss haha. Maybe if its a scene at 4A, Penny is sitting on Leonards lap, and he is holding her hand haha. But anyway for the ep I hope its a Friendships type ep like Scavenger, need a good one like that just fun, I am still holding out for Paintball :p.

Sorry there is no taping tonight.