[Spoilers]Leonard And Penny Season 8 Thread

Indeed, the imagination can be a very powerful tool...although a Lenny after dark spinoff shown after 9pm would be amazing , but of course would never happen...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! You've gone and sent so many minds reeling!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 2

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-8-episode-8-photos-the-prom-equivalency.html/4

See you tomorrow Mike!!

I agree that she wasn't in love with him at the Halloween party, she was never in the love at first sight mode, like he was. The Halloween party just gave the audience the first proof that there was

Posted Images

Indeed, the imagination can be a very powerful tool...although a Lenny after dark spinoff shown after 9pm would be amazing , but of course would never happen...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never say never. Why not? It will be great I definitely stay up to watch it. lol. All the neck kissing & maybe a repeat of the lime kiss & some Tequila licking on different parts of the... Ok I stop now.
  • Like 3

It maybe nice, but we're not going to see anything like that. The fact that they are very often physically touching each other (hand holding arms on shoulders, etc) is a way of implying all the things you would like to see. They (and more) are all happening, I am sure.

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

You're right of course, really after how Lenny started out the first half of season 7, and even the beginning of season 6, this has been a better start on a season for them so far.

You're right of course, really after how Lenny started out the first half of season 7, and even the beginning of season 6, this has been a better start on a season for them so far.

Hey.. off topic. Necking lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back on topic lol. Yeah good start. So much loving already in S8 Lenny are the best, can't get enough. More cuteness please.

Edit. Sorry I am drunk. Out with the lads. Not good on a school nite.

Edited by Tonstar17

They are amazingly cute in the promo pictures, right? They both still look so young. And in love. They're so happy in the first picture at the table. I guess that's when she shows him the picture of the car. Very intense in the second picture discussing the money. Third one they are probably thinking that they look pretty good compared to Howie and Bernie.

And then there is the ending picture, etched in our memories from Michy's taping report!

• Like 4

They are amazingly cute in the promo pictures, right? They both still look so young. And in love. They're so happy in the first picture at the table. I guess that's when she shows him the picture of the car. Very intense in the second picture discussing the money. Third one they are probably thinking that they look pretty good compared to Howie and Bernie.

And then there is the ending picture, etched in our memories from Michy's taping report!

Your summary... Simply amazing. Love your take & totally agree 100%.

• Like 1

They are really looking like equals now. Go back to S3, when Penny inferred she was trying an expierement with Leonard. And it was implied she was settling. And when they sat next to each other, it was obvious haha she was too hot for him. Now I guess since S5 you have seen Penny's insecurities come to the surface, and grow up a bit. That and outgrowing dumb gym guys, and rich types. She most likely has realized by deconstructing her self-actulization, Leonard is actually the guy she has been looking for.I guess looks being everything has changed for her. Leonard now looks like he has the right to be with her now, same with Penny, they have both matured so much.  

Penny is addicted to leonard just like him from day one. They both can't let go of each other. They didn't chose this path. They just meant to be. Faith choose them. The bond & the link is so strong, it can't be broken because you chose your destiny, your destiny chooses you. Love is blind

• Like 2

You know since there have been six episodes taped and not a single wedding plan made I wonder if they will just decide to get married one episode on the spur of the moment, like the ILU and the engagement. Would anyone really be surprised if it happened that way?

You know since there have been six episodes taped and not a single wedding plan made I wonder if they will just decide to get married one episode on the spur of the moment, like the ILU and the engagement. Would anyone really be surprised if it happened that way?

No I don't think so, its still a major milestone. They usually do big episodes in the sweeps. So if we think they got back together in S5 on the 100th Episode. Then you have to gather they well get married next season on the 200th episode. The writers have already said, they have no rush to get Lenny down the aisle. Penny is still working on her career. And Leonard is basically waiting haha. So no I don't think it well be a spur of the moment thing. After the Engagement, I Think their needs to be a bit more thought put into this haha. 

• Like 1

Yeah but there have been two references to waiting to prove Penny isn't pregnant, well 7-9 nine months after the engagement would prove that and that would be during the early 2015 sweeps.

Yeah but there have been two references to waiting to prove Penny isn't pregnant, well 7-9 nine months after the engagement would prove that and that would be during the early 2015 sweeps.

I think that was just a joke, because most women in her family marry because they were pregnant. Like i think her Mother did. Or maybe the end of S8 the finalie could be Penny is pregnant, or has a scare. But I think we all know by now Penny is marrying for love, like she said last season on thanksgiving. 

The 200th will be in the February 2016 sweeps, only three months (and 5-6 episodes, on their regular schedule) after that sweeps.    I don't think they'll resist the combination of sweeps and 200th as the date for the wedding.  

• Like 2

I think it will be the 200th episode. And Molaro/Chuck said we shouldn't expect them going down the aisle in season 8.

The wedding won't be this season, The Producers have said they are in no rush to get them married this season. I think it will be in season 9 during Feb 2016 sweeps.  Remember Penny Brother in Prison and back in May Penny said it will be at least 12-18 months so her brother could attend the wedding depending on Good Behavior. And long enough so her Mother doesn't think she pregnant. so her brother will get out of prison somewhere between May-November 2015 and it will have been a year since the Engagement. I also think it will be a 1 Hour Episode and a Big Weeding with a lot of Built up and excitement leading up to the wedding as They are the Main Couples on the show and are played by Two Leading Characters. It won't be a 30 Minutes Episode like Howardette. The second Half of season 8 will probably be them starting to plan their wedding and The season 8 Finale they set a date. 

I think the Timeline of Their Relationship through the rest of the series will be something like this which is not a prediction but on how things may go something like this or close to this: 

End of season 8: Set wedding date

Beginning of Season 9: Move in together into Penny Apartment

Middle of season 9 (Feb 20176 sweeps: Weeding 

Beginning of season 10:  Penny Pregnancy announcement

End of Season 10: Penny gives Birth and Lenny move into a House

The Last Two is depending on if Season 10 is their Last Season as there may be a season 11 and if There is a Season 11 Then the last two probably won't happen until Season 11 or whichever is there last.

At the moment many of the Castmembers (including Kaley, Johnny and Jim) have said they will stay on the show for as long as the show stays on the air. But that could change Two Years form now. But that does show a 11th Season is a possibility. 

Some Peoples (No one on here) think Lenny will break up again by the end of the season however I do not think they will break up again. There will be some tensions along the way but I don't think there will be anymore Breaks up between them and they been together for three Years now without one. 

At the moment many of the Castmembers (including Kaley, Johnny and Jim) have said they will stay on the show for as long as the show stays on the air. But that could change Two Years form now. But that does show a 11th Season is a possibility.

The recent contracts supposedly contain options for an 11th season (whose options, actors or production company is interesting speculation). If so, so they wouldn't have worry about contract negotiations.

• Like 2

I don't think they well break up again. Anyone who says this must want them too. Their is abosloutely nothing to gain from doing so. Besides the writers have already said in so many words they won't. Considering the amount of times they have been their. And they have been together like Four years now. Evidence suggests they well go through tension, but deal with it like S6. 

I don't think they well break up again. Anyone who says this must want them too. Their is abosloutely nothing to gain from doing so. Besides the writers have already said in so many words they won't. Considering the amount of times they have been their. And they have been together like Four years now. Evidence suggests they well go through tension, but deal with it like S6.

The original breakup was a way to slow down their relationship because it was going too fast and the show was starting to look like it was going to go on for a season or two more. They are really not in the same situation now with the characters. Penny just going to a bar to pick up guys to have fun just doesn't seem like the character anymore and Leonard is much more invested in Penny now, they couldn't breakup and just remain friends. Remember the reason they broke up, Leonard's ILY and he was moving to fast for her, they fixed that. Now a breakup would seem she didn't want to marry him, even though she said she did, how would a couple recover from that.

On a happy note, can't wait for the big day when they get married, could see leonard crying because the day has finally arrived after years of dreaming about it & all the trials & tribulations. Penny crying because she marrying the love of her life & all the emotional bond they have experienced together. It's so sweet when they cry together. :)

• Like 2